Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole (6289 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
THE FAITH OF THE ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, REST ON THESE TWO BROTHERS SHOULDER.

LET US ACT NOW, TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by babacletus: 10:58am On Jan 20, 2018
I agree but we dont want anything to do with the landgrabbing bini people, who have also attempted to steal Ika lands and other tribes in Edo state

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is another IPOB coming through the backdoor.

Well, despite the reservations that the Ijaw nation (and myself) have about Nigeria, there is no single SECESSION AGENDA! We are not enemies to any ethnic group irrespective of our grievances with the system.

Thanks for the offer anyway

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
babacletus:
I agree but we dont want anything to do with the landgrabbing bini people, who have also attempted to steal Ika lands and other tribes in Edo state

Once all igbos and ijaw answer this rally call, all is over for our enemies in this colonial dungeon.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, despite the reservations that the Ijaw nation (and myself) have about Nigeria, there is no single SECESSION AGENDA! We are not enemies to any ethnic group irrespective of our grievances with the system.

sharap ur militant mouth there! mechionu gi!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Amarabae(f): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol.
Remember ur position in PDP.
Sometimes you overlook threads like this, because you know the situation on ground.
Ethnic jingoism must not be seen around you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol.
Sometimes you overlook threads like this, because you know the situation on ground.

ipob and militant are the only justice in Nigeria, otherwise, HausaFulani have already declared us all conquered territory.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Amarabae(f): 12:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

LET US ACT NOW, TOMORROW MIGHT BE TWO LATE.
Why involving ijaws?
You guys have started again this 2018.
This unnecessary attempt at ethnic affinity is embarrassing.
Talk about Igbos and leave others alone

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:

Lol.
Nothing ethnic in the post...

Always remember, "I am FIRST an Ijaw man before being a member of PDP"

Who says a man can't hold views for his ethnic group even if he he President of the Country, National Chairman of a politica party or Pastor of a church?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:

Why involving ijaws?
You guys have started again this 2018.
This unnecessary attempt at ethnic affinity is embarrassing.
Talk about Igbos and leave others alone

Igbo can't do it alone, ijaw can't do it alone.

They are the only two group capable of holding the gworo chewing daura cow by the balls.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Amarabae(f): 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

Igbo can't do it alone, ijaw can't do it alone.

They are the only two group capable of holding the gworo chewing daura cow by the balls.

Sorry to disappoint you.
Ijaws can do it alone, that's why you don't see them pushing for alliance with any ethnic group online.
Thanks

14 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:

Sorry to disappoint you.
Ijaws can do it alone, that's why you don't see them pushing for alliance with any ethnic group online.
Thanks

Wrong, even the militant in NigerDelta have igbo members.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Amarabae(f): 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Nothing ethnic in the post...

Always remember, "I am FIRST an Ijaw man before being a member of PDP"

Who says a man can't hold views for his ethnic group even if he he President of the Country, National Chairman of a politica party or Pastor of a church?

Just that you may lose ur stand and go overboard.
Not everybody is matured like me to understand your postulation regarding the issue of secession.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
As strong as America is and big, they ally with the little island called Britain.

Time to restore old friendship and alliance.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Amarabae(f): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

Wrong, even the militant in NigerDelta have igbo members.
i am done arguing with you.
It's a waste of time.
Goodbye

12 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:
i am done arguing with you.
It's a waste of time.
Goodbye

Prove me wrong and i will concur. Dont just say things, prove it.

By tomorrow, yoruba media with their usual tribalistic hate press, will carry one story with the sole aim of causing enmity between the two most vibrant brothers in the south.

The only people that can hold this cess pit of injustice to account.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:

Just that you may lose ur stand and go overboard.
Not everybody is matured like me to understand your postulation regarding the issue of secession.
I am only responsible for what I say and how I say them...But I am not liable nor responsible for the way people interpret or understand my position.

People have right to their perspective and interpretation, whether or not they misunderstand my position is no longer my problem my dear lady. It is entirely theirs!

