Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) (8931 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
alobright17:

I said what matters is if the money is coming . I don't care about what people says online either since it doesn't pay my own bills.

ok i get you now..the dude aint got no money...nada

him brother they help him life with yuan and him brother na G boy for china as well..i know and dont ask me how i know

4 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by RoyalBlak007: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
O.P just

spilled a niqqaz coffee grin

8 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

YES a day your lies would be busted..hahahaha

Rubbish !!!

Nobody even took you serious , wasted effort oga police .

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by alobright17(m): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

him brother they help him life with yuan and him brother na G boy for china as well..i know and dont ask me how i know

I don't need to ask such irrelevant question either.

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Rubbish !!!

Nobody even took you serious , wasted effort oga police .

lol..i know you would have nightmares tonite..lol..its past midnight where am at so i get your time...well,quit telling lies and no one will have your time...we are waiting for your brothers pictures in america..just 1 picture in baltimore.....how do you know if no one took me serious...lol...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I for show you somethings now .. but it's just not right .

You said live off my bro money?
Dude you mad cheesy

You're talking nonsense .

Post the rubbish evidence that bro Is gee?

Buhari look what you've caused .
Jobless people everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I for show you somethings now .. but it's just not right .

You said live off my bro money?
Dude you mad cheesy

You're talking nonsense .

Post the rubbish evidence that bro Is gee?

Buhari look what you've caused .
Jobless people everywhere cheesy

your bro no even get chi chi for hand..na still hustler...its very easy to spot a G guy..but i will leave that alone.if you keep running your mouth i will use few mins to dig again..so shut up..you dont even have money dude and you have nothing to show

show us your brothers pictures in american..stop changing the topic

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
GEE BOYS...oya tell us their occupation

note the china background

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

your bro no even get chi chi for hand..na still hustler...its very easy to spot a G guy..but i will leave that alone.if you keep running your mouth i will use few mins to dig again..so shut up..you dont even have money dude and you have nothing to show

sow us your brothers pictures in american..stop changing the topic

I show what i want you to see and not what you want me to show you.

Stay up and dig more bout Airforce to please nairaland girls cheesy cheesy

Yawns
Bed time.

Your rubbish write-up no even get one "Like".you so crave for Mr Buster'Bus

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm out of here

Drops pen.

1 Like

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by chizaramprudy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
ceejayx:
You should know airforce1 by now..full of lies, I pity his brother when he returns and finds out all the money he has been sending for the Village house has been lavished by his kid brother on pussy and Alcohol.
Chai, brutallllllll!!!

11 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I show what i want you to see and not what you want me to show you.

Stay up and dig more bout Airforce to please nairaland girls cheesy cheesy

Yawns
Bed time.

Your rubbish write-up no even get one "Like".you so crave for Mr Buster'Bus

cheesy cheesy

wetin concern me and likes...you are truly sick man...so you live on nairaland likes and shares..lol..you are mentally ill man...

hahaha..you dont have any brother in america so stop telling lies..

i do not care about nairaland likes..it took me just few mins to dig out your lies

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
I'm out of here

Drops pen.

nah..you are not going anywhere...

you are a bloody liar who got caught in the chicken house stealing eggs and you still got no shame

you are a small kid in a grown mans skin and you are not a man yet..

show us your brother in baltimore now

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

wetin concern me and likes...you are truly sick man...so you live on nairaland likes and shares..lol..you are mentally ill man...

hahaha..you dont have any brother in america so stop telling lies..

i do no care about nairaland likes..it took me just few mins to dig out your lies

Are you tired of digging ??

Lool

Go get a job please

2 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by obataokenwa(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

As far as he mentioned Malaysia...Leave am...na G Boy

12 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Are you tired of digging ??

Lool

Go get a job please

i said it you are not going anywhere

your bro is a G guy in china

tell us what does your brother do 4 a living in china?

you just want to expose your brother more

you keep shouting go get a job and you have no job other than yahoo work

did it occur to you that this small digging i did about your bro is a job and yes people do private detective job for a living..duh

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
cristianisraeli:

i said it you are not going anywhere

your bro is a G guy in china

tell us what does your brother do 4 a living in china?

you just want to expose your brother more

Goodnight !

Unfollows thread .
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by cristianisraeli: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Goodnight !

