Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) (17418 Views)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
e
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

Too much violence everywhere.

Why can't we just get along?why are we fighting each other?what exactly do the Fulani Herdsmen want?

Let me digress.

Donald Trump just insulted Africa and after his commentary,I started thinking about us blacks and our penchant for violence.

It is only a Black man that will Rob you and after you give him every thing, he still will continue beating you. Why can't he just take his loot and go away?

The Ijaw and Itsekiri are warming for round 2 any moment from now. Aguleri vs Umuleri is still brewing underground.

The Ikwerre is there versus all strangers in Port-Harcourt,and in Bayelsa they are busy beheading the Military.

In 1994 the Hutu's in Rwanda between April to July killed 1 Million Tutsi's not with guns,but with Machetes(Cutlasses).

Can you imagine chopping 1 Million people dead?and now the Fulani Herdsmen are warming up for another Rwanda in the Middle belt and Northern part of Nigeria.

But what do I even know?

""Aguleri vs Umuleri is still brewing underground""

U must be very mad man.

Let me digress from the above!!!

The europe death toll by the end of the second world war was 60 million n counting. Don't even go there, U are nowhere near the bloodletting the white man have exacted in the last 100 years.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by naijareferee: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

Why can't we just get along?why are we fighting each other?what exactly do the Fulani Herdsmen want?

Let me digress.

Donald Trump just insulted Africa and after his commentary,I started thinking about us blacks and our penchant for violence.

It is only a Black man that will Rob you and after you give him every thing, he still will continue beating you. Why can't he just take his loot and go away?

The Ijaw and Itsekiri are warming for round 2 any moment from now. Aguleri vs Umuleri is still brewing underground.

The Ikwerre is there versus all strangers in Port-Harcourt,and in Bayelsa they are busy beheading the Military.

In 1994 the Hutu's in Rwanda between April to July killed 1 Million Tutsi's not with guns,but with Machetes(Cutlasses).

Can you imagine chopping 1 Million people dead?and now the Fulani Herdsmen are warming up for another Rwanda in the Middle belt and Northern part of Nigeria.

But what do I even know?

Aguleri and umuleri kwa...what year are you in?

Must everything including violence have a national colour...And myopically you didnot include southwest in the role call of violence.

The truth is that most part of the country is in mess.... Boko haram in the northeast, skull/heading mining and baddoo cult group in the southwest, pockets of seperationists in the east... and herds men in the middlebelt.

Dont paint others black to look good....Why even include ijaws and their brothers that have not lifted a finger... be guided
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
you see your life
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
pol23:
Let's pretend Buhari is dead,because He's as good as dead.
A Fulani man hit by a vehicle them start fight...them Don see mugun
Are you telling me Benue people can't even defend themselves.
Here in the SW,We have the OPC .
They're truly bunch of touts,but they're mostly useful against the Hausa's...
Ask anybody who lives in Lagos (Agege Abattoir)
He will tell you over 100 Hausa's were killed in a day,since then...Hausa's are mostly like Animal,they can only learn the hard way...
I'm not suggesting this method,but this is just getting out of hands...
We all don't wants War,but we don't have peace either...so what's the fear..abegi.

Na you count d corpses.. Nairaland and online statisticiansgrin
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
Bokoharam can hardly succeed in Northwest, neither can the fulani herdsmen jihadists cause much havoc in the Northwest but other regions in the north are conquered territory.
Do you know that the indigenous people of Gbagyis who are the rightful owner of Abuja are under threat by hausa/fulani?
Until the northern minorities form a coalition, they ain't ready to free themselves.

Why can't boko haram and herdsmen succeed in NW?
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
MrMoney007:
SHUN POLITICAL MANIPULATORS

COPIED;
I don't like it when we Igbo denigrate our Yoruba brothers on this forum, and vice versa.
What Fajuyi did for Ironsi overrides whatever grudges we hold against them. Many Yoruba secured the property of Igbo and returned them even with rent collected. The Yoruba as a people never singled out Igbo for slaughter especially since after the war. Many Yoruba I know are decent, educated and business minded. We Igbo share a lot in common with them. Every tribe has it's low, Yoruba tribe like Igbo, give and take are clearly above average. It's a shame these two great races allow themselves to manipulated by lesser tribe up north; even playing Igbo against Yoruba successfully. It's time to throw away foolishness, embrace wisdom and work together for the common good of both and Nigeria in general.
Be a proud Afonja and Igbo
If the bigoted Islamic elements is drawing Afonjas back, eliminate them. In some cases, violence begets peace and stability.

