Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN (15439 Views)

Innocent People Are Being Killed Because We Won Election, Taraba Govt Cries Out / Taraba Govt Reinstates Late Safiya Husband Few Days After Sacking Him / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by yanshDoctor: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by vorigan: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2018
.......Don't mind the Jihadist, that's how they manufactured two million stolen cattle in Benue

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by naijapips04: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2018
seunmsg:

All Fulani's are ethnocentric
. You will never hear them condemn the mindless killings of innocent people by the murderous herdsmen. Instead, people like Sanusi will attempt to justify the killings by throwing up crazy figures like he did when he claimed 800 Fulani's were killed in Taraba. How can 800 human being die in a communal clash that lasted for only three days without a national out cry?

I just pity those who are propping up Atiku, Makarfi, Dankwanbo, Sule Lamido etc to take over from Buhari. It's going to be a win win for Fulani's as we will be handing them a straight 12 years in Aso rock. People should make no mistake about it, all Fulani's are the same. No exception.

Including Buhari. Thank you for saying the truth. I will reference this comment when ever your dumbie spirit infests you again.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by dsocioemmy(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2018
What do you expect when the foundation of the whole building we are living now was built on lies and propangada?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Nowenuse: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2018
seunmsg:

All Fulani's are ethnocentric. You will never hear them condemn the mindless killings of innocent people by the murderous herdsmen. Instead, people like Sanusi will attempt to justify the killings by throwing up crazy figures like he did when he claimed 800 Fulani's were killed in Taraba. How can 800 human being die in a communal clash that lasted for only three days without a national out cry?

I just pity those who are propping up Atiku, Makarfi, Dankwanbo, Sule Lamido etc to take over from Buhari. It's going to be a win win for Fulani's as we will be handing them a straight 12 years in Aso rock. People should make no mistake about it, all Fulani's are the same. No exception.

Dankwambo is not a fulani man pls. He is Terawa by tribe. Majority of Gombe people are not fulanis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by bedspread: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2018
May GOD Slay All these sponsors of this Evil deed in Nigeria ...... I see a mass destruction of these evil, Wicked and Callous men

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by debolayinka(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Emir Shift go one side abeg.
I dey respect you before, but now you've proven the fact that all Fulanis are blood-thirsty liars!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Azazi(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2018
How many the fulanis come dey kwanu

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Goke7: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

Dankwambo is not a fulani man pls. He is Terawa by tribe. Majority of Gombe people are not fulanis.

still we don't want any northerner as President again, we are not fooled, the fulanis who are a minority tribe in this country with just a population of 7 million continues to attach themselves to the hausas and other tribes in the north to form a deceptive majority to lord it over the rest of Nigerians. If we are wise from 2019, no northerner should rule us again at least for the next 30 years.

The fulani herdsmen need to be declared as terrorists for this madness to stop and the Federal Government must be decentralized as soon as possible.This is why Buahri and his ilk are against political restructuring cos they know that will the end of the fulanis in Nigeria as they may have to migrate back to Senegal where they originate from.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Nowenuse: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Goke7:

still we don't want any northerner as President again, we are not fooled, the fulanis who are a minority tribe in this country with just a population of 7 million continues to attach themselves to the hausas and other tribes in the north to form a deceptive majority to lord it over the rest of Nigerians. If we are wise from 2019, no northerner should rule us again at least for the next 30 years.

The fulani herdsmen need to be declared as terrorists for this madness to stop and the Federal Government must be decentralized as soon as possible.This is why Buahri and his ilk are against political restructuring cos they know that will the end of the fulanis in Nigeria as they may have to migrate back to Senegal where they originate from.

You are very correct. I am from the north-central but I support you whole-heartedly. Almost all the middlebelt and northern minority muslims have sold their conscience and identity to the fulanis.

I would prefer a southern candidate. But my problem is that typical southern leaders are very lilly livered against the north. Watch how fellow southern PDP politicians will sell Donald Duke to a northern PDP candidate. it's just pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by jamace(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2018
See this Hausa man conquered by the Fulanis trying hard to support his conquerors!
Sanusi should know that not every tribe can be conquered so sheepishly.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Okanokan(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
seunmsg:

All Fulani's are ethnocentric. You will never hear them condemn the mindless killings of innocent people by the murderous herdsmen. Instead, people like Sanusi will attempt to justify the killings by throwing up crazy figures like he did when he claimed 800 Fulani's were killed in Taraba. How can 800 human being die in a communal clash that lasted for only three days without a national out cry?

There are exception!
Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Goke7: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Nowenuse:

You are very correct. I am from the north-central but I support you whole-heartedly. Almost all the middlebelt and northern minority muslims have sold their conscience and identity to the fulanis.

