Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Someone Should Advice My Friend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Advice My Friend... (1113 Views)

Please Advice. My Babe Got Arrested / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye Advice - "My Son Don't Marry A Lady That Can't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Advice My Friend... by ikennamadu1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
I have a friend.. Not married tho... He started dating his GF four years ago... All these while they were using protection whenever dey are bleeping... Fast forward to last year... He was pressured by his GF to stop using condoms... Simply because they were certified safe from HIV... He started using withdrawal method... Until November... He said he wanted to withdraw during Intercourse... But his GF refused to let him remove his ikenga... Fast forward to today... She is pregnant and she is telling him to go see her parents.. The question now is... *Is she using pregnancy to trap him.. Or *is it right to marry her since he has been dating her for 4years.. Note... He has money.. He needs advice...
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Kenzico(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by SirKriz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Too much "Fast Forward"... Shey you wan spoil the DVD? grin

7 Likes

Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by candyguyofficia(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by candyguyofficia(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2018
ikennamadu1:
I have a friend.. Not married tho... He started dating his GF four years ago... All these while they were using protection whenever dey are bleeping... Fast forward to last year... He was pressured by his GF to stop using condoms... Simply because they were certified safe from HIV... He started using withdrawal method... Until November... He said he wanted to withdraw during Intercourse... But his GF refused to let him remove his ikenga... Fast forward to today... She is pregnant and she is telling him to go see her parents.. The question now is... *Is she using pregnancy to trap him.. Or *is it right to marry her since he has been dating her for 4years.. Note... He has money.. He needs advice...
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Jamariwolf4(f): 1:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Withdrawal method indeed
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Next2Bezee(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2018
Your friend wink

His mumu too much. He doesn't want to have a kid yet he poured his akamu inside a girl shocked Didn't he have guts to refuse the girl?

She probably has used the pregnancy to trap him. Probably because another dude had already impregnated her or because she has waited tire for him to propose.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by barackodam: 1:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Next2Bezee:
Your friend wink

His mumu too much. He doesn't want to have a kid yet he poured his akamu inside a girl shocked Didn't he have guts to refuse the girl?

She probably has used the pregnancy to trap him. Probably because another dude had already impregnated her or because she has waited tire for him to propose.

You mean certainly?

4yrs brother, nowadays, women dey find husband, he's busy fücking for free, totally forgetting the lady's interest. And you're saying probably. Where una want make the lady go start from again after 4yrs?

And yes, she's waited for him tire to propose and he didn't. I'm sure he's one of those who refuse talking about marriage and what not. So, the lady took matters into her own hands

He better goan marry her laidat

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by ikennamadu1(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2018
barackodam:

You mean certainly?

4yrs brother, nowadays, women dey find husband, he's busy fücking for free, totally forgetting the lady's interest. And you're saying probably. Where una want make the lady go start from again after 4yrs?

And yes, she's waited for him tire to propose and he didn't. I'm sure he's one of those who refuse talking about marriage and what not. So, the lady took matters into her own hands

He better goan marry her laidat
chaaaiii so u want him to marry her... Even as him never wan marry
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Sunexy(m): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2018
U just fast forward everything finish...give us full gist

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Marshalxv(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2018
It's a well planned situation, how can he be fucking her for 4 good years without thinking of marriage!
If he loves her ,he should go ahead and see her parents no big deal

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by ikennamadu1(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Sunexy:
so u like gist like this.. The guy done think sotey him head wan fallout.. U dey fine full gist. . grin
Sunexy:
so u like gist like this.. The guy done think sotey him head wan fallout.. U dey fine full gist. .
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Diamond23(f): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] BOTH......It is right for him to marry her cuz dey v been dating for 4yrs ND z equally right to marry her cuz he has scored d final goal.
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by HeWrites(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
You friend have played penalty to throw-in... Oti gba penalty so throwing

A God, fear ladies..
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by barackodam: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
ikennamadu1:
chaaaiii so u want him to marry her... Even as him never wan marry

Be considerate brother, if you were in her shoes. What would you do. Dating for 4yrs, she's definitely in her late 20s, what would you do?

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by abagajnr93(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
chief goan marry u don try...
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
He should go and marry the girl. So she is only gud for bleeping not for marriage abi?
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Apina(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Since your friend has refused to take the initiative, she only did what was best for herself. Abi four years of free kpomo never do am undecided
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by Peachess(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
That girl is so cunning, lol. Your friend will soon be a father, he should go and see her parents. No more free of charge for him again
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by ikennamadu1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Peachess:
That girl is so cunning, lol. Your friend will soon be a father, he should go and see her parents. No more free of charge for him again
I tire for the girl sef
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by ikennamadu1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
He should go and marry the girl. So she is only gud for bleeping not for marriage abi?
so he should goan marry her abi
Re: Someone Should Advice My Friend... by ikennamadu1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
barackodam:

Be considerate brother, if you were in her shoes. What would you do. Dating for 4yrs, she's definitely in her late 20s, what would you do?
He is reading every comment here... Tho

(1) (Reply)

[must See] 7 Ways To Catch A Lying & Cheating Girlfriend / Davido Spoils Girlfriend Chioma During Vacation In Barbados (photos) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.