Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity (45351 Views)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by catalanscrew(m): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
This scene happened in ma area in Jos, infact his house is behind my house.

1 Like

Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
if they had arrested him because of his name now that ine was even understandable but this other one... when people say DSS has turned to errand men, i dont disagree..

1 Like

Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by mukhcech(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
kindklemz:
only the gullible and hate-filled ones will believe this rubbish.
Muslims are converting to Christianity everyday and vis-visa.
Next please.

Thank you o Jare.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by mvem(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
I hope this is not true, because there a lot of tinz people write nowadays...make I wait and see to confirm....the story is strange
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by laydoh(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2018
catalanscrew:
This scene happened in ma area in Jos, infact his house is behind my house.
wat do u fink really happened,please dnt give hearsays.be factful.pls

1 Like

Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by bigpicture001: 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
you are kidding if you think the DSS is anything close to an investigative security agency...speaking from experience. when I was in their detention facility,alot of two fighting inmate there...lol
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by laydoh(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
bigpicture001:
you are kidding if you think the DSS is anything close to an investigative security agency...speaking from experience. when I was in their detention facility,alot of two fighting inmate there...lol
Meaning?whatcha saying.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by begwong: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wen dey forcefully convert Christian ladies to Islam they keep them in emirs palace but this lady volunteered herself to convert dey are sending sss to arrest the innocent guy. Nawaoo and the father of the lady is claiming kidnapping..
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by molas02: 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
this DSS need to com to osun state to arrest one muderfucker Alhaji Fatai Adepoju (ACADIP) for converting christian guls to muslim if Nig is not a Shith**le
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by joechingo: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
So this is also part of DSS job description? so pathetic
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by okenta2017: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
na wa o...DSS abeg is this what you were called to do. The lady is an adult and can make her decisions. talk to her rather than arrest the man. misplaced priority in this country sef

Moderator it is not my intention to derail this topic, but I have to bring it to your notice

Since this month, this is the 4th time am being tracked and this tracking is originating

from Nigeria. I belong and contribute to many internet forum around the world and

I have never experience this type of rubish not ever, what is happening in Nigeria.

Are you people turning the place into a terrorist country. Oh I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by ceeafuejay(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
I wonder what this shithole of a country is turning into. Is the DSS now Directorate of Religious Services?
AfonjaSlayer:
What type of "Shi't-hole" country is this

Nigeria is the worst "shi't-hole" in Africa if not why should our security and intelligent agencies involving theirselves in a religious matter,

Africa and Africans are been called shi't-holes because some stupid acts of ours.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by debolayinka(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why can't the DSS just state his crime if it's not because of the religious rift, abi they just arrest people anyhow?

Someone saw the light and decided to be a part of it, then it calls for riot and killings.
Just last week in Northern Nigeria (won't mention the state for fear of DSS), a guy I saw still said he'll be killed if his folks get to know about his intention to be a Christian.
When a visionless so-called christian converts to Islam, it becomes a front-page headline, but when it's the other way round, the convert has to flee for his life.

Islam: The religion that never seeks peace.

If you like quote me, it won't change my perception, neither will I stop publishing my views.
Quote me only if you can prove with facts that Islam has benefited the world in anyway.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by okenta2017: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Koolking:
The girl is an adult - she is solely responsible for her decisions.

If the story is anything to go by, then the security operatives erred unless she was converted under duress
Can he try that in UK, UK is not federal shithole republic of Nigeria.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by freezone4real(f): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
na wa o...DSS abeg is this what you were called to do. The lady is an adult and can make her decisions. talk to her rather than arrest the man. misplaced priority in this country sef
it was obviously a calculated offence, because he started dating her when she was 14. What would you make of that?
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by nothernstar: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Islam is evil and people therein
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by farouk2much(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
adecz:
tongue If Christians get converted to Islam, Muslims will be happily broadcasting it everywhere.
If Muslim gets converted to Christianity, dem go start religious riot and bloodshed.
Why always intolerance lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Because Your Religion Is Fake,
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by Koolking(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
okenta2017:

Can he try that in UK, UK is not federal shithole republic of Nigeria.

Where is this shithole of Nigeria? I don't think I understand your feelings
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by TinaAnita(f): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Religion of piss is always on the news for the wrong reason
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by property123: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Eggcelent:
This Doesn't Make Sense

Has Anyone Seen The Charge Sheet To Know For Certain What He Was Arrested For?

Was Anyone There When He Was Being Questioned To Know What His Possible Offences Are?

Please, Let Us Stop Fanning Embers Of Hatred. Rather, We Should Ask Critical Questions About Any Piece Of Information Coming Our Way

Journalists (Bloggers) Create Sensational Falsehood To Sell (Attract Readers). We Shouldn't Allow Ourselves To Be Misled & Used

Thanks

Are citizens meant to be arrested in this way?
Has DSS ever informed the public about most of the arrest they have carried out.
This is not the government must of us supported.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Shithole country indeed....Trump is right
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by jamjo: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Eggcelent:
This Doesn't Make Sense

Has Anyone Seen The Charge Sheet To Know For Certain What He Was Arrested For?

Was Anyone There When He Was Being Questioned To Know What His Possible Offences Are?

Please, Let Us Stop Fanning Embers Of Hatred. Rather, We Should Ask Critical Questions About Any Piece Of Information Coming Our Way

Journalists (Bloggers) Create Sensational Falsehood To Sell (Attract Readers). We Shouldn't Allow Ourselves To Be Misled & Used

Thanks

Yes, there are critical questions to ask, why DSS, why is it that our intelligence agency is doing the job of the police.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by Gruvychuky(f): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I am astonished if this is true, then there is a problem in this country of ours. freedom of religion and expression is a legitimate right of all citizens here. why should DSS arrest the Lecturer? I can see religious sentiment.... God, save our dear country from religious wreckage.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by Godson1978: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Time will tell.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by MightySparrow: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
ESE Oruru comes to mind...........

Islam,, Islam, Islaaaaaaaaam!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by engrchykae(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked
I weep for this country.
I have not seen or heard that someone was arrested for converting to christianity.
Did he force her? No.

For christ sake,she reconnected with him and expressed her intention to covert to christianity full as an adult. What is this stupid arrest all about?
his offence is reducing the number of virgins in the heaven of Moslems.
Do you want shortage of virgins in heaven?
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by spinna: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
What a blessing! To be arrested for converting a soul.
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by uncjay(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Everything about them is violence
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by wahab63: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
To me, I think there is something behind his arrest, things that are not clear to everyone. How can someone get arrested for converted someone else to his religion. I don't believe dis
Re: Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity by tomdon(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:

Talk to what??
For what??
If the conversion was the other way round, would they have acted in same way??
What's their business in religious matters??
Is that a religion of peace??
It's a religion of piss!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags / OPM Recovers Weapons From Cultist, Armed Robber, Kidnapper (Photos) / SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.