Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? (26601 Views)

Help: My Xiaomi Redmi Note4 Just Just Stopped Working. / My Gionee S10 Lite Functions Keys Just Stopped Working! Please Help!!!! / Please Help My Tecno Spark K7 Just Stopped Ringing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Olatoman(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good evening House, please if you've been successful in sharing media files, and also using a Picture for your whatsapp story, do kindly enlighten me how to.
Thanks.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by ripbubu: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2018
freeman67:
Thanks to everyone that responded.. I appreciate all your contributions especially those that proffered solutions to our problems/complaints.

You guys should buy android
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by freeman67: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
ripbubu:

OK Sir but wouldn't be a bad idea if you can get one for me. Thank You in advance.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by teeorume(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
men this z10 whatapp no gree make I register am oh...anybody fit help mi... I miss my whatapp
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by comm: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ofemmanu1:

I have a BBClassic and Bold5 for sale at 15k and 3k respectively.
pix of d classic?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by 4ormidable(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
I just back dated my Q5 to 1-12-2017 and then restarted it and my whatsapp is back to normal cheesy
Try doing same now, for you may testify after.
Thanks to all nairalanders who made this info available for free wink
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Kylekent59: 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Olatoman:
Good evening House, please if you've been successful in sharing media files, and also using a Picture for your whatsapp story, do kindly enlighten me how to.
Thanks.

Go to blackberryworld, click application, you will see whatsapp fixer,download it,after that open the fixer and keep swipping to the the left and you will see a link, click on it and download the full whatapp.

It can share file,video call, and lots of stuff
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Hardeybaryor(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2018
4ormidable:
I just back dated my Q5 to 1-12-2017 and then restarted it and my whatsapp is back to normal cheesy
Try doing same now, for you may testify after.
Thanks to all nairalanders who made this info available for free wink

Hmm I see!

Is it still working?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Deeni131: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
I wanna buy neat z30 or z10 since I don't mind using whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Ofemmanu1: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
comm:
pix of d classic?
Ohh, so sorry. I'm holding on to it, just installed Whatsapp and it's rocking good.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Lordchibo(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2018
ripbubu:

Blackberry10OS still remains one of the best morethan android OS, aside from iphone OS
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by mavinc4u(f): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2018
for blackberry 10, install 9apps then download whatsapp from there. it works
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by 4ormidable(m): 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hardeybaryor:

Hmm I see!

Is it still working?

Nah! It stopped working. Guess they figured out the leak. cry grin
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Mikehell(m): 2:01am On Feb 03, 2018
mavinc4u:
for blackberry 10, install 9apps then download whatsapp from there. it works

ma'am, can u pls elucidate more on dis 9apps...
and can d whatsapp downloaded frm dis 9apps share media files n status?!...
download link to d 9apps will be of help as well
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by mavinc4u(f): 7:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Mikehell:

ma'am, can u pls elucidate more on dis 9apps...
and can d whatsapp downloaded frm dis 9apps share media files n status?!...
download link to d 9apps will be of help as well

After downloading the 9apps, open it then download whatsapp from there, after which you can delete the 9apps if you want.
https://9apps.en.uptodown.com/android/download
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by davolas(m): 8:25am On Feb 03, 2018
z10 waxing strong using 2different whatsapp on mine ND av never experienced any problem,if u av got issue Chk my profile to contact me on what's app
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Mikehell(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
mavinc4u:

After downloading the 9apps, open it then download whatsapp from there, after which you can delete the 9apps if you want.
https://9apps.en.uptodown.com/android/download

tanx... but I need to know if the whatsapp downloaded from the app can share media files
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by mavinc4u(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mikehell:

tanx... but I need to know if the whatsapp downloaded from the app can share media files

yes, it can share everything.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by RolaDiva(f): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
Deeni131:
I wanna buy neat z30 or z10 since I don't mind using whatsapp.

Are you still interested?
Have one for sale
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Madrededios(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
sirBLUNT:
pls does anyone has z10 for sale?

