Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) (20902 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

Have a nice day.
And you too prophet.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by KratosCorp: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
I use "I think" to show you that what I wrote (though correct until proven otherwise) is totally my opinion. That's so unlike you who arrogantly assert your opinion (regardless of how unfounded) as though it is a fact and a law to everyone.

Yea, I realize that you have some issues with comprehension. But nowhere did I mention that Luke 14:31 relates to self-defence in the sense of active/aggressive defence. But I did mention that it explains Jesus' teaching on turning the cheek - which was your basis for stating that self-defence is unchristian.

thesicilian:

What has Luke 14:31 got to do with self defense?

1 Like

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
KratosCorp:
I use "I think" to show you that what I wrote (though correct until proven otherwise) is totally my opinion. That's so unlike you who arrogantly assert your opinion (regardless of how unfounded) as though it is a fact and a law to everyone.

Yea, I realize that you have some issues with comprehension.
But nowhere did I mention that Luke 14:31 relates to self-defence in the sense of active/aggressive defence. But I did mention that it explains Jesus' teaching on turning the cheek - which was your basis for stating that self-defence is unchristian.

At what point did that become necessary?
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
thesicilian:

That is a worldly philosophy, it is not biblical. How does Heaven help someone who has already helped himself?

You put in the work.

Then heaven blesses your work.

That's how heaven helps those who help themselves

/

1 Like

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Omudia11: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Shut up! I watched the entire video so say something else.
Tnicemario:
Shutup and watch the video ojere u just saw the writeup above and start Saying craps
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Omudia11: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Get lost my dear.
frosbel2:

^^^^^

True Christian up there!

cool
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 18, 2018
thesicilian:

Is there nothing else that can be done apart from taking up arms?
D Fulani animals need to be taught that no singular group of persons have a monopoly of violence
Isrealis are God's own natikn but they fightand kill whenever their existence is threatened by arab bastards
All children of Christ must rise up in arms to defend and protect ourselves
We will send this fulanis back 2 their maker once and for all
No sane pedson will use a kitchen knife to face someone attacking him with a machine gun
Enough is enough
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by deebrain(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Many of you attacking the pastor are just hypocrites and idiots.

Haba!

Is this what nairaland has been reduced to?

Next time, someone scams you on nairaland, come hear and bless the person. When next some tout tries to harm your family, DO NOTHING.

You people are really sick. Its easy to quote scripture and talk rubbish online in ignorance when you are not at the receiving end.

1 Like

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by daveP(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
thesicilian:

Hard to argue with your logic.
It's just that I strongly believe that a man can become"stone" just by falling on his knees and not by the number of bullets in the chamber.
They are already "Stones" once they become believers. You get? We are the most prayerful country in the planet and we haven't even smelt the finesse that Ghadaffi made Libya have in terms of economy, etc. Not Undermining the effect of Prayer cos that's how Peter was saved in the Early Church times. But we all were created without zombi-eic tendencies. Let us Protect our own. It doesn't even need be about religion now. You trigger Conflict, then expect Bullets to fly. Sad that peeps that have a future are wasted in such a massacre.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Kolanist(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Read my next post
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2018
daveP:
They are already "Stones" once they become believers. You get? We are the most prayerful country in the planet and we haven't even smelt the finesse that Ghadaffi made Libya have in terms of economy, etc. Not Undermining the effect of Prayer cos that's how Peter was saved in the Early Church times. But we all were created without zombi-eic tendencies. Let us Protect our own. It doesn't even need be about religion now. You trigger Conflict, then expect Bullets to fly. Sad that peeps that have a future are wasted in such a massacre.
It's sad though. However, I do not believe we are the most prayerful country on Earth. Most religious, I can agree. Most of our Christians here pray amiss, in accordance with their own worldly beliefs, wants and desires and not according to the will of God.
That being said, I also believe it is good that you know yourself. If you cannot trust in God to defend you, by or means take up arms. But for those who truly believe and pray accordingly, I tell you the truth, they will neither die nor suffer loss.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Kolanist(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Read the book of MATTHEW 5:38-48 . Jesus said if they smite thee on thy left cheek turn thy right to the person. I wonder what type of retaliation Jesus meant. This is what i believe. Leave self defence for the government ,the bible says he bears not the sword in vain~ROMANS 13

1 Like

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by daveP(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2018
thesicilian:

It's sad though. However, I do not believe we are the most prayerful country on Earth. Most religious, I can agree. Most of our Christians here pray amiss, in accordance with their own worldly beliefs, wants and desires and not according to the will of God.
That being said, I also believe it is good that you know yourself. If you cannot trust in God to defend you, by or means take up arms. But for those who truly believe and pray accordingly, I tell you the truth, they will neither die nor suffer loss.
Quite True, Blood is thicker than water. Some prefer an accident take a relation than at the hands of these herdsmen. nuff said. I don't need it to come to my doorstep before I start thinking if preparing if such occurs.; and that's the thinking of an average Nigerian. Must we reach Cuba's Plight before we know we need to react? Not at all..... Even Prayers in some situations that have already been predicting By Christ himself can't change that situation. I don't wanna take this that way though. Pov is just as a Nigerian and human that I am.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by doyinbaby(f): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Benue abeg apply self defense....protect your wives,children,properties,land....self defense all the way...
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by doyinbaby(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
No normal man Christian or not should fold his arms and watch his children slaughtered.....self defense all the way
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by laudate: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kolanist:
Read the book of MATTHEW 5:38-48 . Jesus said if they smite thee on thy left cheek turn thy right to the person. I wonder what type of retaliation Jesus meant. This is what i believe. Leave self defence for the government ,the bible says he bears not the sword in vain~ROMANS 13
Your people have never been attacked before by Fulani herdsmen. If they have, you would not be telling these stories.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
gracewealth007:

Go and watch the video. At least 5-6 scriptures were quoted
but Jesus Christ never supported it, maybe when they come, the best thing is to escape and not wait to kill them.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Powerful sermon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity / As A Christian, Does Your Dressing Really Matter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.