Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills (26131 Views)

Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by nairavsdollars(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Were! Someone should direct her to Mrs Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner for Happiness and Couples Fulfilment, Imo state or Pastor David Ibiyeomi

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by ediko5(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2018
Rubbish.
Governor's daughter begging poor masses for money.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2018
MiaB:
I just transferred 150k to her.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Etizz: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol..... Who won control give her naaaa.... Dis one she don offend every one, may be her little boyfriend will
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by COdeGenesis: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2018
ufotty2001:
frustrated thief
person they type him own u are calling him frustarted theif. is it ur bank accout number
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by davidque: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2018
MiaB:
I just transferred 150k to her.
Mrs Lier Mohammed....weh don ma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by maduxs: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Eat this food first before we talk of money

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by nairavsdollars(f): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Remove what? If some ignoramus mistakenly put money there,That's his luck. How does that amount to stealing?
linearity:

Dude remove this, some might just mistakenly dhl moni side your account.

If you need help, open your own page, then convince people to donate on the merits of your argument...this is stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by rossyc(f): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Iphone5: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
ufotty2001:
frustrated thief

How does begging for funds make him a thief

Oversabi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Jethrolite(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:
Or this FirstBank acct 3073946417. May God bless all of you. #hnn
This is how you disgrace your heritage.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by lagdmark(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Aunty as a blogger you surely know where and who to direct your request to.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
She finally found Christ...now wears rosary.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by EtherealAnn(f): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2018
maduxs:
Eat this food first before we talk of money
I want some of that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by kingsaif(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2018
grin angry with all that problems...
RIP in advance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Xisnin(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2018
You have just started, you will soon turn to street beggar.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:

PATRICK ISRAELL NONSO
I hope you know that once your account is flagged, your BVN will be blacklisted by CBN....... which means any other account associated with the BVN is also in red......

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by ezebunafo(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2018
trying to send something, but I guess network is bad.maybe before evening sha, u go see alert.

#isendumessage?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by positivelord: 11:38am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Acidosis(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Governor's daughter begging for money from poor Oyo state indigenes and other poor masses.

What a pity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by jolyment: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:

Barawo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by lagdmark(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2018
BigIyanga:
Naija and God... Can we ever state our case without bringing God's name to our self-inflicted wahala?
If you tired in hearing God's name mentioned in his kingdom, then go and Die your choice , some people still need God oh.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by morbeta(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

never knew this social media parrot can be a corporate beggar.

Only you malaria, typhoid fever, swollen gums, back ache, bruised feet, depression ..........who did the diagnosis?

why not add kidney stones, heart failure, brain tumor , cancer etc?

stop begging....you have punnani....pls use it.....your mates are raking in millions everyday from social media slaying and nude photos display.

Mtcttcheeewwwww!

I beleive her.......especially the ear infection.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2018
When she dey run her mouth, she no no abi...... Abeg make una teach her how to chop periwinkle.......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Kathyl: 11:50am On Jan 16, 2018
'How are the mighty fallen'
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Snow02: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2018
grin
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

never knew this social media parrot can be a corporate beggar.

Only you malaria, typhoid fever, swollen gums, back ache, bruised feet, depression ..........who did the diagnosis?

why not add kidney stones, heart failure, brain tumor , cancer etc?

stop begging....you have punnani....pls use it.....your mates are raking in millions everyday from social media slaying and nude photos display.

Mtcttcheeewwwww!
chai grin LMAO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Amberon: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Why did David ibiyeiome do this to her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by stieyven(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
izywzy:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by swashbuckler84: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2018
crankey:

PATRICK ISRAELL NONSO
I hope you know that once your account is flagged, your BVN will be blacklisted by CBN....... which means any other account associated with the BVN is also in red......

You see. These foolish children post their account number everywhere without know how easy it is to reveal their identity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Onepointfiveodds: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2018
crankey:

PATRICK ISRAELL NONSO

Abeg, shut up jawe.. All dese oversabi idle people sf... Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Onepointfiveodds: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
swashbuckler84:

You see. These foolish children post their account number everywhere without know how easy it is to reveal their identity.

And he said, he doesn't want his name to be revealed! It breaks my heart seeing grown up men not minding dere business

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Amarisa(f): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
The periwinkle part got me grin grin..Kpele...

Daddy Freeze, your colleague Needs your help..pls come to her aid..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud / Comedian AY Poses With White G-Wagon / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.