Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba (15123 Views)

The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku / Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by kahal29: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2018
An ally of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar and Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, has denied speculations that she is planning to dump the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

The minister also pledged allegiance on President Muhammadu Buhari, saying “I am and I will continue to remain in APC.’’

Mr. Abubakar had in December defected to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

It was speculated that Mrs. Alhassan, a former senator, and other allies of the former vice president would join him in the PDP.

She had earlier in September said she would support Mr. Abubakar for the 2019 presidential election even if President Muhammadu Buhari decided to run.

“Atiku is my godfather even before I joined politics,” she said in Hausa. “And again, Baba Buhari did not tell us that he is going to run in 2019.”

“Let me tell you today that if Baba said he is going to contest in 2019, I swear to Allah, I will go before him and kneel and tell him that ‘Baba I am grateful for the opportunity you gave me to serve your government as a minister but Baba just like you know I will support only Atiku because he is my godfather. If Atiku said he is going to contest.”

But in a telephone interview with PREMIUM TIMES, the minister, popularly called Mama Taraba, said she was not forced to leave the PDP on which platform she became a senator, she would remain in the APC.

“Politics is all about interest, and nobody forced me to leave PDP to join APC, so no want will force me out of it,” she said.

“I will continue to work for APC and that’s why I travelled out to Taraba, to campaign for our party’s candidate Sanusi Jambawaile.

“I know many may wish to see me leaving APC, but let me assure them I will remain in APC!
‘’So, how can I destroy the house we collectively built?”

Although, she declined comment on Mr. Abubakar’s defection from the APC, said the party “is intact in Taraba.’’

She added, “There is no squabble or faction, and our great party APC in Taraba is intact. That’s why we all work and campaigned together with His Excellency the former Acting Governor UTC.
‘’So, we are one no any problem as some of you thought,’’ she further.

Meanwhile, the acting chairman of APC in the state, Sani Chul, has expressed happiness with the minister’s decision to remain in the party.

“We are really happy with her decision, it is clear that she has seen some changes in the areas she complaint about in recent past if there are any,” he said.

“Yes, there were issues in APC like in any other party but clearly we are better.

“And most importantly, it is the minister that should be congratulated because by her action, she has extended the lifespan of her political career; she would have a lot to gain in the APC than in PDP.’’

Also speaking, one of the minister’s supporters, Naomi Dogo, said it would be a “suicidal mission” if she joined Mr. Abubakar in the PDP.

“Following Atiku to PDP or whatever party would be a suicide mission for her; Atiku had globe trotted from one party to another, all in a bid to become president and Nigerians would not gamble with their future,” she said.

“Power belongs to God and you can’t get it by force; he too should have persevered in the APC to see what God has in stock for him; we earnestly congratulate Mama Taraba for making a tough but wise decision to remain in APC.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/255510-i-wont-join-atiku-pdp-mama-taraba.html

Why the change of mind?

2 Likes

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 5:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Lol.

Mama Taraba don buy better market.

Ipork goats now navigating in all directions trying to locate her position. grin cheesy

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Madam You Must Must Follow Him...

We the ipork Yoots are already waiting for you..

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by EASY39(m): 5:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Liers
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Atiku2019: 5:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians Stand With Atiku

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by clevvermind(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2018
She wants to continue to be Buhari's asslicker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

Ipork goats now navigating in all directions trying to locate her position. grin cheesy
Lol...you this zombiefied bmc clown grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 5:20am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
FreddyKruger:

Lol...you this bmc clown grin
[/s]
clevvermind:
She wants to continue to be Buhari's asslicker.

E really pain dem. grin cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by agwom(m): 5:22am On Jan 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 5:23am On Jan 15, 2018
Atiku2019:
Nigerians Igbos Stand With Atiku

Fixed.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by PointZerom: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipork yoot well done.

2 Likes

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
LionDeLeo:

E really pain dem. grin cheesy
[/s]
On the contrary, like employer like employee grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by omenkaLives(m): 5:31am On Jan 15, 2018
A woman that was their hero two minutes ago will now be seen as their mortal enemy.

Waiting to see their foolishness in full display again.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 5:32am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
FreddyKruger:

On the contrary, like employer like employee grin
[/s]
Mama Taraba no dey artikulate with Igbos again because Igbos are known for foolishness and failure.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by nwanza1: 5:33am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
A woman that was their hero two minutes ago will now be seen as their mortal enemy.

[/s]
early morning trash trash trash
by an old man
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by nwanza1: 5:37am On Jan 15, 2018
see as yeroba Muslims dey rejoice
anybody still supporting apc at this moment deserves to be killed by firing squad
Thunder scatter all zombies masha Allah amin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by nwanza1: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2018
apc is bokoharam - ngeneukwenu
Tinubu is a bastard - omenkalives
Osibanjo is a vagabond - sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2018
omenkaLives:

That is what happens when hatred & foolishness get mixed in one entity.

The same woman they were washing her bra and undies a little while ago for her "uprightness" will soon be "clueless". cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by nwanza1: 5:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla terrorist
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
Buhari is a kunu sipping dullard vagabond gworo grinding demon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by odiks: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Mmmmmh..

What was it that Nicolo Machiaveli, wrote about the nature of women in The Prince?... Unstable, better to be feared than loved.

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2018
we don't care! even if it is stone other party filled as candidate we are voting the stone.

the shekau in aso rock must leave for daura come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by emmie14: 5:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigeria politicians are rainbow and chameleon. They usually talk before the think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by madridguy(m): 6:16am On Jan 15, 2018
The fake Jews will be more than sad with this development.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Bede2u(m): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2018
madridguy:
The fake Jews will be more than sad with this development.
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

NgeneUkwenu:

omenkaLives:

The childishness of APC folks will make any member of PDP to relax and be at peace. I remember the childishness of TAN members that year...with their gej 2019 nonsense. We told them then that they were being foolish...we are telling these monikers now that you are being foolish.

Stand back and watch politics unfold this 2018 and early 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by IamPatriotic(m): 6:28am On Jan 15, 2018
She won't join PDP not because she loves or desires being in APC, but because the configuration of PDP in Taraba do not have any space for her , so she followed the best option .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 6:31am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
Bede2u:
The childishness of APC folks will make any member of PDP to relax and be at peace. I remember the childishness of TAN members that year...with their gej 2019 nonsense. We told them then that they were being foolish...we are telling these monikers now that you are being foolish.

Stand back and watch politics unfold this 2018 and early 2019
[/s]
If all this noise is because of 5 percent, it is not required.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by arewafederation: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

Kai...You get bad mouth.

Lolzzz... cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by MrPolitics: 6:35am On Jan 15, 2018
I don't believe politicians. She might be placed in APC strategically by Atiku. She seems like a very loyal follower.
If she has really dumped him then something must have happened between them

It's quite surprising how nobody left the APC with Atiku. It's like his followers have left him and it could be another strategy

We'll see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Own Kwara, APC Governorship Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Declares / COVID-19: Inuwa Yahaya Unveils 150- Bed Capacity Isolation Centre / Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.