Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply (734 Views)

NASS Halts Planned Hike In Electricity Tariffs / IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by ubernaija: 5:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by tealaw(m): 5:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Fashola a big failure.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by nero2face: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Failed Nation, soon we will take the 1st position FROM BEHIND
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by dunkem21(m): 5:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Let us blame GEJ cheesy

Clueless lots undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2018
What a shithole!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by ignis: 5:58am On Jan 16, 2018
loveth361:
What a shithole!

I don't believe this ranking...

NEVER....

We are the worst.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by nero2face: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2018
dunkem21:
Let us blame GEJ cheesy

Clueless lots undecided
one Afonja spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:

I don't believe this ranking...

NEVER....

We are the worst.

*in falz voice*

Its our work o.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2018
angry

∆ How come we're not the first? ∆

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by ignis: 6:02am On Jan 16, 2018
kennygee:

*in falz voice*

Its our work o.

Nope...its Buhari's work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by optional1(f): 6:04am On Jan 16, 2018
I disagree with second position

NIGERIA suppose take the first position.. Nigeria alwayz come first in bad things.. So I give them position number 1..

Even sambisa forest is better than Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:05am On Jan 16, 2018
where is the kid trapped in adult body from benue? Let him come and show us his pet pig pictures. Meanwhile his age mates are already raising kids while he runs riot over Nairaland with his obsessed flying piggies. Talk about Peter Pan Syndrome. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by odave: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2018
Not far from truth
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by odave: 6:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Not far from truth but wait o, if any county's power situation is worse than naija's own that would be complete hell then.
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2018
LOL. . Fellow nigerians, I know the situation of this fast dilapitating nation is a cause for serious worry and sincere lampoonery but I assure you that that isn't really the solution. . .It's particularly stress soothing to castigate and call it all sorts of name under heaven, atleast one would have aired his mind. .However, the destruction we are causing is doing worse off than those corrupt politicians. . . Now, this is where God thinks differently from man. . In the beginning, when God was faced with a dilapitated, mutilated and spoilt earth, he was careful about what he spoke. . He was careful not to send negative sound shockwaves into the earth. He recreated and reprinted the earth with positive sound codes. Eventually, it paid off and the earth was rebranded and He saw that everything was good. . Now imagine millions releasing negative energies daily. . If you're reading my comment and you want a better Nigeria, release positive energies and words instead. . . Picture a better country while at it. .
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by omowolewa: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2018
The first nation should be ?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by rawpadgin(m): 6:39am On Jan 16, 2018
plavic:
LOL. . Fellow nigerians, I know the situation of this fast dilapitating nation is a cause for serious worry and sincere lampoonery but I assure you that that isn't really the solution. . .It's particularly stress soothing to castigate and call it all sorts of name under heaven, atleast one would have aired his mind. .However, the destruction we are causing is doing worse off than those corrupt politicians. . . Now, this is where God thinks differently from man. . In the beginning, when God was faced with a dilapitated, mutilated and spoilt earth, he was careful about what he spoke. . He was careful not to send negative sound shockwaves into the earth. He recreated and reprinted the earth with positive sound codes. Eventuallu, it paid off and the earth was rebranded and He saw that everything was good. . Now imagine millions releasing negative energies dailu. . If you're reading mu comment and you wanted a better Nigeria, release positive energies and words instead. . . Picture a better country while at it. .
pastor, please allow them to speak their mind. We are not God
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by Samusu(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2018
It's a lie. With all the kind light wey I de get for here?
Re: Nigeria Ranks Second Worst Nation In Electricity Supply by Mynd44: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2018

(1)

Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Criticise Buhari – Kalu / Governor Seriake Dickson Receives Chief Of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Turku Buratai / Tinubu Is To Bring Peace Between ‘arab’ And ‘israeli’ In APC – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.