I won't shut my voice for fear of being misinterpreted... My freedom to opinion I hold so dear kiss

Thanks for your show of maturity Amara, for your sake, I must marry an Igbo wife grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by demonstrate: 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I am only responsible for what I say and how I say them...But I am not liable nor responsible for the way people interpret or understand my position.

People have right to their perspective and interpretation, whether or not they misunderstand my position is no longer my problem my dear lady. It is entirely theirs!

I won't shut my voice for fear of being misinterpreted... My freedom to opinion I hold so dear kiss

Thanks for your show of maturity Amara, for your sake, I must marry an Igbo wife grin

Are the Igbo women not your sisters, see as u dey talk like stranger. grin

cc:amarabae
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

Are the Igbo women not your sisters, see as u dey talk like stranger. grin

cc:amarabae
Ofcourse, they are the closest to me , filled with unique beauty and brains. Their light skin is soft and tender while their socculent lips of gives me cold at every glance.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3655484_9b6ac9a200c3ac08b306747020d559cd_jpeg8184593ad68ba6a1fb874779d7bc93a1
I understand the system defect that is clearly to the disadvantage of those of us down south and the need for amend, but call for secession has been creating more problems than solution due to the fact that emotions most times becloud the logical reasoning of most of the drivers and followers...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Lajet: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
demonstrate:

LET US ACT NOW, TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE.

Some of your people keep on disgracing igbo people always. why must you attached ijaw with Igbo . you mean that Igbo can't stand alone i have never seen any Ijaw person attaching themselves with Igbo. This shameful act must stop. Majority of Igbo people in real world don't care about this Minority group only in Internet we see all this shameful begging of Minority group to be together with Igbo. IPOB failed because of this attach by force

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ofcourse, they are the closest to me , filled with unique beauty and brains. Their light skin is soft and tender while their socculent lips of gives me cold at every glance.

Beside, I have LOTS of Igbo cousins from...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3655484_9b6ac9a200c3ac08b306747020d559cd_jpeg8184593ad68ba6a1fb874779d7bc93a1
I understand the system defect that is clearly to the disadvantage of those of us down south and the need for amend, but call for secession has been creating more problems than solution due to the fact that emotions most times becloud the logical reasoning of most of the drivers and followers...
so just relax and wait for herdsmen to remember your village people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
imhotep:

so just relax and wait for herdsmen to remember your village people
How dem wan take cross water na? Oya make dem come, we go give them the Amayanabo Palace make dem hold

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by omonnakoda: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yibbo always attaching
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by SakuraSimiola: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Leave the shit hole and remember our great history!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463L0sbXu34

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by PDJT: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Looking for who to build you a home eh? Homeless and lazy people everywhere. Curse be unto that Igbo family that would willingly bring this shame to Igboland.

@OP, leave Ijaw alone!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
PDJT:

Looking for who to build you a home eh? Homeless and lazy people everywhere. Curse be unto that Igbo family that would willingly bring this shame to Igboland.

@OP, leave Ijaw alone!
Sorry, but you will be surprised that I may turnout to be your inlaw... As in marry that your pretty sister, cousin or niece...

Yes, Igbo ladies are good all round including home building!
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by omonnakoda: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
PDJT:

@OP, leave Ijaw alone!

Yibbo have no shame
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by horsepower101: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Op,Everyone should fight their own battles. Leave igbos out of your imaginary alliance.

Let ijaws fight their own battles

Let igbos fight their own battles

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by PDJT: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
omonnakoda:

Yibbo have no shame
[/s]
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by PDJT: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry, but you will be surprised that I may turnout to be your inlaw... As in marry that your pretty sister, cousin or niece...

Yes, Igbo ladies are good all round including home building!
[/s]
Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

How dem wan take cross water na? Oya make dem come, we go give them the Amayanabo Palace make dem hold

Re: Igbo And Ijaw, It Is Time To Leave The Shithole by nku5: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nope. Every body carry your cross. Igbo have tried their best and sacrificed a lot for neighbours that always sell out for peanuts and dribble themselves in the end

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Junior Sister Hajiya Rakiya Adamu Will Be Celebrating Her 86 Years / South Africans Are Always asking If Nigerians Are Arabs Or African? / Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.