Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Shithole Called Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Shithole Called Nigeria (533 Views)

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) / Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole / Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shithole Called Nigeria by sadoroy(m): 1:34am On Jan 16, 2018
The problem with those in government is that everyone wants to talk, everyone wants to be in the show, in the news, they want to be the one that said "this" or "that". Instead of consulting the necessary quarters and asking for valuable information, that retarded nitwit called lying mohammed will issue an official statement and the reports will be "FG said", then confusion comes, the managing director will not consult the minister, they won't ask the necessary questions, request and permissions before issuing statements, if they actually feel that it's the entertainment they want, they should just open a record label, or release one or two track, wear lot of Gold chains, change their name to Investor Arab Wire, travel to hot resorts with prostituting video vixens, then watch their followers grow way out of proportion, instead of venturing into politics and delving millions of people into ineptitude confusion, sets of ineffectual baboons.

The main problem with those in the curfews of power is that they conclude from afar, forgetting the yoruba proverb that says "ah kin gbe okere mo didun obe" (you don't know the sweetness of the soup from afar), if you don't reach out to the grassroots, you never can tell what they go through, President Muhammadu Buhari is governing in an illusory state which makes him summarizes that all is well with Nigerians, and we need him to continually imprint his miserable bad luck on us, if not, he would have not only tendered an unreserved apology, he would submit himself to a competent court to prosecute him, and send him straight to daura, if not blouse him with the blue apparel.

It is disgusting, illusional, unbelievable, preposterous, alarming, beleaguering, that PMB intends running for another term, per adventure, the gworo chewing fulani mallam lives in a consciousness that this is a military regime where he can be kakistocratic and dictocratic in a decree memento, we are reminding him that we run a democratic world where impeachment is possible. I doubt that any nigerian government since independence, has experienced so much scandals, recklessness, carelessness, incompetence, controversies and hullabaloo like PMB's government, he is the only one capable of reviving the dead by appointing them, assign contracts without conducting the necessary bodies, appoint a wanted criminal, inflate fuel prices, pay fuel subsidy after baba said he doesn't even know what fuel subsidy is, tours all over the world when he is not ajala travel, turns the country into an NGO by financing his health issues with national capital, never appointed anyone who happens to be capable of their office, talk about cluelessness and gross irresponsibility, even Gowon Post Oil Boom Era wasn't as worse as this.

In case PMB doesn't know, I would love to inform him that nigerians are terribly suffering under this secondary school government, there is incomparable hardship, suffering, poverty and hunger in the land, people are selling their kids to make ends meet, people are walking and escaping dangerous borders for hope of migrating into other countries, only to become slaves in libya, per adventure Sai Baba has forgotten, dollar is not 1#, it's more than 300#, the rice production sector is awful, if buhari says kaduna refinery and other local refineries are producing tonnes of millions of oil, then why the excessive fuel scarcity, you talk about murdering fuel subsidy but yet independent marketers are the one forestalling, controlling and directing oil production, they can't access funds at the CBN, wetin concern you? If you do your home work well, would they even need funds from the CBN? The next thing is to tell us that cameroun sells fuel at 400 naira, why did you run for presidency? You would have told us to vote for the cameroun president now, ineffectual baboons .

The thing is we are not watchful, if we have been, we would have noticed that Baba"s cows have not increased since he was elected, someone that can't control cows, is that one a president? All humors aside, if we don't send this president of the association of fulani herdsmen back to wherever he came from, I hope the apocalyptic doom recorded in the bible won't start from this niger area. If we want to restructure, let's restructure, if we want to divide, let's divide, no be by force person dey stay together now, abi "won ma'n so eran kan mo ikan, ki won kanrawon pa ni"? (Do they tie two cows together, then one hits one to death?).

I know we don't have anyone to take us to the promise land yet, but leaving this man with the ear infection at the elms of affairs is like putting a rat as the leader of a pack of lions, that's a miasma. We don't need a change in nigeria, I think we need a total overhaul, let he who needs to die, die, regardless of whose ox is gored, death is no longer surprising, people are dying like flies in the north everyday, it's becoming normal, now if anyone needs to die so that the country can change, then let that person die, period...