I do. A part of the screen is blank though. So you'd have to fix it.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by sirBLUNT: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Madrededios:

I do. A part of the screen is blank though. So you'd have to fix it.
how much and where are u?am in lagos..
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by RolaDiva(f): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
I am in lagos..
I also have for sale too

sirBLUNT:
how much and where are u?am in lagos..
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by sirBLUNT: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
RolaDiva:
I am in lagos.. I also have for sale too
how much?
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by RolaDiva(f): 4:43am On Feb 26, 2018
sirBLUNT:
how much?

Please check ur email sir...
Lets negotiate there
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by sirBLUNT: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2018
RolaDiva:

Please check ur email sir... Lets negotiate there
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Deeni131: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
RolaDiva:

Are you still interested? Have one for sale

I bought a new one
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by RolaDiva(f): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Deeni131:

I bought a new one

Okay...good

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by oscarvicto(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
I have a clean blackberry Q10. Slightly scratched screen. Good working condition. Call on 08063333215. Location is phc
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
My Q10 is up for grab. Email me if u are interested let’s negotiate.
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2018
creamyanne:
Even my Q5! After bragging to my friends dat they'll surely extend it. embarassed
your profile location says "unlimited megabyte and battery life?
ABEG where be that? Abi na bonny Island you dey make I follow come abeg
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by chapatti: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2018
www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Blackberry And Android Phones

Download Whatsapp For Blackberry- We have been able to get a cure to as many that have been finding it very difficult to download whatsapp on their Blackberry phones. So for those who must have been having issues in regards downloading Download Whatsapp For Blackberry, you don't have to be worried at all because you are on the right place for the solution. All you need to do now, is to read through this article and you will find it very easy to Download Whatsapp For Blackberry. www.whatsapp.com. The whatsapp app is a smartphone messenger which is available For Nokia, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android phones.

www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Blackberry And Android Phones

There is need to explain to you what the Whatsapp messenger is all about. This app as it where has the ability to be used on Nokia phone use ping on the their phones. With this Whatsapp Messenger, you can get in contact with your family, friends and even colleagues at work without having a dime on your phone. With the whatsapp messenger App you can send video, Images, and voice notes to any one on your contact list. With the Whatsapp messenger App you can be able to have Group Chat, which means you can be in contact with more than one person at the same time.

All you need to do is to install the whatsApp Messenger app, you can use it to message each other as much as you want. You can't exhaust the space for messages. You can send as much as a million messages a day and yet you can't exhaust it. The Whatsapp messnger app uses 2g,3g or 4g network [or Wi-fi if available].

Download Whatsapp For Blackberry - With the Whatsapp messenger App, users can send and receive messages at no cost. Just visit www.whatsapp.com

Nokia usuers can visit http://www.whatsapp.com/nokia/ to Download Nokia Whatsapp

Android phone users can vist http://www.whatsapp.com/android/ to download Android Whatsapp.

For Blackberry phone users, simply visit visit http://www.whatsapp.com/appworld/ to download Whatsapp

With the whatsapp meesnger app, you can now message friends with your non Blackberry phone and exchange pictures, video, location and voice notes. For me, it saves money because you spend little or no cost in what you can do with it.

Always note that you will need a full network availabilty to be able to use this whatsapp messenger app. And as time time progresses, you will be required to do an upgrade and if you don't do it, you will be deleted from using the app till you upgrade it.

Download Whatsapp For Blackberry- For those of us who love to keep in tune with their families, with the whatsapp messenger app, talking to your friends and family has become very much easy and cheap because you could easily go back to the $5 plan and save $10 a month on your phone bill and enjoy yourself.

Many people have compared the whatsapp Messenger to the normal text platform on your device. But they are both distant difference because the whatsapp messenger app will give you unlimited texts with other users without having to worry about extra charges in contrast to what the normal text platform will give you or charge you.

Download Whatsapp For Blackberry
Re: Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? by funlord(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Can you buy me a whatsapp phone?? Let me transfer my sim from nokia E71 to android.

Thanks

Use the what's app line on my profile page to reach me....i don't get mails.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.