Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos (25347 Views)

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota / Truckload Of Soldiers Present As Fulanis Hold Peace Meeting In Kogi State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2018
...and see who was talking of consolation grin

...this one tire me, landlord for another man backyard grin

imhotep:

How are they refugees when your landlord is an Igbo man grin
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Swisscoinng:
...and see who was talking of consolation grin

...this one tire me, landlord for another man backyard grin

Please go and confront your herdsmen invaders.
And pay what you owe your Igbo landlord.

Igbo amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2018
Better.
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
It is not because of your types "Igbo amaka"

...it is because we hussle hard, and we turn opportunities into enterprises

...you my friend, is a lazy bloke, thinking only one Fulani man controls your destiny!

imhotep:

Please go and confront your herdsmen invaders.
And pay what you owe your Igbo landlord.

Igbo amaka.
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Swisscoinng:
It is not because of your types "Igbo amaka"

...it is because we hussle hard, and we turn opportunities into enterprises

...you my friend, is a lazy bloke, thinking only one Fulani man controls your destiny!

Yes. Dont forget to blame GEJ
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol...

Nobody can stop our shine wink

" Igbo amaka"

imhotep:

Yes. Dont forget to blame GEJ
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Swisscoinng:
Lol...

Nobody can stop our shine wink

" Igbo amaka"

Good boy grin

1 Like

Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by Kaziar: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
When will Nigerians learn. Our real problem has never been any specific ethnicity or region. The northerners you think are getting the lions share under the administration because the president is from the region are still the same northerners with the highest poverty rate in the country. All you have to do is visit a state in the region and you will understand that it is the same if not worse conditions you find there that are obtainable in different parts of the country.
Nigeria's problems have always been the political elites whether from the north, South, East or west. They can't get the job done and that's why we have divisions along ethnic and regional lines. If we had people who do get the job done, who would care where they're from.
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2018
DemonInSiege:

That Omenkalives in not from Bunue, he is a Fulani guy maybe residing in Benue

There are Benueans here. How many of them have disowned him? They remain silent when he insults us but when we slam him like a cockroach they all emerge from nowhere like co-cockroaches. That's why I tackled the other one that calls himself 'IamSkinny'.
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by IAmSkinny: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

There are Benueans here. How many of them have disowned him? They remain silent when he insults us but when we slam him like a cockroach they all emerge from nowhere like co-cockroaches. That's why I tackled the other one that calls himself 'IamSkinny'.
Like I said, I have no affiliation with the dude. I don't care if he is from Benue or not. We view the world from different perspectives so you don't expect me to start saying trash to him. Your ancestors were whom you tackled not me. In case you don't know, the Idomas are already showing Fulani pepper in Benue state already in Okpokwu. Forget what you read on Nairaland. I have first hand info and these guys mean business. We ain't cowards, now take that to the toilet and eat sh!t punk.
Re: Hausas, Igbos, Tivs And Other Tribes Hold Peace Meeting In Benue State. Photos by SakuraSimiola: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / Sanusi’s Exposé On Buhari, APC Vindicates Us -PDP / Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.