Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex? (1273 Views)

It's Better To Masturbate Than To Fornicate Or Rape / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex? by lascodii(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Hello everyone!
When I masturbate, I don't last before cuming at all... I last for less than five minutes,that is why I'm afraid to go for sex with a lady... I'm think maybe I would last less than 5 minutes.
But when I'm masturbating,I only touch the very sensitive part of the dick that makes me cum faster which is below the cap I don't touch the whole dick....
Could that be the reason?
Or do we last longer when having sex than masturbating!
Re: Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex? by SaintAlbert53: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2018
are you alright sir?..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex? by swiz123(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2018
SaintAlbert53:
are you alright sir?..
this boy Don make a name for himself
Re: Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex? by Nygma(m): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
lascodii:
Hello everyone!
When I masturbate, I don't last before cuming at all... I last for less than five minutes,that is why I'm afraid to go for sex with a lady... I'm think maybe I would last less than 5 minutes.
But when I'm masturbating,I only touch the very sensitive part of the dick that makes me cum faster which is below the cap I don't touch the whole dick....
Could that be the reason?
Or do we last longer when having sex than masturbating!
The only way to know is to masturbate in your girl's pussy

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... / Women's Thought About Uncircumcised Men / Onions Are The Most Import Vegetable For Manhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.