Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco (2554 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Watch Papa Ajasco Online / Accredited Acting School in Lagos | Contacting Wale Adenuga Productions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by Ruq: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
These Program or Comedy or whatever it is so annoying,stupid,senseless. The worst part of it is that it's shown on Africa magic where a lot of countries will get to see it and say look at Nigerians??

i think i prefer the old ones in the late 90's This current one as no message nothing to gain in it and still it is been aired i wonder what our sensor board is doing?
I remember an episode where they show how Michael Jackson life's was spent and i felt like bombing PEFTI it was so freaking pissing i.
AND THE MUMU'S WHO JOIN IN ACTING THE COMEDY TOO THEY ALL SUCK!

PLS SOMEONE IF YOU KNOW WALE ADENUGA PLS TELL HIM TO STOP HE HAS ALREADY TRIED IN THE NIGERIAN INDUSTRY RITE NOW ALL HE IS DOING IS COMPLETE WHCK!
Re: Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by 4peace(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
hmmm not a fan
Re: Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by fellabrims: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2010
Ruq:

These Program or Comedy or whatever it is so annoying,silly,senseless. The worst part of it is that it's shown on Africa magic where a lot of countries will get to see it and say look at Nigerians??

i think i prefer the old ones in the late 90's This current one as no message nothing to gain in it and still it is been aired i wonder what our sensor board is doing?
I remember an episode where they show how Michael Jackson life's was spent and i felt like bombing PEFTI it was so freaking pissing i.
AND THE MUMU'S WHO JOIN IN ACTING THE COMEDY TOO THEY ALL SUCK!

PLS SOMEONE IF YOU KNOW WALE ADENUGA PLS TELL HIM TO STOP HE HAS ALREADY TRIED IN THE NIGERIAN INDUSTRY RITE NOW ALL HE IS DOING IS COMPLETE WHCK!
We are on the same page. . . that comical or is it sarcastic series of Michael Jackson was very appalling and senseless angry angry angry. . and they even aired it shortly after Micheal's death.
Wale Adenuga Production (WAP) are only making waves in Super story which even these days isnt interesting anymore.
There are a lot of ways to write and act comedy. You see, the problem with WAP is that they do not research [/b]because if a do, their productions will be better. Take for instance the comedies Basketmouth or Alibaba throw up in shows. . . that is even enough to act a 13 weeks episode of rib cracking and "stomach aching" comedy. Its al;l about research!
Secondly due to politics and what is obtainable in [b]Nollyhood
, people are not well cast/ shortlisted for the right role to play, if one embarks on a rehearsal and takes the right cast to depict the right role, tell me why we no go laugh!. . .
I know this because a long time ago, even be4 PEFTI was formed i went to WAP and wanted to feature in PapaAjasco or was it Super story and i must tell you, they kept on choosing people that had played major[b] "dumb" [/b]roles be4. Trash. . . If he likes he shouldn't sit up, me and my gang are coming up and very strong at it too! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by Ruq: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2010
fellabrims:

We are on the same page. . . that comical or is it sarcastic series of Michael Jackson was very appalling and senseless angry angry angry. . and they even aired it shortly after Micheal's death.
Wale Adenuga Production (WAP) are only making waves in Super story which even these days isnt interesting anymore.
There are a lot of ways to write and act comedy. You see, the problem with WAP is that they do not research [/b]because if a do, their productions will be better. Take for instance the comedies Basketmouth or Alibaba throw up in shows. . . that is even enough to act a 13 weeks episode of rib cracking and "stomach aching" comedy.  Its al;l about research!
, people are not well cast/ shortlisted for the right role to play, if one embarks on a rehearsal and takes the right cast to depict the right role, tell me why we no go laugh!. . .
I know this because a long time ago, even be4 PEFTI was formed i went to WAP and wanted to feature in PapaAjasco or was it Super story and i must tell you, they kept on choosing people that had played major[b] "dumb" [/b]roles be4. Trash. . . If he likes he shouldn't sit up, me and my gang are coming up and very strong at it too! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PLS BE FAST ABOUT IT AND SWEEP HIM OFF CUZ ALL HE HIS DOING MAKES ME PUKE!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by maedan(f): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2010
It's a pity that they can not do more with the Papa Ajasco series; the characters are well-loved from the "comics", but they have not been able to develop them properly on the screen, with good stories and acting. It should be removed from TV till they have improved on it.
Re: Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by Ruq: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2010
@maedan I agree with you!
Re: Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by Midex88(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
fellabrims:

There are a lot of ways to write and act comedy. You see, the problem with WAP is that they do not research [/b]because if a do, their productions will be better. Take for instance the comedies Basketmouth or Alibaba throw up in shows. . . that is even enough to act a 13 weeks episode of rib cracking and "stomach aching" comedy. Its al;l about research!

And we are yet to see you sweep them off the air in 2021... Lol
Re: Please Can Some1 Tell Wale Adenuga To Stop Promoting Stupidity With Papa Ajasco by fellabrims: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Midex88:

And we are yet to see you sweep them off the air in 2021... Lol

You've not been watching the new Nollywood...

(1) (Reply)

Beverly And Melvin Embarassed By The BBA Host I.K / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Vector – King Kong (remix) Ft. Phyno, Reminisce, Classiq, Uzi / Swing And A Miss: Spectre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.