Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills (26143 Views)

Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Amagite(m): 7:48am On Jan 16, 2018
Controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo who regained her freedom after spending about 90 days in Port Harcourt maximum prison, is seriously in need of help.

Recall that her release early this month made it the third time in 12 months that the she was released from prison, for allegedly defaming popular Port Harcourt pastor, David Ibiyeomie and Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo.

The 53 year old blogger who cried out to Cameroonian entrepreneur, Dencia, about her health and financial status has taken to Instagram to cry out to Nigerians for help.

She shared of a video and wrote;

“URGENT: PLS DONATE TO MY MEDICAL FUNDRAISER 16TH-23RD January 2O18

Good morning to all my fans. It is now 7 days I was released from #PHMax. I need your help! First I want to thank those that sent me funds to help with my food, medication and some clothing expenses and even upcoming travel home after my court case is adjourned and I’m done treating my medical problems.

I have a whole host of medical issues. I am BEGGING YOU to help me! *Typhoid fever
*Malaria
* Eye injury in prison (punched)
*Foot infection due to barefoot laws in cell and wet bathrooms and dirty toilets
*Anxiety and depression
* Dental injury and swollen infected gums (bit a periwinkle put in our stew and I wasn’t told u suck the blue thing out instead of biting the shell. Pls its not funny, I’ve never eaten this shellfish before and it’s more common in SS and SE)
*Ear infections
* Waist and back pain from sleeping on the floor
* Chest pains

My health is very poor. I cannot make any appearances, do interviews or work now. I have to get my sanity and health back. Help me raise funds this one week. I have already lost my business and website www.hnnafrica.com and not worked since March 2017 plus my passport was also seized so no travel assignments. If u remembered, I was very ill the last release treating my post prison illnesses when a bench warrant was written as I did not go to one of my court hearings. The official doctor letter was given to my former lead lawyer Fatai Lawal of Afe Babalola firm who submitted it to Federal court and not magistrate court who rearrested me October 12th 2017. His wicked act was perpetrated because I fired him for not perfecting my magistrate bail causing my second arrest of 26 hours June 22nd 2017. He is forgiven, God will be the judge. Be careful when selecting lawyers. God will also PERFECT YOUR LIFE AND YOUR 2018. #hnnhealth #hnnkemi

THANK U FOR YOUR GENEROSITY! SHARE AND DOWNLOAD.

First Bank
Router/Sort code FBNINGLA
Olukemi A. Olunloyo
#KemiOlunloyo
#MadamKOO”

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-begs-financial-assistant-medical-bills/

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Shedrack777: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2018
come and take

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Zanas: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Though I don't like this woman's antics, I hope she gets the help she needs. I believe she has learnt her lessons

20 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by panegyrics: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Aunty kemi!!!!!!!!! how many times did I call u?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Jadenmove: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by winkmart: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Firefire(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Aunty Elewon... embarassed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:
Or this FirstBank acct 3073946417. May God bless all of you. #hnn

grin grin grin cheesy Thief angry

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2018
shocked shocked

never knew this social media parrot can be a corporate beggar.

Only you malaria, typhoid fever, swollen gums, back ache, bruised feet, depression ..........who did the diagnosis?

why not add kidney stones, heart failure, brain tumor , cancer etc?

stop begging....you have punnani....pls use it.....your mates are raking in millions everyday from social media slaying and nude photos display.

Mtcttcheeewwwww!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Authoreety: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Baby,relax help is on its way

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by 14teenK: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:
undecided

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Talk2Bella(f): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2018
embarassed awwwn, i feel for her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by pezeji(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2018
i pray u get d money, dats all i can wish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by GidisFinest: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Daddy Freeze Sheeps will come and blame Pastors now undecided

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2018
FUO ANWURU
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by oloriadejoke(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Go and meet seyi law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:
I sent you a little something

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by ufotty2001: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:
frustrated thief

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by MiaB(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
I just transferred 150k to her.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Lankityo: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Wey all the blogging money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by GetUmad: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:
You nor like SecondBank.

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Akherekerry63(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2018
or this 0137161817.God bless
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by ednut1(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2018
This woman is nothing but a disgrace abeg. Na we send u to dey publish shit about pple ur dad still receives fat pension as a gov, go and beg him

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by sylve11: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
if you want peace, then stay out of the media. cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by BigIyanga: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Naija and God... Can we ever state our case without bringing God's name to our self-inflicted wahala?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by QueenBeeHive(f): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by linearity: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:

Dude remove this, some might just mistakenly dhl moni side your account.

If you need help, open your own page, then convince people to donate on the merits of your argument...this is stealing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by akeentech(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House / Angelina Jolie First Public Appearance Since Surgery / Anita Uwagbale Separates From Tom Iseghohi, Husband Of 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.