Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Deepest Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deepest Pain (408 Views)

What’s Your Deepest Lesson You Learnt From Your First Relationship? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deepest Pain by lilien001(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Hello landers,
Most times we come across life situations that push us over the edge. Sometimes we're tempted to question our existence and purpose in life, in extreme cases some even take their lives as a result. I want to tell you something, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. every human at one point of their life or another has been pushed beyond their limits but then the Victors among us use their pain as a fuel. Just know that this too shall pass away.
So here's the deal, let's create a support system to help one another. What is the deepest pain you've encountered or you're encountering?
To some it may be heart break, to others the fear of the unknown, sometimes it may be the loss of a loved one. Let's share and encourage one another. You might never know whose life you're saving by sharing your story
c.c lalasticlala
Re: Deepest Pain by mikejj(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2018
hmmm my story
Re: Deepest Pain by lilien001(f): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Let me start with mine. I always felt I was immune to pain till I lost my dad. My world practically revolved round my dad, I just didn't know how to survive without him. I used my pain as a fuel to achieve my dreams,knowing that he wouldnt be happy seeing me crying my eyes out every day.
One helpful method I adapted was writing. I put it down in writing and it helped a lot.
I'm still a work in progress, but I know he is proud of every milestone I've achieved.

(1) (Reply)

It Takes A Real Man To Love A Woman Who Has Survived Trauma / How To Figure Out If He Is Married / Ultra Modern Events Hall For Rent For 55,000 At Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.