Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia (18028 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Receives President Buhari (pictures) / Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by emynike2001(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Welcome to Naija

But meanwhile dont miss tonight lottery Games, CLICK THE LINK on my signature and see the winning numbers.

Happy winnings.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Petdagr8t(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Both are puppets, my observation though.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Gkemz: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
If he's not careful, he'd be pushed out by force to pave way for someone like Adama Barrow, people's choice.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
d
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by ugofr(f): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin@please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section.......anyway, are we importing grass, cows, goats or exporting railway? Will Gambian president accompany hrd buhari to benue state?..i don't know if we should start chanting farmers lives matter....

I came to laugh and remind ourselves that when we mock our neighbor whose house is on fire, we forget that fire spreads.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
who his visit help sef
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by muthmayinnah: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikelue2000:
terrorists
YOU ALWAYS CALL HIM TERRORIST CHECK YOUSELF
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by gmoni2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Firefire:
When Fulani sees another fellow Fulani... grin

Deliberating about Ghana's shoot-at-sight order on any Fulani herdsmen terrorists. Chai! shocked

True, Adama Barrow is half Fullah, his mother is Fullah and the father Mandinka or Mandingo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by gmoni2(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Tloc:
I guess Borrow is also Fulani. Reason why Buhari sent our troops there even before The Senate sanctioned it.

His Mother is Fullah, but father Mandinka.. he speak Fulfude though..
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
bikerboy1:
Is this the real Buhari or the replica?

This conspiracy theory is beginning to gain ground... Only a matter of time, shall we know the truth

jibrin from sudan!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by opribo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
This nation deserves better. There is no need to pretend we ought to show case our best in terms of skill, acumen, poise, eloquence, fitness, education, and personality.

That on it's own commands respect. When we continue to present deadwoods to the world I wonder what and how you expect the world to view us. Our president should be our number one brand and image maker. We can't settle for less lest we hurt ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by gmoni2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
CandidNotes:
Adama Barrow is Fulani...should we be worried Seems Bishop Oyedepo's Youtube assertion is being confirmed rapidly. The Fulah's from West Africa are already coming together...

Somehow true, the two VP candidates of the ruling and one of the main opposition party are Fullah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by gmoni2(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
gmoni2:

Somehow true, the two VP candidates of the ruling and one of the main opposition in Sierra -Leone party are Fullah
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
THE VISITOR IS NOT HAPPY.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by cpu2006(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
I want to relocate to Gambia. nija don tire me self
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by shazzayd: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
nice one
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Amoto94(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Something iz really eating up this our so called President, 3 years of enjoyment, yet looks like a crayfish abi na stockfish.
You're too young for this
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Rockyrascal(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jeezus see the man Kampala abada shocked
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Probably discussing how to ship in gambians to rig 2019 elections in return for Buhari's favor
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by janykute: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Waiting for the day Sudan president will visit Nigeria to unravel the truth behind this Jubril package.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by congorasta: 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oma307:
I foresee Buhari laying train tracks from Nigeria to Gambia to boost both countries economy

the seer
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Lomprico2: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oma307:
I foresee Buhari laying train tracks from Nigeria to Gambia to boost both countries economy
To import jihad warriors u mean.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lomprico2:
To import jihad warriors u mean.
I don't know before DSS will come and arrest me
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by bigdot1759(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
bikerboy1:
Is this the real Buhari or the replica?

This conspiracy theory is beginning to gain ground... Only a matter of time, shall we know the truth
Na ur grandpa no be. him stay media dey make noise he dey aso Villa. dey chop beta tin
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Nonaira1: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Doesn't Gambia have a high number of Fulani citizens?

Ha una never see something.

This buhari is cooking up something i can already forsee it.

The vikings of Africa are on rampage. Taraba and Benue was just the beginning of their conquest. For those that don't get what i meant...go and read the fulani history. You'll understand it.
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Henrytemse: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
presidency:
This afternoon, President Muhammadu Buhari received President of The Gambia, Adama Barrow, to the State House.

"I'm delighted that Nigeria was able to offer support during a very critical period- the recent political transition in The Gambia. I look forward to continuing collaboration between our two countries".

- President Muhammadu Buhari

Heldsman from Gambia I mean eghu Gambia
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by barinedan(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
[right][/right] please Mr Barrow, go back to your country in peace or else you will contact a serious virus from bubu, and your country will suffer just as nigerians are suffering
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by femmix112(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
buhari fulani headsman
Re: President Buhari Receives President Adama Barrow Of Gambia by Daddiflowz: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Zombie spotted grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals / 7 Simple Things You Can Do To Show #ChangeHasBegunWithYou / Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.