Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,214 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen (34398 Views)

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Let Us Wake Up Nigerians,Stop The Killings In Plateau State-Pastor Isa Elbuba / Why DSS Tries Hard To Exonerate Saraki Over N310M Robbed By His Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by sursur(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
lastmessenger:
Let me tell you Christians. This is war against your faith. You must rise up to defend yourself both physically and spiritually.
And for Buhari,his days are numbered and even if he succeed to rig himself in come 2019,he will not be alive to see out his tenure. Mark my words as the days unfold.
only u waka pass o
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2018
If you decide to contest election in a democracy and then win that election, you must also be willing to accept criticisms. Sadly, though not surprising, this Buhari is so thin-skinned to the extent that Nigerians are not allowed to complain about anything.

What type of president is this? Why is Buhari so afraid of criticism? Why does Buhari think that EVERYONE should and will agree with him? Who is this man that we elected as president? Who is Muhammadu Buhari and where did this type of person come from?

The national assembly should stop hiding under the table and confront this tyrant called Buhari.

IT IS TIME TO IMPEACH MUHAMMADU BUHARI!!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2018
You all thinking the Sudanese man will lose election come 2019 are born yesterday....I SEE JUNE 12 HAPPENING AGAIN COME 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by nkemdi89(f): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2018
MrMcJay:

Since you want to use the constitution to support this folly, are you aware that there is nothing like DSS in the Constitution?
Check instrument no1 of 1999 constitution. Don't be confused Sss and Dss are the same.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by naijaboy756: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2018
simple!!!

Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by adekunle6224(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2018
The whole country is in trouble, in as much bubu continues to rule these country, speak against bubu or Fulani's; you are gone. cos these country belong to no other tribe than the Fulani's. baba we pounce on the Christians if he shld emerges 2nd term. sai baba
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by heffem(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
yanshDoctor:
Nigerians should endure for this year. about 15 month left.
....Doc, did u just say 15months? do not be surprise that as we speak,some idiotic elements are still planning to recast their votes for the man from Daura again
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by MrMcJay(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2018
nkemdi89:

Check instrument no1 of 1999 constitution. Don't be confused Sss and Dss are the same.

You don't get.
Point out where the DSS was mentioned in the enabling legislation.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by tonytony208(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2018
yanshDoctor:

You just comment as if you can ever vote him out in 2019.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Silumi(f): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
lastmessenger:
Let me tell you Christians. This is war against your faith. You must rise up to defend yourself both physically and spiritually.
And for Buhari,his days are numbered and even if he succeed to rig himself in come 2019,he will not be alive to see out his tenure. Mark my words as the days unfold.
Amennnn
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Silumi(f): 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Benekruku:
I just hope the pastor can be injected with a deadly venom by the DSS and released to go die inside his church days later.

Using politics to attract fame!

May this be the fate of all your family members! wicked soul
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by goodnews777: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
May it not go well with anyone that votes for Buhari and his accomplishes in JESUS mighty name. Amen.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by ayusco85(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
yanshDoctor:

Elections is in February. It's 13 months left nw
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by orisa37: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Invitation to Anarchy.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by adeolakemi: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zendinho:
In other news.... Just this morning the keke I entered jammed A Range Rover From Behind All Of Us, Including The Driver Ran Away
my bello ooo
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by adeolakemi: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
cursedAbiola:

cc
sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu
Buhari is a certified terrorist
deji14,USBA,throwback,yarimo,adem30,gorotango
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by adeolakemi: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
obailala:
Buhari has destroyed himself, by himself. Now I agree that the man truly has no brain cells in his skull.
another BMC has been redeemed
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by stinggy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

The whole security apparatus of the country is under the Fulani.... Yet nobody is talking

A particular tribe shut down the country when Gej removed subsidy .....
Today how much is fuel with subsidy... Yet nobody is talking
Why is the other tribe not trying to replicate this on Bubu? Or is it only a tribe that has the monopoly of protest?
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by no1madman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
superemmy:
Buhari Why are you trying your best to destroy Nigeria before you kick the bucket? Why seriously Buhari Why?

I just dey wonder Wetin d fackin Bucket dey wait for. . .
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's how they arrested someone for converting a muslim to Christianity. Decree 84 is alive.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Benekruku(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

Did you see the video? I don't think so. Because if you did, you would have realized that your comment above is worse than all he said in the video. May Allah run your life & that of your family, the way Buhari is running this country. Say Amin,

So that's all you can say?

You must be hungry!
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by debigone(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a terrorist
everybody is entitle to his option
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
cursedAbiola:

cc
sarrki omenkalives ngeneukwenu
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Are you sure you are not bloodykiller?
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by cursedAbiola(f): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
GoroTango:
Are you sure you are not bloodykiller?
[/s]
respect yourself
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by CioAngels(f): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
powerkey:
no wonder all Yoruba Pastorprenuers have been soon quite...while concentrating on collection of tithes and offerings....

Yorubas brought this mess and they must be made to clear it up
Nigerians brought the ills to themselves and not Yorubas. Lets talk Nigeria not tribe.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by debolayinka(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
that is who majority of Nigerians want and still want him till 2023.. BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023 beware or keep off
What amazes me about Nairaland BMCs is that, they have never had any sensible reason to keep their Cowboy in power.
If there's any reason to vote him come 2019, please state them now.
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by debolayinka(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
debigone:
everybody is entitle to his option
Bros,
"opinion" not "option"
"entitled" not "entitle"
"everyone" not "everybody".
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by yarimo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
debolayinka:

What amazes me about Nairaland BMCs is that, they have never had any sensible reason to keep their Cowboy in power.
If there's any reason to vote him come 2019, please state them now.
honest ,
Integrity and competent
Re: DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen by mosclement: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
nawaooo for naja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos / Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.