Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba (15135 Views)

The Man Who Promised To Join Atiku Campaign If He Visits America / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku / Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
Samleen:
we can't be fooled again, but thanks

2019: What You Should Watchout Out For In A Would-Be-Corrupt Politician (a list)

The game has began already, it has never change up till now. They will continue to use it because it prove to not fail but works for them.

Think about this: How come they suddenly realise that you exist and begin to mingle with you? How come a leader that does not put to prority the payment of workers salary now realise he need to feed you, give you cash? How come a senator who has never mention your senatorial district at the NA suddenly become the new local man?

# They will begin to eat corn on the road, carry fufu on their heads, fry akara, ride in maruwa, enter bukas and local food canteen, clean the gutters, drink from satchets of pure water, play the poor games.

# They will tell you they have now repent, that though they used to be bad but now they have experiences a rebirth.

# They will make 1001 promises without giving you any backup strategy on how they will enact it

# They don't have any known legimate business enterprise neither are they into civil service. They do not have any track record for success.

# They will begin to distribute branded bags of rice, garri and also part of their stolen cash.

# They cannot articulate any reaonable reason why they want to be in government, and when asked, they will give you a general answer with no focal point, no goal and no objective.

# You will see them participating in community works and activities they never get involved before. They will start becoming overcaring.

# You will see them moving from one commuity leader to another, paying big cash to Kings to buy their souls, attending popular churches, mosques and shrines to recieve blessings from their leaders

# They will begin to tell you stories of how poor they were why growing up

# They will suddenly become supportive to plight of citizen both online and offline. Things they are not known for if not because of closeness of election period.

# They have no political will, they will begin moving from one political party to the other.

# They will be running away from debates questioning.

# They will not be qualified with our 11 point requirements https://www.nairaland.com/4287028/not-vote-unless-these-11

Don't forget how they will almost hit you with their hillus buses, how their millitary aids used to hit you with koboko, don't forget their insensitive speaches, don't forget their lack of pragmatism toward your plights as citizens.

The politician has the plan keep you poor so that when election comes around, they will be able to play on your poverty needs to make you vote for them. They also do this to make you unable to speak out when they oppress you.

Be wise! If they give you anything incentive, take it from them, don't argue with them but never ever, I repeat, never ever make commitment to vote for them. Let make them the fool this time around.

Be smart to keep your candidate to yourself and do the rightful and needful thing when you get to the poling booth.

Don't sell your soul, your future and of your posterity for money and shot pleasures you'll derive from it.

Now is the time to fight for your upcoming generation. Your vote is your bullet, you PVC is your weapon. It is a war, prepare for it.
[/s]
**yawns**

2 Likes

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by nwanza1: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
GoroTango:
Oga bloodykiller he he he grin
[/s]
gworotango what are you saying
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LexngtonSteele: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

Mama Taraba don buy better market.

Ipork goats now navigating in all directions trying to locate her position. grin cheesy

LOL....Navigating and trafficating left and right

They would confused if they should rant about PDP or whine about APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by bumi10(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2018
So how is she going to support him?

Abi she too don join propagandish government?
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by abbaapple: 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

Ipork goats now navigating in all directions trying to locate her position. grin cheesy

Iporks have upgraded with wings grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by tayozkc(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
Good decision
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by PHILipu1(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
IPOB TERRORISTS,Atiku OR ATIKUCHUKWU SUPPORTERS RIGHT NOW...................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by PHILipu1(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by stanliwise(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s]
early morning trash trash trash
by an old man
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
PDP fanatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by israelmao(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Your problem.
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Skepticus: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2018
This Mama Taraba is a big time bitch!

Talk about sucking two dicks (APC and PDP) at the same time.
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Okoroawusa: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
[s][/s]
early morning trash trash trash
by an old man
apc is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
Your moniker says it all,nwanza(smallest bird)

What can nwanza do?

Frustration no good o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2018
whether she joins Atiku or not....Buhari won't win 2019
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by stankezzy: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2018
people don't understand politics , if u leave a party early it will not have any effect because they will adjust for the vacuum but if u dump them 3 or 4 months to the election like Obasanjo did it will create a panic inside and out side, and will have more impact , she knows what she is doing, some months to d election she will tear her membership card and say that now she understands that apc are demons and killers once she crossed to pdp a lot of people will follow her and eventually apc will collapse in her region
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by begwong: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2018
JOIN NAH AND SEE AS EFCC GO DUST YOUR FILE FOR FRAUD WEY APC COVER YOU., ✈✔�����
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by blazer2018: 9:43am On Jan 15, 2018
She wants to wait and destroy the already shaky party from within...Good political move if she's not booted out
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by abujamal: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Atiku2019:
Nigerians Stand With Atiku
speak for your self
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by jumper524(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2018
nwanza1:
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla terrorist
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
Buhari is a kunu sipping dullard vagabond gworo grinding demon
ur mumu don reach dis level.
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
She won't join because atiku's presidential ambition has met a dead end in PDP. They thought (atiku getting the PDP presidential ticket) was going to be a stroll in the park because those that stayed back and revived the party from imminent death are fools.
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Atiku belongs to the old political order that needs to be flushed out. Nigerian youths please wake up from your slumber and take back what is rightfully yours.
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
....but you will work secretly or underground to make him become the president come 2019
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by stieyven(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Lol.

He who calls his brother a fool (pig) shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by LionDeLeo: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
stieyven:

[/s]
Go and say that to the marines.

Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by stieyven(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Madam You Must Must Follow Him...

We the ipork Yoots are already waiting for you..
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by IamLarry007(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
I think the woman is playing politics on Buhari Admins... They need to act fast before she follows Atiku...

IamArticulated ✌✌✌
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by tobiasbeecher: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

That is what happens when hatred & foolishness get mixed in one entity.

The same woman they were washing her bra and undies a little while ago for her "uprightness" will soon be "clueless". cheesy
See this one quoting himself grin grin grin grin You need serious help
Re: I Will No longer Join Atiku In PDP – Mama Taraba by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
The two things I suspected must Av happened after her stew peed loyalty talk d oda tym...
1.buhari no go sack am..
2.she go dey rendered useless in d scheme of tins during board meeting sharing formula and wt no known source of livin by Awa politrickcian,Na reversal remain..
But trust dose aso rock lions ,her beans don done...
She's finished alrdy..
She beta follow atiku now else ordinary ward chairman she no go see for dis current arrangement ooooo...
Military Wey no dey forgiving spirit.. U com open ur dirty mouth � to a general say u dey follow atiku...
Madam YU ARE POLITICALLY FINISHED

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth / Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll / Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.