Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills (26300 Views)

Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by millionboi2: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zanas:
Though I don't like this woman's antics, I hope she gets the help she needs. I believe she has learnt her lessons
what she need is not Money but forgiveness from elders that she insult.. ....e. g pastor adeboye

She need to ask that man for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by sammylink: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thunder fire your mouth. so you fit beg.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by sammylink: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thunder fire your mouth. so you fit beg. Your village people don get you finally.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Neoteny(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stop. Slandering. People.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by bejeria101(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Olodo! So u can beg? Go and meet daddy fridge he doesnt tithe.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
crankey:

PATRICK ISRAELL NONSO
I hope you know that once your account is flagged, your BVN will be blacklisted by CBN....... which means any other account associated with the BVN is also in red......

That's very childish of you.. Haba! You don't have to post his name.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by sosonwa(f): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Did anyone read about the dental issue? Hahahahha. Nwanne odikwa egwu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by babatee1985(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
No wonder she's been looking for ways to Bleep flavour by all means so that he can dash her money after sex.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Ogaini: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Help in deed. Go for deliverance 1st. You are under a serious spell. I still want to believe she's mentally disturbed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
sexybbstar:

That's very childish of you.. Haba! You don't have to post his name.

And it is very mature to leverage on another persons' situation to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by adekhingz(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amagite:

I have a whole host of medical issues. I am BEGGING YOU to help me! *Typhoid fever
*Malaria
* Eye injury in prison (punched)
*Foot infection due to barefoot laws in cell and wet bathrooms and dirty toilets
*Anxiety and depression
* Dental injury and swollen infected gums (bit a periwinkle put in our stew and I wasn’t told u suck the blue thing out instead of biting the shell. Pls its not funny, I’ve never eaten this shellfish before and it’s more common in SS and SE)
*Ear infections
* Waist and back pain from sleeping on the floor
* Chest pains

Reminds me of how one girl was explaining her problems to me. I couldn't decide which one to solve first, so I solved HER by breaking all contacts with her; then funny enough, all of her problem went with her...****Freee....

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by kaykay222(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Now see go bye....kemi Don enter go bey..... I can talk I can talk....talk again now....na only you Sabi abuse pastors and blame them.you better go and see daddy at CAMP....let him pray for you...... I believe you kno d person am talking about.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Gabriel27: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oohooo, she has all this illnesses and she wants to bang flavour? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by superlanny(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is what stupid over confidence gets you. I used to respect her being bold and stupid, but now I can only pity her, may our words not destroy us.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by ITCareerINxtGen: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Boost Your Job Search and Careers! Get This Resource Today!
http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/our-books/340-it-career-a-road-map
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
I just transferred #200 to her....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
so the yellowbar lunatic has turned to begging almajiri grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
If this is true, God will judge you. Of all the true beggars in your street/neighborhood that don’t have access to data/ internet. You chose to waste it.
MiaB:
I just transferred 150k to her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by BALLOSKI: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2018

Eye injury in prison (punched)
*Foot infection due to barefoot laws in cell and wet bathrooms and dirty toilets
*Anxiety and depression
* Dental injury and swollen infected gums (bit a periwinkle put in our stew and I wasn’t told u suck the blue thing out instead of biting the shell. Pls its not funny, I’ve never eaten this shellfish before and it’s more common in SS and SE)
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by Bsingle(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
So, kemi too can broke and sick ogaa ooo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by mywells: 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
like mother like daughter.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by izywzy: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
No chill here @all. I didnt mean that like seriously. I was only surprise d daughter of a former governor can go broke just like that in this kon3. Granny just called from Amsterdam to inform me abt all these trolls.
I apologise. I didnt mean it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills by EtherealAnn(f): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nope? nevermind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Fan Grips Wizkid Legs During Stage Performance / Chika Ike Glows In Floral Outfit,hit Or Miss? / Kate Henshaw Appointed Special Adviser To Cross River Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.