Ok you want d yorubas to eliminate d islamic elements that are their brothers, sisters, fathers and mothers just to satisfy your myopic agendagrin
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by mightyhaze: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
his hair helped cushion the blow.. wulda been more devastatin
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
benuejosh:
During the day of the protest, i said something, Benue Guys have wowed that they won't allow anyone rest again till this issue is looked into fully or Buhari comes to Benue. Benue guys are simply just waiting for any slight provocation even if it means an Hausa/Fulani/Muslim man spit where they don't want it is enough provocation and they are ready to set those mofos on fire. The cause of this fight recently that is refusing to calm down started when Hausa guys stoned a Tiv guy almost to death in Wadata area of Makurdi, this Man injured was as a result of the fight same with the guy who went to hide in his Hausa/Muslim friend's house. Benue guy are now ready for anything.. Benue guys have said Enough is Enough, this guys don't have monopoly of violence, our silence a long time doesn't mean we are stupi or scared, being peace loving doesn't me we can't cause trouble or stand to face trouble, if we mean to be stubborn we get stubborn to a fault. They have said, Adamu is Adamu, Musa is Musa, Ibrahim is Ibrahim, Enough is Enough! Meanwhile we demand and answer to this.

Superstory.. After 1000s have been killed... so you were sleeping all dis while when they were killing you like ants. Ok, you have not finished dealing with those that are killing you, you are stylishly diverting it to muslims and hausas because you can't fight d herdsmen abi..
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by mightyhaze: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
cursedAbiola:
omenkalived see those you're supporting.....
ur guy will now print a copy of his mentions on nairaland and make it into a plaque to hang in his family house... why do u guys keep xciting him with nairaland mentions? u want him to wear himself away with orgasms?!
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Isahalbash:

Why can't boko haram and herdsmen succeed in NW?
Question for the Mallams, Emirs, the Sultan and their Powerful politicians.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
Question for the Mallams, Emirs, the Sultan and their Powerful politicians.

keep misleading ones who have made up their minds already.

when herdsmen killed in the NW, it's tagged " farmers nd herdsmen clashes" but wen it happened in the MBelt, Seast, Ssouth and Swest.. you tagged it " Hausa/ fulani herdsmen killing Christians." So, all herdsmen are Muslims abigrin

We have been battling herdsmen since I was a child, till now it has not ended.

recently, not up to a month, a woman was killed by herdsmen in my villa nd they lost most of their cows and flee but you won't see it in d media because it's a muslim stategrin
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by mightyhaze: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Isahalbash:

when herdsmen killed in the NW, it's tagged " farmers nd herdsmen clashes" but wen it happened in the MBelt, Seast, Ssouth and Swest.. you tagged it " Hausa/ fulani herdsmen killing Christians." So, all herdsmen are Muslims abigrin

recently, not up to a month, a woman was killed by herdsmen in my villa nd they lost most of their cows and flee but you won't see it in d media because it's a muslim stategrin
but must u guys kill? even wild animals in the forests don't kill their kind like dat..
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
mightyhaze:
but must u guys kill? even wild animals in the forests don't kill their kind like dat..

Must we guys who? or did you see anywhere I said we killed anyone?

Oh! you tink everyone from d north must either be a hausa or fulani abi... I can see where d problem lies now.

Even in d forest, we you oppressors want to attack or kill you, you defend yourself. So u are telling me if d herdsmen are killing us, we should be looking like mumus or those people in Benue and start attacking Christians or those that are not our tribes? Nop, we won't do that, we would rather go after d herdsmen or their cows shikenan.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
mightyhaze:

Must we guys who? or did you see anywhere I said we killed anyone?

Oh! you tink everyone from d north must either be a hausa or fulani abi... I can see where d problem lies now.

Even in d forest, we you oppressors want to attack or kill you, you defend yourself. So u are telling me if d herdsmen are killing us, we should be looking like mumus or those people in Benue and start attacking Christians or those that are not our tribes? Nop, we won't do that, we would rather go after d herdsmen or their cows.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Isahalbash:

Herdsmen are predominatly fulanis who kill to futher the agenda of the feudal lords. For how long do you want to keep battling the killer herdsmen, till your tenth generation? Such will never happen in the southern region.
The MB, fortunately has found a voice and support in the south.

