Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL (20503 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Alariiwo: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
That is a known fact..

Only Ipob miscreants think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by habibest06(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
g
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by serverconnect(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
HE REMAINS YOUR BEST PRESIDENT, ANUOFIA.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by SalamRushdie: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
What is Cacol when the Nigerian people have decided we dont want Buhari again

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
You people should just get outtttt

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
For where? In your dream ok.

Bring him on and Nigeria will shame you all. I just pray he has the balls to hand over to a winner in 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Charlatans everywhere angry

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by deji17: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Mobilization fees has being released to the people in CACOL.

Having written this, I still think that are right to some extend, among all the aspirants/contestants so far Buhari is slightly above them, unfortunately, he (Buhari) doesn't measure up to what a functional country should be hoping on as a Local Government Area Counselor, let alone a President.

You are judging people by your own standard. Not everybody is morally bankrupt like you. Just so you know
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by ckmayoca: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
this debo adeniran, how old could he be? he lack common sense for comparing dasuki and Buhari saga to corruption fight.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald Duke is the best fools. I'm a Yoruba and Muslim but Buhari isn't an option

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by exlinklodge: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
I give up

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by nairavsdollars(f): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ole.. Debo Adeniran.. How much were you paid for this hatchet job?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by lastempero: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
A tribal bigot is not suppose to be a president in Nigeria,in buhari case he his only good to rule arewa enclave.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by muthmayinnah: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
The Centre for Anti-Corruption and Open Leadership, CACOL, has declared its support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term in office.

CACOL said among those jostling for the presidential stool, only President Buhari stands head high and is qualified to lead the nation.

Speaking with Sun, Debo Adeniran, Executive Chairman of the group, warned that Nigerians should desist from a campaign that could hinder governance.

He said, “Personally, I have not heard that he has launched his re-election campaign. I only hear speculations that he has appointed some people into his campaign committee. But I can tell you that among those parading themselves as willing candidates; President Buhari stands head and shoulders above them.

“If there had been a more credible alternative I would have preferred such. But if it is these breed of politicians or interlopers then I think Buhari is more credible than all of them. What we should caution against is that the campaigns should not hinder governance.

“Buhari has done the best any President can do. People say he is nepotistic, but if he wanted to be nepotistic or tribal, he would have released Dasuki long ago, he wouldn’t have touched anybody from the north.

“Then he went to his constituency, the military and dealt with those alleged to have committed acts of corruption, those of them who made it impossible for the war against Boko Haram to be totally won. He could have hit the ground running but because of the influence of the political class on him, which he cannot ignore. A lot of political intrigues didn’t allow them to move.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/16/2019-buhari-remains-best-presidential-candidate-nigeria-cacol/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

lalasticlala ...
THEY ARE JUST WASTING THEIR TIME, SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Konze70: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are cursed and will always remain cursed . Idiot

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I agree 100%
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by Quality20(m): 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yea that's a good one. buhari is a great man
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by pejuakinab: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thunder

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by itsandi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
What is this?
Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by seguno2: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Ok

How much bribe was given to him for this statement?
If Jonathan said four years was not enough but you didn’t allow him to continue the job why should we allow Buhari continue for the same reason

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by martinsodo: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
That was his own opinion because of his vested interest...Nigerians will decide and not CACOL

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by awakeupcall4all(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
What kind if innate stupidity is this?...Obviously Mr. Cacol is trying to be clever by half and Nigerians are wiser and they know better now..The satanic propaganda, lies and devious deceit that brought this demonic broom waving government which they continue to this propagate with reckless abandon have all been exposed!!...The satanic spell attached to the CHANGE mantra which obviously turn to be CHAIN by the shehus and gados in the North and Indian shaman is all tinning off and people are regaining their senses!..So if by now you are still one of those deceitfully selling Buhari as been a saint then i will suggest you go for serious deliverance or may be you collected brown envelope from Abba Kyari!
A saint that expressly and boldly said Abacha never stole just because he was the PTF chairman in his regiment and under whose watch several billions of dollars disappeared and now he is shamelessly going to collect the abacha loot which he never stole in the first place?

Even the most corrupt of them all IBB boldly claim that they have his file from PTF&petroleum ministry and he is ready to expose him if he doesn't keep quiet when he was saintly boasting up and down and he has been mute ever since then?
Mr. if you are not seriously under a spell or the bondage of brown envelope;you should be talking about how to bring an end to this ceaseless blood shed of innocent citizens and kingdom expansion by the fulani jihadist as been headed and protected by the same Buhari you are shamelessly paint saintly here.
I pray you and your family receive the dosage of the fulani herdsman rapacious and vicious killings and maiming because obviously this beast you are praising today you might end up in his belle!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by AmAlbert(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
CACOL oga may your life be like the life of an average Nigerian currently, kindly say amen

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by babajeje123(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Alariiwo:
That is a known fact..

Only Ipob miscreants think otherwise.
I think otherwise and I'm a typical Yoruba. Only a fool will still vote for buhari. The guy who said that trash you are supporting is just protecting his job.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by ehbellsho(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Joker!
If na play make una stop am.
Well, it is glearing dat All wat is happening is a clear opener of y he shudn't b re-electd.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by millionboi2: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hungry ppl

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by seguno2: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Mobilization fees has being released to the people in CACOL.

You sure know how the pretentious rogues in APC operate.

Having written this, I still think that are right to some extend, among all the aspirants/contestants so far Buhari is slightly above them, unfortunately, he (Buhari) doesn't measure up to what a functional country should be hoping on as a Local Government Area Counselor, let alone a President.

That must be why Buhari has destroyed the prosperity of the biggest economy into recession and worsened our country so that Trump can call us ‘shithole’

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by deji17: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
seguno2:

How much bribe was given to him for this statement?
If Jonathan said four years was not enough but you didn’t allow him to continue the job why should we allow Buhari continue for the same reason

Jonathan was President for 5.5 years and VP / Ag President for the remainder of the years. In addition, the economy and security were deteriorating under his watch despite oil windfall that happens under his tenure...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by ofuonyebi: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
i dont know who is called cacol...but every patriotic Nigerian should get a clue from what the president who had no shoes to school said..

in 4-yrs corruption was ruling him...he became so helpless...to the level that his wife controls a million bank account which he could not know

talkless to account for how his so power ruler wife got all these terrible shady dollars, pounds sterlings, naira...etc

but if buhari want to run for a second time, he must ask himself whether he is sick or sound.....we dont want to see a president

ruling us from london again...God forbid!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Remains Best Presidential Candidate For Nigeria – CACOL by dedonfranco(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
If u conduct a election in Nairaland Buhari will lose. Nobody can defeat him 2019 election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, S/east Rift Deepens Over Single Term Request / EFCC Arrests 33 Internet Fraud Suspects / 2023 Presidency: Ndume Rejects Lawan, Says It’s Turn Of The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.