Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

How To Be Irresistible In Your Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Irresistible In Your Love Life (387 Views)

7 Qualities Men Find Irresistible In Women / Qualities Men Find Irresistible In A Woman / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Irresistible In Your Love Life by mercyson(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2018
This article is special to you alone. Without mincing words, being irresistible in a relationship is something that everyone desires. Having and enjoying a fulfilled loved life is the dream of everyone. Seeing the desire materialised into a long lasting relationship is the yearning of most people. So now let’s check into how to be irresistible in your love life effectively.

Most people get into a relationship at a very young age. They get out of it almost as immediately as they step in when their desires are accomplished or when love has gone sour. The desire for sex replaces true love and when it’s done, the relationship ends woefully

Most girls need someone who is caring, whereas most guys want sex. Irrespective of the fact that every person have his/her own wish in a relationship, most times unnecessary issues crept in and worsens the situation thereby leading to acute separation.

One of my friends once made a statement and I quote, “I don’t want to endure my marriage, I want to enjoy it”.

Continue reading...

https://www.pentameloud.com/how-irresistible-love-life/

(1) (Reply)

Cry Of A Single Brother On Valentines Day / #bbnaija DOUBLE WAHALA Miracle At It Again / I Give True Love A Chance Each Time But Men Only Use Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.