Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) (30421 Views)

'She Was The Wife Of My Dream' - Timi Alaibe Remembers His Late Wife, Alaere / Alluring Hallmark Of The Dickson Administration. / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2018
See New Photos Of Bayelsa Governor's Cute Quadruplets As They Turn A Year Older

The Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson and his wife Dr (Mrs) Rachel welcomed a set of quadruplets in 2016. The cute babies, a boy and three girls were delivered at a hospital in America. The babies came after many years of childlessness for the governor’s wife.

On Sunday (yesterday), the governor and his wife organized a party to celebrate the babies' first birthday in Yenagoa, the state capital. The beautiful quadruplets named Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode and Edimere - were a year and three months old on Sunday.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/bayelsa-state-governor-seriake-dickson-celebrates-birthday-of-quadruplets.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2018

3 Likes

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2018
cheesy

Aww..... so cute. Happy birthday.!!!

My Love For Twins Is Too Much.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by obedugo(m): 9:28am On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by SweetyZinta(f): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Bundle of joy �

May they grow in the way of the Lord

11 Likes

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by baralatie(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
smiley happy birthday to you all
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2018
Happy birthday to them !
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Happy belated birthday to these cute and lovely angels cool

2 Likes

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Liberty90: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2018
Another man's sperm from invitro fertilization. The children look nothing like him and her...they are lighter in complexion while him and his wife are very dark. One could argue this children are mixed...look at the third pic. Wish them Good luck!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2018
Liberty90:
Another man's sperm from invitro fertilization. The children look nothing like him and her...they are lighter in complexion while him and his wife are very dark.
It won't cost you anything if you just wish them happy birthday and leave. Yuck!!!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Liberty90: 10:26am On Jan 15, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
It won't cost you anything if you just wish them happy birthday and leave. Yuck!!!

May God forgive you. God will judge you with this your wicked mindset and supporting evil.
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Lovely kids kiss I can't wait to have mine
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Liberty90:

May God forgive you. God will judge you with this your wicked mindset and supporting evil.
Nawa oh! People plenty for this world oh

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Aww..... so cute. Happy birthday.!!!

My Love For Twins Is Too Much.
Nice ! Love me cos I am a twin too kiss kiss
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Nice ! Love me cos I am a twin too kiss kiss
winkwink

I love you too.

2 Likes

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by lastempero: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Liberty90:
Another man's sperm from invitro fertilization. The children look nothing like him and her...they are lighter in complexion while him and his wife are very dark. One could argue this children are mixed...look at the third pic. Wish them Good luck!

Leave the talk for another,if buhari of all people would win election,anything can happen.

2 Likes

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 10:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Evablizin:
winkwink

I love you too.
oh thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by sdindan: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2018
Liberty90:

Example of a Shithole citizen.

That's what you are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
grin That man sabi f++k oh
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
Congratulations to you sir.
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
No be that man born those kids.

1 Like

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
IVF Babies

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2018
Liberty90:
Bad belle,wetin concern u.

1 Like

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2018
power of IVF

am I d only one that thinks Dickson is impotent..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2018
cool Bayelsans money @ work
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Really Cute.
Meanwhile Check my signature for all things Web design
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2018
To all of you shouting ivf babies, another man's sperm and so on, may God forgive you! I hope people will learn from this kind of judgemental attitude. No matter what you do people will alwasy condemn you, she couldn't bear children, people talked, now she has four beautiful gifts from God people are still judging. GOD HELP US!
Anyway those kids are just beautiful!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Wait o, those children no look like them na. HBD to them anyway.
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by jerryunit48: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Usually if you have four babies at once like that then you know it wasn’t done the normal way..
Re: The Dickson Quadruplets: Alexander, Alaere, Ebierewarisuode And Edimere (Photos) by obaival(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Borrowed children

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React / Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.