Unfollows thread .

dropping pen...unfollows thread...dude nobody gives a F

stopping exposing your brother enjoying his life in china

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by sauceEEP(m): 12:23am On Jan 17, 2018
shocked smiley
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Crossbow(m): 12:32am On Jan 17, 2018
If a thread can be made for him, he is RELEVANT..Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2018
what annoys me so much about this draft punk of a dingbat is that all the things he used to show off are not up to what a 15years old street boy in warri has in his kitchen, but its an achievement for this scarecrow. he wont even let his brother who is striving to survive in China rest. I wonder if he then comes from the home of an average Benin guy,whose brothers controls most part of Europe, has hotels and other investments,play with different expensive cars and machines,throws money around, then I guess he will create threads every second.
Go get a life outside here dude.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by heendrix(m): 12:47am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I got a brother in Us, Malaysia , and Shanghai and they both visit each other sometimes .

I got relative in Germany , Nova Scotia , and Holland

Sink that in

Rubbish story teller .

you got a brother just one brother o in US, Malaysia n shanghai (three country at a time) bros just tell us! your bro is dead na or na just hin spirit dey waka
because me ayam not getting it o

and with the way I'm seeing it na you go sink o

13 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Bitterleafsoup: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2018
cristianisraeli:
GEE BOYS...oya tell us their occupation

note the china background
These guys are definitely broke a$$ negros...

4 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by heendrix(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2018
alobright17:

I said what matters is if the money is coming . I don't care about what people says online either since it doesn't pay my own bills.

so nepa bill nw turn to something important to be emphasized here when commenting. smh oh maa ga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by OneCorner: 1:49am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Person wey dey US no fit visit other countries right ?

Rubbish

you busted Airforce1 , that's an achievement to you I guess.

For you info , I got 3 sibblings living abroad , go dig them out too .

Jobless mofo.
Bros, hope say no be drug ur broda go dp dia.
If na drug, police go soon catch am and if dem catch am. You no say na die grin

9 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 4:07am On Jan 17, 2018
cristianisraeli:

i got the burner on your ass and now you are confessing lies small small..if you have a brother in the USA..you would have flooded nairaland with his pictures in america and your brother is in guanzou,china not shanghai..quit the lies already..i got you with your balls in your hands

Lols dude u bust him real good grin now he is just acting like a confused drunk

4 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by peeps4u: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2018
LOL, airforce1 with a fake lifestyle.
It is obvious ha has no brother in USA, otherwise, he would take up OP's challenge and show us his bro's pix in USA.

Airforce1 is just an average guy hussling but chooses to portray a very rich lifestyle. Imagine the guys flaunting about 5 drinks and some stuff he bought for 15k, a real rich guy who goes to party regularly would see such drinks cheap and wouldn't even dare flaunt it online. Same guy that posted he went to Davido's and Wizkid's and couldn't post pictures when challenged, only to say he got there late.

So airforce that flaunts bread and egg online will go to wizkid's and Davido's party and not disturb us with pics?

Anyway, it his life and he is still a small boy, looking at his age. He will be a little wiser and more mature when he reaches 30+

15 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2018
cristianisraeli:
i was reading through the trends and i saw LifeofAirforce one talking to him self as 2018Airforce1 ..one thing i know for sure..this guy needs serious help..na so madness they start..so i got angry and decided to do a little digging...i know this wont shut you up but i need you to bury your head in the sand for a while

check out this picture..you see chinkos in the background...look at that hot line number above on the machine its a number from Guangzhou Metro Service Hotline "96891" Put into Service

http://www.newsgd.com/news/gdnews/content/2013-11/25/content_85457446.htm

all your brothers pictures looked like asia and yes i have stayed in asia before so i know...please you need to see a doctor ASAP

we are all familiar with a popular saying...empty barrel makes the loudest noise

For someone that complains about Airforce1's posts being childish. This your post is very childish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by teejaymos(m): 4:43am On Jan 17, 2018
AirForce1 is not a yahoo boy. He work with FAAN.

2 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by rex444(m): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmmm no shame...we don hear say all ur brethren dey all over the world...they really need to help u sha,u sure say no be ur hospital money wey dem dey send give u na im u dey use buy drinks dey pose...I get person for yaba left,i can recommend u ooo

2 Likes

Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Elnino4ladies: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2018
heendrix:

you got a brother just one brother o in US, Malaysia n shanghai (three country at a time) bros just tell us! your bro is dead na or na just hin spirit dey waka
because me ayam not getting it o

LMAO Why evuls?
Re: Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) by Unbeatable1: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I got a brother in Us, Malaysia , and Shanghai and they both visit each other sometimes .

I got relative in Germany , Nova Scotia , and Holland

Sink that in .

Rubbish story teller .

And u are here in Nigeria with this kin body??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.