This post is written by ogundimu Samuel Olajide , a lawyer and writer

Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by sadoroy(m): 1:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Mod please move to front page
Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by GavelSlam: 2:11am On Jan 16, 2018
This rubbish should be trashed in the dust bin of Makoko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by sadoroy(m): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
This rubbish should be trashed in the dust bin of Makoko.

Thanks for your opinion.... But it's too early to be unnecessarily stupid.... If that's the only sensible statement you can make... Your matter don pass renewal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by Alejoa(f): 4:26am On Jan 16, 2018
Pls don't hesitate to break it into paragraphs if you can.... It makes it more pleasing to the eyes.... I understand you wrote this out of frustration but I would have wish you don't loose all hope on 9ja.....though I myself want out of this country!

1 Like

Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by GavelSlam: 4:34am On Jan 16, 2018
sadoroy:

Thanks for your opinion.... But it's too early to be unnecessarily stupid.... If that's the only sensible statement you can make... Your matter don pass renewal.

You can't accept that your write-up, if we can call It that, is pure unadulterated trash?

At best it is a dirge. Yet, even a dirge has a purpose and an occasion.

This is total baloney. It is full of bigotry and quite honestly jejune. Putrid yet dour.

As I said earlier, it should be consigned to the heaps of Makoko trash . That is where it belongs.
Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by sadoroy(m): 4:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Alejoa:
Pls don't hesitate to break it into paragraphs if you can.... It makes it more pleasing to the eyes.... I understand you wrote this out of frustration but I would have wish you don't loose all hope on 9ja.....though I myself want out of this country!

Thanks for the suggestions sir, I would love you to know I copied it from my facebook page, I punctuated, and gave it all the necessary paragraphs, but on posting it here, it was jam packed, also I don't want out of this country, I love the country, everything might not be going on well, but that still doesn't warrant us to give up on the country, I only expressed my displeasure at certain incidence, and I believe every lacunae and loopholes can be filled, thanks once again
Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by sadoroy(m): 4:44am On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

You can't accept that your write-up, if we can call It that, is pure unadulterated trash?

At best it is a dirge. Yet, even a dirge has a purpose and an occasion.

This is total baloney. It is full of bigotry and quite honestly jejune. Putrid yet dour.

As I said earlier, it should be consigned to the heaps of Makoko trash . That is where it belongs.

Thanks once again for showing that your stupidity is not an illness, it is a punishment, cos u have to deal with everyone that subscribe to it... After all the twaddle, arrant nonsense and e-rubbish you wrote now, how does that take away the two pieces of meat on my rice now... If not that you are senseless at your best, you would remove the spectacles on your vulture looking face, and remove the veil from your statutorily demented brain, and apply wisdom, knowledge and understanding in order to associate with what the writer posited... What exactly is the trash u are talking about? Let's know... You keep shouting trash trash trash as if we don't know that's where your mother picked you from... Uncle stop masturbating... Leave mia khalifa alone and go to bed... Retarded nitwit
Re: The Shithole Called Nigeria by GavelSlam: 4:50am On Jan 16, 2018
sadoroy:

Thanks once again for showing that your stupidity is not an illness, it is a punishment, cos u have to deal with everyone that subscribe to it... After all the twaddle, arrant nonsense and e-rubbish you wrote now, how does that take away the two pieces of meat on my rice now... If not that you are senseless at your best, you would remove the spectacles on your vulture looking face, and remove the veil from your statutorily demented brain, and apply wisdom, knowledge and understanding in order to associate with what the writer posited... What exactly is the trash u are talking about? Let's know... You keep shouting trash trash trash as if we don't know that's where your mother picked you from... Uncle stop masturbating... Leave mia khalifa alone and go to bed... Retarded nitwit

I see you are pained.

Your work is utter bunkum.

It is completely otiose.

Quite frankly, it would not be reviewed further.

Bye Felicia.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Should Please Educate Buhari On This... 198,000 End Of The Road / I Was Not Slapped Nor Did I Ask Anybody To Slap Anyone, Senator Olujimi / Why I Rejected ‘cattle Colony’ For Plateau – Gov. Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.