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
Herdsmen are predominatly fulanis who kill to futher the agenda of the feudal lords. For how long do you want to keep battling the killer herdsmen, till your tenth generation? Such will never happen in the southern region.
The MB, fortunately has found a voice and support in the south.

Superstory.. You mean d herdsmen that are both muslims, Christians and pagans or are you telling me herdsmen didn't kill your people in Enugu nd some oda southern states?

you are only using jihad nd other means to deceived people who don't have knowledge about herdsmen activities not me.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Isahalbash:

Superstory.. You mean d herdsmen that are both muslims, Christians and pagans or are you telling me herdsmen didn't kill your people in Enugu nd some oda southern states?

you are only using jihad nd other means to deceived people who don't have knowledge about herdsmen activities not me.
Why were they killing in Enugu and other Southern states? Why is Myetti Allah so bold as to defending the killings?
You're too slow to think which is why you will remain a cannon fodder for centuries to come but if you're a fulani, then it's quite unfortunate that i'm having a word with you.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
Why were they killing in Enugu and other Southern states? Why is Myetti Allah so bold as to defending the killings?
You're too slow to think which is why you will remain a cannon fodder for centuries to come but if you're a fulani, then it's quite unfortunate that i'm having a word with you.

Oh! are you not the one who said ' it can't happened in d south' just now in ur last post which prompted me to highlights d Enugu massacred. We don't shout on social media when herdsmen attacked, we do it practically.. if you tink am lying, ask about d recent one that happened in Jigawa state, Guri local govt precisely .. they are still counting their loses nd d governor is not takn it lightly with them.

No be say wen herdsmen attack you, you go leave dem dey cum attack people wei e no concern just like d one happening in Benue ryt now.

Wen herdsmen are killing your people, don't tag dem fulani muslim herdsmen but simply " herdsmen" Daz my only problem with you guys, besides, not all herdsmen are Muslims cos they are many pagans and Christians amongs them..why turning it to religion crises then?
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Bsingle(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Crisis/riot everyday, everytime. Nigeria is turning to something else!
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by dam007(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
cursedAbiola:
omenkalives see those you're supporting
Omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives omenkalives

change your ways
your moniker tho.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Isahalbash:

Oh! are you not the one who said ' it can't happened in d south' just now in ur last post which prompted me to highlights d Enugu massacred. We don't shout on social media when herdsmen attacked, we do it practically.. if you tink am lying, ask about d recent one that happened in Jigawa state, Guri local govt precisely .. they are still counting their loses nd d governor is not takn it lightly with them.

No be say wen herdsmen attack you, you go leave dem dey cum attack people wei e no concern just like d one happening in Benue ryt now.

Wen herdsmen are killing your people, don't tag dem fulani muslim herdsmen but simply " herdsmen" Daz my only problem with you guys, besides, not all herdsmen are Muslims cos they are many pagans and Christians amongs them..why turning it to religion crises then?

It happened in Enugu but for how long?, how many of such reoccurred?
Who cares the religion they profess even if 99.9% are muslims
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Benue Ppl Should Just Cum Nd Rent OPC Boys And Dey Wont Regret It
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
It happened in Enugu but for how long?, how many of such reoccurred?
Who cares the religion they profess even if 99.9% are muslims

But they massacred people. then, y always shouting jihad or fulani muslims herdsmen killing christians if you truly don't care?
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Isahalbash:

But they massacred people. then, y always shouting jihad or fulani muslims herdsmen killing christians if you truly don't care?
Because they are adherents of jihad. They once did it & would stop at nothing to futher it.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is bad.

Let me digress.

But what do I even know?

Just be safety conscious.
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice barbing
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:
Because they are adherents of jihad. They once did it & would stop at nothing to futher it.

" Because they are adherents of jihad." Bros y are you contradicting urself after initially saying u don't care which religion they professgrin

So, herdsmen Christians and pagans are also adherents of jihad or do you mean pre Danfodio jihad, he was also an herdsmengrin
Re: Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) by Isahalbash(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
unbitchable:

" Because they are adherents of jihad." Bros y are you contradicting urself after initially saying u don't care which religion they professgrin

So, herdsmen Christians and pagans are also adherents of jihad or do you mean pre Danfodio jihad, he was also an herdsmen grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit / Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State / Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.