Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,710 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP (560 Views)

Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by yanshDoctor: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Magu is a terrorist and should be strip off from EFCC and return all salaries collected immediately.

chai, for using the word jihad in official speech. using jihad to fight corruption in translation means fighting none Muslim. the man is as clueless as i thought.

in a secular state like Nigeria buhari and his appointee and using jihad against the state.

they are all terrorist
Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by usba: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
yanshDoctor:
Muga should be strip off from EFCC and return all salaries collected immediately.

chai, for using the word jihad in official speech. using jihad to fight corruption in translation means fighting none Muslim. the man is as clueless as i taught.

in a circular state like Nigeria bujari and his appointee and using jihad against the state.
[/s]

But had he used crusade they won't be problem? Do me a favour and gerrarahere

1 Like

Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by LionDeLeo: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
yanshDoctor:
Muga should be strip off from EFCC and return all salaries collected immediately.

chai, for using the word jihad in official speech. using jihad to fight corruption in translation means fighting none Muslim. the man is as clueless as i taught.

in a circular state like Nigeria bujari and his appointee and using jihad against the state.

Nawao.

Who is Muga?

Circular state? Which state is that? Certainly not in Nigeria.

You taught, who were you teaching?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by yanshDoctor: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
usba:
[s]

But had he used crusade they won't be problem? Do me a favour and gerrarahere[/s]

jihad

noun · Islam

a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.

in a secular state like UK/USA/Franc/UAE this guy would have been dismiss and arrested by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by usba: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
[s]
yanshDoctor:

jihad

noun · Islam

a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam.

in a secular state like UK/USA/Franc/UAE this guy would have been dismiss and arrested by now.
[/s]

I asked again if used the word crusade they won't be any problem Shay? You jokers need a hobby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by yanshDoctor: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

I asked again if used the word crusade they won't be any problem Shay? You jokers need a hobby.
no Christian would have used crusade and no one would have applaud him to use crusade.

stop shifting the issue. we should followed it as it is. the whole world can now see that buhari is a jihadist
Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by jaymichael(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Nawao.

Who is Muga?

Circular state? Which state is that? Certainly not in Nigeria.

You taught, who were you teaching?
What do you think that guy yanshDoctor needs more. EDUCATION or COMMON SENSE?
Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by LionDeLeo: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
jaymichael:
What do you think that guy yanshDoctor needs more. EDUCATION or COMMON SENSE?
Both.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Is a Terrorist & Should Be Strip Off From EFCC And Return All Salaries ASAP by cdqyehyeh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
sue him naw. Atleast U Av Ur Right As A Citizen

(1) (Reply)

Delta Road Networks Under Okowa Best In Nigeria, Says Ossai / How I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m. / OYO Farmers Kill 12 Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.