Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land (40138 Views)

Lockdown: Nigerians Begin Reporting That They Received N30k From The FG / FFK Blasts Yahaya Bello Over Herdsmen Killing Of 25 People In Kogi / 3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Opinedecandid(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Alikote:
ffk always bashing next will be fkk bash his mum for giving birth to him

Be corrected.
It takes grave insight, knowledge and analytical skills to do what FFK does.

In this case, he is 100% right.
Don't distract the thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by laffwitmi: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
This one wey him wife get pregnant for his boyfriend...Go and settle ur home first...
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Adagba1: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ffk react to this ffk react to that,is he a chemical agent.
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Varys: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
CNN helped bring this jihadi president to power. What do you expect? Last time I checked David Axelrod still works for them.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
trust me guys, the guys who write these news articles for CNN are far more intelligent, wiser , exposed and with a great deal of iq than you typing here. So CNN should just report the death of 72 as genocide or ethnic cleansing? on what grounds exactly? do you guys even know what that is? So yea actually its a clash between herds men and farmers. The Fulanis of course take their own to the extreme but its not yet a case of genocide.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by bedspread: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Leonbonapart:
CNN are in support of every Islamic terrorists on planet earth. They are the fools fighting Trump and his agenda. The devil will sure be put to shame
I Thank GOD for your Insight

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Opinedecandid:

Be corrected.
It takes grave insight, knowledge and analytical skills to do what FFK does.

In this case, he is 100% right.
Don't distract the thread.
what skills ? he mate are busy building world class law firms employing and mentoring young lawyers he busy all day on social media ranting or posting about bianca or flaunting wife or mistress no 5 ....he ethnically driven, and paranoid about his impending prison sentence if pmb stay on....that his primary motive

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Petdagr8t(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
President Trump you have my sincere support, please shutdown the damn fake news media called CNN
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by DemonInSiege: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
madridguy:
CNN need better knowledge about the genocide.

CNN understands what happened in Benue more than you but won't report it as it is

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by entrepreneurmic: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Troublemaker007:

You couldn’t have said it better. Very stupiiiiid Set of people.
HOW YOU SURE THEY ARE STUPID? ANYWAY BUILD SOMETHING GREAT, EARN MONEY AS OTHERS LOAD RECHARGE CARDS, TRANSFER MONEY, PAY FOR GOODS & SERVICES ONLINE IN NIGERIA. TO KNOW THE VENUE, DATE & TIME. TEXT YOUR NAME, STATE & PHONE NUMBER TO 08143273268. NASAB REALITIES: MAKING YOUR DREAM A REALITY.
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by sirgalahad26(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
CNN? dat cast media house, are they not the ones that mispelt obasanjo's name the other time? i prefer aljazeera to them!
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Clean2016: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is FFK now a SAN? when did he become SAN?

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Guyman02: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
CNN = Fake News

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by phreakabit(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigerians please take to twitter and address CNN's arrant stupidity so the world can see.
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
silastemplar:
trust me guys, the guys who write these news articles for CNN are far more intelligent, wiser , exposed and with a great deal of iq than you typing here. So CNN should just report the death of 72 as genocide or ethnic cleansing? on what grounds exactly? do you guys even know what that is? So yea actually its a clash between herds men and farmers. The Fulanis of course take their own to the extreme but its not yet a case of genocide.
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
silastemplar:
My brother are you answering Nigerians.CNN remains the world's news leader.
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Saintp(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't really blame CNN, it may just be because they do not really understand what is on ground. The truth is that looking at it from an outside eye may look like it is just a mere clash. We know it is not just an ordinary clash because we live in Nigeria and understand what is going on.
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by phreakabit(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Saintp:
I don't really blame CNN, it may just be because they do not really understand what is on ground. The truth is that looking at it from an outside eye may look like it is just a mere clash. We know it is not just an ordinary clash because we live in Nigeria and understand what is going on.

The wise will do good to stay silent on issues they aren't knowledgeable about, don't you think?
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by JUHABACH: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
silastemplar:

congrats on being the only one with common sense here. very rare these days on NL.
I hate what the herds men did with everything in my body and even worse, the buhari administration lack of action to resolve the issue BUT people should research and avoid sentimental judgments.

these clashes have been going on for years. Heck several fulani herds men got murdered a while back but it got zero coverage. and obviously land is central to the dispute. anyone who says otherwise is IMO being mischievous and trying to politicize a tragedy.

I recommend y'all read this article
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/14/before-nigeria-becomes-somalia/

also lol at those actually paying FFK any mind.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by cnwite(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
exlinkleads:
Former minister for aviation, Chief Femi Fani Kayode (SAN) has described CNN’s report on Fulani herdsmen attack as fake news.

Fani Kayode said the CNN report classifying herdsmen attack as farmers’ and herdsmen’ clash over piece of land was false and shallow. He queried why a case of ethnic cleansing could be reported as such on the news platform.

See what he tweeted;

“Amazed about how shallow and uninformed @CNN’s report on the Fulani herdsmen was this morning.

“To reduce cases of ethnic cleansing and genocide to mere “clashes between farmers and herdsmen” and to say that the matter is only about land is dishonest and disingenious. Fake news!”

See reactions below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/ffk-blast-cnn-for-reporting-that.html

You can now see what Donard Trump always say about CNN... they bias in their reports..
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by TRUTH2020: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
CNN IS FAKE NEWS
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by cpu2006(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
this man shaaa!, he can blast like kilode!
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by toye440: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
I sometime wonder if CNN is always sleeping before casting news
100% fake
And u wonder y Trump see CNN as SHIT HOLES.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by muthmayinnah: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
FFK IS SICK, WAY FORWARD TO PREVENT FURTHER KILLINGS
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Guyman02: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Even their own President calls CNN Fake News and Liars

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
bedspread:
CNN is a piece of shi.t..... all they know is to sing the praises of the highest bidder...

Devilish Media house
will the lowest bidder pay their salary?
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by kodded(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Statsocial:
I mean I was thoroughly disappointed with the way they reported the news. They reported it with so much apathy and as though they had no clue whatsoever what was really going on. Their Lagos correspondent made everything even worse, she seemed more clueless than the person she was interacting with in US or wherever.

This is why Aljazeera is better. CNN is too preoccupied with Trump, they don't give a damn about any genocide in one third world country but they know more about Trump investigation than the people actually investigating Trump. So sad!

the truth is CNN is another arm of APC, remember duing gej time, during the chibok girls saga, it took aishat sisay less than 24 hours after the kidnapping to find herself in borno state, but look at this one, it took her over a week to report it from her comfortable home in los Angeles and through one of their correspondents in Enugu, not even in Benue state angry

cc Varys

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Guyman02: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fake News CNN

Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by kodded(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
[s]
silastemplar:
[/s]

and it took them over a week to report it ?

imagine if such happened in Europe or any developed nation
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by Guyman02: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
silastemplar:

Until the raid your village and kill your relations then come back and repeat what you wrote here. Even Omenkalive who is a Buharist on this forum had to run to the South East to escape the attack on their village
Re: FFK Blasts CNN For Reporting That Herdsmen Attack Is A Clash Over Piece Of Land by iswallker(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
lilfreezy:
Everyone knows CNN is a fake news outlet. They are the biggest promoters of propaganda. Last week Trump called Africa shit hole and CNN was outraged, reporting it till date. However, the Libya slave trade problem created by obama's administration didn't get as much coverage.

They reported on Libya repeatedly, even did documentary on the slave trade in Libya..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message From President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Pat Utomi: '2016 Budget Process Is A Joke' / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.