Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) (7591 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade / Mr P "Cool It Down" Video Trending As No 1 On YouTube / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Off her "Black Magic" Album, "Yemi Alade" premieres the music video for her hit Single Titled “Go Down”. The video was directed by "Paul Gambit"

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKEMadmwY-c

Download Video Below:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/video-yemi-alade-go-down.html

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Most over hyped Nigerian singer of all time angry keeps doing the same style to be honest, the likes of yemisi fancy, niniola, zaina, simi and the mama herself tiwa salvage is fuvcking better than this one.... Not hating but this is the true fact if you don't like it then come suck my balls... Welcome to the shithole where we celebrate fvckers
Anyways biaaaattcch, We Nigerians are used to wack songs, just make sure your beat is okay we will dance to it. angry
Wait, i made ftc grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by talk2rotman(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
dope as d singer herself
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by agroronnie: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Gimbagamble: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
this girl hot ohhh
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Okoson9ja(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Song for the Congo people as usual

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by martineverest(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
another crap from Nigeria crapiest female musician

18 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Icecomrade: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
I really like Yemi Alade

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Off her "Black Magic" Album, "Yemi Alade" premieres the music video for her hit Single Titled “Go Down”. The video was directed by "Paul Gambit"

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKEMadmwY-c

Download Video Below:
http://www.skyevibes.com/2018/01/video-yemi-alade-go-down.html

[/quote]
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by mexxmoney: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice video
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by pussypounder(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
We want South!!!! Aboki and Fulani can share the north with boko haram no one cares!!!! We want South Nigeria!!!!! We want Igbo president!!!! We want Yoruba president!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
pussypounder:
We want South!!!! Aboki and Fulani can share the north with boko haram no one cares!!!! We want South Nigeria!!!!! We want Igbo president!!!! We want Yoruba president!!!!
My brother feeling like the same here too I'm fucking tired of this shithole

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by oderemo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is crap.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by bigerboy200: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
She try small sha..but this is too dry...naija music has gone past this kind of beats long ago...my personal opinion tho...
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by imma2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
KUDOS!!! When I first listened to this song, I was highly impressed with the vocals and could tell a lot was put into the production itself. No opinion about the video. Great dancers by the way
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Arijude(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
When you got nothing to sing but you got sing just anything to remain relevant.
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by pussypounder(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

My brother feeling like the same here too I'm fucking tired of this shithole

I swear!!!! Na only unharmed civilians soldiers sabi fight!!! Why dem no go arrest trump for calling here shithole!!!! Let the Hausas and Fulani keep the north, we Yorubas and Igbos we keep the south!!! Even Lagos is for us Southerners ( coming from a Yoruba lagosian)
I have never been a tribalist but this blood thirsty illiterate Fulani's are taking us for granted!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by pussypounder(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Southern Nigeria will be a blessing as we have very very intelligent Yoruba and Igbos, this are the two pride of Nigeria if she still has any!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by festwiz(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
I can't be the only one who feels this artiste is "overhyped" and "overrated". Her songs are mediocre at best.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
pussypounder:

I swear!!!! Na only unharmed civilians soldiers sabi fight!!! Why dem no go arrest trump for calling here shithole!!!! Let the Hausas and Fulani keep the north, we Yorubas and Igbos we keep the south!!! Even Lagos is for us Southerners ( coming from a Yoruba lagosian)
I have never been a tribalist but this blood thirsty illiterate Fulani's are taking us for granted!!!!!
Make we split jare ah don tire
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Yoshy: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Imagine the blessed country we will have if it's just South, Igbos and Yorubas like healthy competition which will thrive innovation in the country. Let south unite!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Wait, ftc with over 4million member i made ftc grin
Lol, The 4million there is topic and the 1.9milli+ is the members #take note

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lovely, one of the best
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by phemmyfour: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
She is lyrically poor.....repeating a verse over and over again

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by sirusX(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
Maybe on this track
I noticed that too...I believe she could have done more

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by rossyc(f): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Average song and video..
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Daejoyoung: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
She try sha, but why is Niniola not as popular? that bae is the queen of afro house music. Her song maradona almost top the South African chats for the year 2017.
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Daejoyoung: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
phemmyfour:
So many Nigerian songs have poor lyrics though but some know how to package them better. Take Davido's fall as an example, poor lyrics but still a very catchy song, and dope video explaining the lyrics.
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
NICE CHOREOGRAPHY. The song's just there but luv the choreo
Re: Yemi Alade - "Go Down" (Video) by ApexProgrammer: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Most over hyped Nigerian singer of all time angry keeps doing the same style to be honest, the likes of yemisi fancy, niniola, zaina, simi and the mama herself tiwa salvage is fuvcking better than this one.... Not hating but this is the true fact if you don't like it then come suck my balls... Welcome to the shithole where we celebrate fvckers
Anyways biaaaattcch, We Nigerians are used to wack songs, just make sure your beat is okay we will dance to it. angry
Wait, i made ftc grin
I totally disagree with you. On what yardstick are u comparing to arrive at your conclusion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? / What Is The True Meaning Of 'swagga' / Keyshia Cole Is Bi-sexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.