Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Signs That Nigeria Is Getting Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Signs That Nigeria Is Getting Better (485 Views)

Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Nigeria Is Getting Better by deeone10: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Politicians keep giving manufactured figures and lies as claim that Nigeria is getting better; We must be prepared for the next election, so I want to know your view about a better Nigeria.

For me, i will say Nigeria is getting better when Nigeria citizen can turn down chance to go to countries like United State and Canada
Re: Signs That Nigeria Is Getting Better by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
I will say nigeria is getting better when

•Citizens stop selling their four years (votes) for one derica of rice that wont last them a week.
•When the average Nigerian can comfortably afford a decent 3-square meal everyday.
•When the irrational wide margin between the rich and the poor is bridged such that the poor can also afford the necessities of life. E.g, good health care, insurance, education, etc.
•When all nigerians begin to get equal treatment at the federal level.
•When graduates do not have to stay unemployed at home whilst an aboki with FSLC heads government parastatals.
•When every arm of governmemt respects the law and serves justice where and when needed.
•When politicians deem it fit to enrol their kids in Nigerian government schools.
•When the rule of law is upholded at even the highest level of government.
•When things are done based on merit not on man know man basis.

Will add more as I think of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Nigeria Is Getting Better by tartar9(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
...better close to the end times

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s Property In Abuja / BREAKING: Kaduna NUT Calls Off Strike / Breaking News:heaven Is More Important To Me Than Anything Else", Says Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.