Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) (17919 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Good development for we Christians to b in politics. We shouldn't allow d cow leaders to rule us out of coverage
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by yankeedude(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2018
To do what?
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by jayson87: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
SamoaJoe:
I knew this man was hopeless the day I saw him on musical video posing like one iddiot. I think the name of the song is "Dino". I was asking myself if this is a senator or a failed celebrity.

Shameless Man.
So because he appeared in a music video dedicated to him makes him hopeless. Your life is pathetic. HATER!
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by jayson87: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2018
boyo123:

really? guy i dont know u but i really feel the pain of those that live around u.

your stupidity is world class

Stop hating. tell me whats wrong with Dino, his flamboyance is not a bad thing
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by cmecproblem(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Shouldn't it be the other way round?
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by omodave(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
The way people talk this days self enh.. So they should not visit again..do u even know the subject behind his visit.....
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:
CAN should leave politics for politicians and face its religious calling ~ Presidency.
Lolz. They are right partially, but when injustice is the order of the day, CAN must speak.
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by 2n2k(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
yanshDoctor:
there is nothing wrong in meeting dino, but only if he is playing politic with dino only then...

but if we must tell ourselves the truths. Islam is politics. no gain saying about it. you cant remove islam from politics, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya. etc. once Muslims are close to half of the majority they will start to push for Islamic state.

but look at Italy. despite ROME center of religious body. its totally freed and secularism for all faith.

Vatican City in Rome is not in Italy but in Holy See

Holy See is a country and the Pope is the Head of State

Is Holy See a secular country?
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by kunlexy1759(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mr CAN President, what is ur mission in Melaye's house?
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by tolux247(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nehemz:
Can u pls tell us which part of the Bible that say pastor should not visit politicians?

Oga go sit down.... Politicians are to vistt Pastor not other way round like this idiot man
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by YaxxVille(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pls read the post below u
yanshDoctor:
there is nothing wrong in meeting dino, but only if he is playing politic with dino only then...

but if we must tell ourselves the truths. Islam is politics. no gain saying about it. you cant remove islam from politics, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Libya. etc. once Muslims are close to half of the majority they will start to push for Islamic state.

but look at Italy. despite ROME center of religious body. its totally freed and secularism for all faith.
Re: CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) by YaxxVille(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Maybe he is thr to plead with him to maintain standard and be responsible
sharaawy:
we should b sincere wit ourselves...... this nt right....... CAN president associating with a man living a flamboyant lifestyle wit money meant for d development of his senatorial district........ smh

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari / Emir Sanusi's case against Kano Govt, IG of Police, DSS re-opened / Okada: Fear Grips Riders In Lagos As Statewide Ban Looms