I would prefer a southern candidate. But my problem is that typical southern leaders are very lilly livered against the north. Watch how fellow southern PDP politicians will sell Donald Duke to a northern PDP candidate. it's just pathetic.

they sell themselves for money, that is the problem with the south be it yoruba, igbo or other tribes down south

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by terzurum(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2018
Firefire:

http://punchng.com/sanusis-claim-that-800-fulani-were-killed-a-lie-taraba-govt-can/

I am getting vexed right now. How will you come into my land and begin to mess up. it is now clearer to me what the Igbos have seen. I stand with them. #HANDSHAKE OVER THE NIGER

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Sagay212: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2018
You can see how these useless people are only making efforts to justify the killings by their Fulani herdsmen. He is trying to tell us that Fulani herdmen can continue to kill because an imaginary 800 of them were killed. This country is a jungle.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by mabea: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Including buhari?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Yeligray(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
imhotep:
Atikulate 2.0.1.9
they are all the same. Vote Donald Duke

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Yeligray:
they are all the same. Vote Donald Duke
anything to get the herdsman patron out

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Awoleesu(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Ah-tau! Even me been dey reason am nah! Ol'boy, 800 people in 2-3 days? Haba! And anyone believes that can be easily covered-up?!
Emir, pls fear God in your exaggerations fa!
Less than 10% of SLS' claim were killed in Benue and we have an unabated uproar, yet he wants us to believe 800 people were killed albeit secretly?
800 is enough people to term their killing a genocide nah! Haba! That's the population of some small nation-islands fa!

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Amarisa(f): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
God have mercy on us! Our so called leaders are wicked..

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
mabea:
Including buhari?

naijapips04:

Including Buhari. Thank you for saying the truth. I will reference this comment when ever your dumbie spirit infests you again.

Yes, including Buhari.

Okanokan:

There are exception!

I cant think of any exception right now. Mention one Fulani leader that has truly condemned the murderous activities of the herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by mabea: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Yes, including Buhari.

I cant think of any exception right now. Mention one Fulani leader that has truly condemned the murderous activities of the herdsmen?
Glad to know you guys are coming in terms with reality. I voted neither jonathan nor buhari in 2015 because i personally see buhari as a wicked man after watching him on tv justifying the nasarawa massacre after 2011 election. I will still not vote again if they are the only options.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by mabea: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
imhotep:

anything to get the herdsman patron out
I hate this idea of anything that can just remove buhari from the office...this is the same thing that brought an unqualified buhari to power.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by yudee233: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2018
This is a direct indictment to APC led government. 800 Nigerians were killed and documented by a first class Traditional ruler and the Federal Government refused to act...

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2018
mabea:
I hate this idea of anything that can just remove buhari from the office...this is the same thing that brought an unqualified buhari to power.
True. This time people will think clearly for sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by omodave(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Am not surprise he his saying this.....what a royal lie

1 Like

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by smirn(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2018
jkendy:
CAN shouldn't even bother herself replying him. We know it was all lies right from the outset.
He came up with fabricated facts and figures to back up their claim for 'compensation' which we wont be surprised seeing the dull:ard pay them.
Moreover, it's another way of justifying the massive massacres going on in the Middle Belt
CAN is becoming something else, must they comment on every issue? They are becoming more political than being religious. The Emir did not accuse Christians of killing the herdsmen. CAN should learn when to speak and when to keep mute. They are now trying to make the killings religious.
Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by Ogun5050: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
its a great same that, a man of Emir Sanusi caliber will vomit such nonsense, when Fulani heldsmen were killing innocent people in their land like cow, anyway, let Benue people folds their hands , seem they are too many, that it did not affect them

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by YQRS: 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
sdindan:
Even Emir is a lying Terrorist grin
Your signature is very funny cheesy grin
Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by amInigerian: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
new2012:
Spurning out figures to discredit Benue's issues.. Damn! Nigerian's elite and their cruelty, partisan attributes and ethnic biased mentality.

Sanusi has never been fair though, from UBA, FirstBank, CBN, how can he be fair to all even in the throne?
I knew he was also a some sort of a fraud when he said "What is our country turning in to, when we cannot make our leaders and public servants accountable?"

You see, shortly afterwards, when the FAAC had stuff against him, I could not reconcile his above-passionate outcry with his fight in court not to be investigated by the then administration. It was a fight (his personal fight) not be accountable to his employers and the nation on his stewardship of power and resources put in his charge during his stay as CBN governor.

He from that point, stopped saying anything to the press about anything until he became Emir, such that he had no reason to talk about his stewardship or the attempt to make him account for his stewardship, and his subsequent fight to ensure he does not give account of his stewardship

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi’s Claim That 800 Fulani Were Killed, A Lie – Taraba Govt, CAN by goodnews777: 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sanusi is just one of the sponsors of herdsmen jihadists. They are just using those innocent animals as tools. They are jihadists not herdsmen.nigerians need to understand this once and for all. How many crops have been destroyed in DAURA,and in sokoto, Kano . None. They go to christian states and start the destruction and call it a grazing issue. It's not . For years there have been movement of animals in Nigeria without trouble. These are sambisa trained jihadists going around nigeria with a new name. Same bokoharam people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay Rejects Calls For Adeosun’s Sack Over NYSC Certificate / Oshiomhole Cant Ban Okada For He Belongs To The Working-Class, / Sign Of Rejection: PDP Mocks Buhari, Tinubu For Booed And Stoned At Ogun APC Ra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.