Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lady Curses Her Fiance After She Discovered That He Got Married 3-month Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Fiance After She Discovered That He Got Married 3-month Ago (358 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Curses Her Fiance After She Discovered That He Got Married 3-month Ago by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerian Lady Rains Curses On Her Fiance After She Discovered That He Got Married 3-Month Ago

A Nigerian lady has taken to Instagram and called out on her fiance after she found out he got married three months ago.

According to her, they have been dating for four years and were planning their introduction next month.

She wrote ” @ebunoluwaadebogun, you haven’t gotten a husband o. This gold digger you call a husband proposed to you since december 2016, still went ahead for a court wedding with you in October,2017 and he’s still in a relationship with me till date,this stupid idiot was still planning to see my family in february so we can go ahead with our wedding plans.

“@Leonard_daunsi , the money we contributed together in july to get a car
for taxify, i am awaiting my refund. All thanks to a faithful God that made me know about this ur unbelievable acts yesterday morning the 14th January 2018. “tanks to all the 4 wasted years of being with you. God wil pay u back in ur own coin and to let you know that i am aware of your upcoming white wedding. ur unborn generations will suffer for this u av done, God will make u suffer in multiple folds for the pains u av put m through in the past 24 hours.”

See the chat and her photos below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nigerian-lady-rains-curses-on-her-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Curses Her Fiance After She Discovered That He Got Married 3-month Ago by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / Situationship Or Relationship, Which Are You In? / Message Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.