Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys (1940 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Today Is My Birthday My Fellow Nairalanders, Wish Me Well(photos) / Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys by Shortyy(f): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2018
"you'll be going by road" before what do you go with?
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Shortyy:
"you'll be going by road" before what do you go with?
smally, you're grown now
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys by Gofwane(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2018
apholaryn:
House boy goin to visit mama for village.

Journey mercy man! Btw why He dey tell us sef?
grin grin let's pray that mama will fetch correct fresh brain from the farm and give it to op to be using when he gets back to the city
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys by apholaryn: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Gofwane:
grin grin let's pray that mama will fetch correct fresh brain from the farm and give it to op to be using when he gets back to the city
grin grin
a big amen to that.
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys by blackjack21(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Have you ever heard of the Word "change of plan" before ?

I was gonna stay in ondo till Monday but no need anymore .

No
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can you even afford God is Good motor I'm sure your are travelling with ITC
Re: Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys by AceDomino(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
OK ooo, but when you get to ondo make sure you follow Olaniyi motors or Tiele express..

But see your life outside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. / “I No Longer Have A Womb” – Toyin Lawani Breaks Down, Confesses Publicly / Why Didn't Lagbaja Marry Ego?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.