Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

​lovers Genital Organs Gum Together During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ​lovers Genital Organs Gum Together During Sex (782 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​lovers Genital Organs Gum Together During Sex by betatalknaija: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
EARLIER TODAY AT TRIPLE ZERO GUEST HOUSE IN EASTERN UGANDA

This incident has torn the whole Uganda apart as a SUGAR DADDY , whose identity was not revealed, got stuck inside the body of a woman during sex.

The incident happened at the Tripple Zero Guest House in eastern Uganda.

The lady allegedly works in a hotel.

A staff of the hotel in charge of room cleaning who went into the room to perform his duties this morning discovered the man stuck inside the woman.

After a closer look, he discovered that the lady was one of the hotel staff popularly known as Slay Queen.

According to Ugandan Blizz, the man’s wife had promised to net him and use him as a lesson for cheating spouses.

They have been rushed to National Traditional Healers and Herbalist Association where they are receiving possible treatment

See photos below:
http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2018/01/%e2%80%8blovers-genital-organs-gum-together-during-sex/

(1) (Reply)

1111111111111111111111111111111 / Things People Do On First Dates / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.