Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (9308 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / My Ex Husband Humiliated Me But Now He Needs Me To Save His Life-pls Advise / My Girlfriend & Her Mother Are Planning To Ruin My Life: Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
I know, I haven't eaten it yet, at my old age. Sigh

I stay in kubwa Abuja and saw one pizza shop close to GT bank phase 4, I plan on just walking in there after work and getting a pizza to taste today, but I'm scared of making a fool of myself.

First, what do I say when I get there so I don't look like a village girl, I heard they use different kinds of sauce, and also would 5k be enough?

Pls help me if you're gotten pizza before, there's always a first time for everything and this is my first. I promise to post pics after getting my pizza. Thanks guys.

Update. Finally got it, not as stressful as I thought. Just got in the pizza place, read the menu and showed the attendants what I needed.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by u3man(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
We plenty be dt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
u3man:
We plenty be dt
you want to buy today too?
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by bujebudanu1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Jamariwolf4 post=64221348]I know, I haven't eaten it yet, at my old age. Sigh

I stay in kubwa Abuja and saw one pizza shop close to GT bank phase 4, I plan on just walking in there after work and getting a pizza to taste today, but I'm scared of making a fool of myself.

First, what do I say when I get there so I don't look like a village girl, I heard they use different kinds of sauce, and also would 5k be enough?

Get your phone.
Browse dominos
Ull see dif types
Select
Pay on delivery

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Order for margarita.... its simple, with tomatoes and cheese........ Personally I prefer Pizza with tomatoes (sliced) Tuna fish onions and cheese....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by BluntBoy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Pls help me if you're gotten pizza before, there's always a first time for everything and this is my first. I promise to post pics after getting my pizza. Thanks guys.

I hate pizzas, sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Maxi112: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
You can get it online, pay on delivery. "Kilimanjaro does it better "

BTW, ain't you a village girl?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by shaybebaby(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pepperoni pizza. A thin crust is better, the base is always tomato (and you can then have different toppings). Extra mozzarella and chilli oil if they do not have jalapeños. Extra olives always on point too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
I Have Never Eaten Pizza before, i See No Reason Why I Should... I Hear They Have Different Flavours...

Apple Flavour

Tomato Flavour

Crayfish Flavour

Cow Flavour...

Goat Flavour

Fish Flavour

Meat Pie Flavour lipsrsealed

Chicken Flavour

Egg Flavour

Strawberry flavour

Water Flavour

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by SmellingAnus(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol... I have never even eaten pizza before in my life... I need to behave like this Op... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
crankey:
Order for margarita.... its simple, with tomatoes and cheese........ Personally I prefer Pizza with tomatoes (sliced) Tuna fish onions and cheese....
thanks, but does margarita taste like pizza?
BluntBoy:

I hate pizzas, sorry.
Where you've been? shocked ended your little 'research'? grin
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
shaybebaby:
Pepperoni pizza. A thin crust is better, the base is always tomato (and you can then have different toppings). Extra mozzarella and chilli oil if they do not have jalapeños. Extra olives always on point too.
smiley so helpful.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by 500NLaccounts(f): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Look at these people advising a troll grin

That’s a catfish right there cheesy

I know the girl on his profile, she’s not a Nairalander

Op may thunder render you impotent amen!
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by BluntBoy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Where you've been? shocked ended your little 'research'? grin

I will need your help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
500NLaccounts:
Look at these people advising a troll grin

That’s a catfish right there cheesy

I know the girl on his profile, she’s not a Nairalander

Op may thunder render you impotent amen!
you just get so wet each time you are dashed a ban, don't you?

500 nairaland accts is your life goal?
Cmon girl, I can help you reach that goal.
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
thanks, but does margarita taste like pizza? D

Its a type of pizza..... you have different types of pizza.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by bankulizer: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
You can order for spicy suya flavor with extra toppings if you want. You can also decide if you want the crust to be thin or big. You can try out pepperoni tho.

PS: if you are not sure. You can go to their website, take their number and order at no extra cost. The operator would help in making a choice. Fast Delivery.
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Prognose: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Op pepperoni pizza is the way to go, start with that.

Just waltz into the pizza shop and tell them you want pizza. They will ask which kind, tell them you want pepperoni. They'll ask if you want small, medium or large. Start with small pizza.

Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Snow02: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
chicken suya is my favorite also it's below 5k

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by sirgalahad26(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
op, ur own level of laziness is hard to believe.cant u just ask dominos?
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Alariiwo: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buy it and enjoy yourself..

Those Prostitutes you see were once virgins.. Na one day person eye dey tear.

3-4k will get you Standard and Large sizes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Medunah: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Extravaganza or deluxe is the best.

Just for variety, u can order half extravaganza half pepperoni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
sirgalahad26:
op, ur own level of laziness is hard to believe.cant u just ask dominos?
till Jesus comes, sadists won't end in this country.
Who told you I haven't checked up domino's before opening this thread?

I simply opened to ask for people's experience, like WHAT TO ORDER (right combinations). You seem to have all the experience in the world, I bliv you can survive in China if a plane drops you there right now.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Buy it and enjoy yourself..

Those Prostitutes you see were once virgins.. Na one day person eye dey tear.

3-4k will get you Standard and Large sizes.
lol. grin I will buy it nd enjoy oo
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Alariiwo: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
lol. I will enjoy oo

Yeah.. you should.

After 1 or 2 trials, you'll get used to it. Don't let anyone turn it to big deal.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by sirgalahad26(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
till Jesus comes, sadists won't end in this country.
Who told you I haven't checked up domino's before opening this thread?

I simply opened to ask for people's experience, like WHAT TO ORDER (right combinations). You seem to have all the experience in the world, I bliv you can survive in China if a plane drops you there right now.
ehen? abeg dont 'wolf' me down,what if i land in china now,is it ur china?
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol, Pizza in Nigeria is nothing to write home about, especially Domino's. You will pay 3k for slice bread, stew and meat garnished with onions. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Ephhay(f): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
Ask for Barbeque chicken/Chicken barbeque...You should like that one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Try cheese and tomato. It's the basic... since your taste buds are new to it. You might hate the taste of meat on a dough base (that's a pizza with toppings)
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hozier:
Lol, Pizza in Nigeria is nothing to write home about, especially Domino's. You will pay 3k for slice bread, stew, meat and onions. grin

Really?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dimples129:

Try cheese and tomato. It's the basic... since your taste buds are new to it. You might hate the taste of meat on a dough base (that's a pizza with toppings)
thanks I actually got it already. Eaten like 3 already. Pardon my phone's camera grin

Re: I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hozier:
Lol, Pizza in Nigeria is nothing to write home about, especially Domino's. You will pay 3k for slice bread, stew and meat garnished with onions. grin
it's not bad actually.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / GUYS, FIND OUT WHY YOUR GIRL HAS SUDDENLY BECOME VERY NICE TO YOU! / I Am In Love With Her But She's Bisexual!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.