Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating (4107 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by BloggersNG: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2018
This has gotta be the funniest and craziest thing have read today, Some Ladies are Brutal, lol..
Lemme just drop this here, and run...lol.. Say what?

News From Ebiwali--https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/angry-lady-poo-all-over-her-boyfriends.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by iamJ(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2018
sense dey pain this one

best way to punish a cheater is to leave him, wen my ex did it to me, i went thru hell for a month cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by AlexCk: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol,

Now i know why the phrase 'shiit happens' is used.

It literally did happen!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Tell her to relax...

Her replacement is comin'. An upgrade for that matter.

All these 'poo' go end soon. grin

9 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by TIDDOLL(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2018
guys....

something just happened right now.

Saw ma niqqa panting in his crib,
asked him what happened, dude said he caught his girl all locked up with a nerd in her room,
so he picked a live snake and dumped it in, through the window.....[color=#990000][/color]

am I the only one doubting this Bullshit undecided undecided undecided
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by deco22(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Some people are not good at revenge and just end up hurting themselves...

Is it not her that is crying now... mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Cowbuoy: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Shît...
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by pocohantas(f): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
She is a dirty girl, a dumb dirty girl.

She should have put the laxatives in his own food...not hers wink
He'll most likely eat it with his friends that were calling her 'iyawo', knowing fully well there was a side chic. That's if she wasn't the side chick sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Deefuray(f): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
The girl is foolish jare

4 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by MRSHYCAT(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
poo happens
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by donstan18: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sex doll will not poo if you cheat, instead give you 3 rounds of magnifying, electrifying and glorifying sex without complaining.

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by DaddyKross: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
pocohantas:
She is a dirty girl, a dumb dirty girl.

She should have put the laxatives in his own food...not hers wink
He'll most likely eat it with his friends that were calling her 'iyawo', knowing fully well there was a side chic. That's if she wasn't the side chick sef.

And this will make her clean and smart ?
Ssmhfy
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is not wisdom at all. This is just so gross.... Yuck! cry

And all because of cheating again.... Smh

But can't someone just stay true to one partner? If you love him or her, surely you won't wanna cheat on him/her now would you? Why not just remain single and get in bed with as many as you want? (excluding those in relationships ofcos... Stay away from people in serious relationships or marriages you fuckboy or fuckgirl angry ).

Cheating is way beyond a worldwide epidemic, it is now the air most humans breathe. I just tire....

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by andray12(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
I swear if i be her bf i go burn dat shit with pepperangry
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by AdolfHitlerxXx: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Twitter stories are often fake...

BUT Black American girls are very wild. Don't underestimate the lengths they can go to if you mess up

3 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
I guess he took her pride with him cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Snow02: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
this one nation revenge?? ah won't even regret cheating TBH undecided
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by humurphia(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Michellla(f): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
pooping all over his apartment won't change the fact that he cheated or that someone else is preggo for him.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
1 more reason why i need a sex doll ASAP.
i cant abide such madness.no matter how sweet tha pvssy
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
That is soo gross and totally not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by MisssGdope: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ugh that achieves nothing. Just makes her look like an immature teenager. What kind of matured woman who knows her worth would do that?
What he did was horrible but she should be happy she's dodged a bullet, learn from her mistakes and move on.
Defecating in his apartment won't change the fact that he cheated or the fact that someone else is pregnant for him
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ewwwww instead of poop she could have freezed some doggy doo in a plastic bag
and grate it around his appartment, it will smell for
months, but he will never find the source of the
smell. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by sodiqapril(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
if a man defecates in my obi, do I fold my hands and look at him? no. I'll take a stick and break his skull.(okonkwo, things fall apart.)
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by SKhanmi: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
No sensible street wise lady would do that, now wey boiz dey look for money at all cost. Kwantinue pooing o, You will likely wash your bombom in heaven while your cheating boyfriend & his chick are cruising around in the latest Benz
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Annie939(f): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
cheating is not new she can cheat on him too no big deal
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Prettyenit18(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lucky you, I went through hell for a year.
iamJ:
sense dey pain this one

best way to punish a cheater is to leave him, wen my ex did it to me, i went thru hell for a month cry cry cry cry
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by adahgold(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Clap hand for your self when you relax and think about what you did you will notice you are mentally unstable as if she doesn't cheat.
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by Follygunners: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2018
andray12:
I swear if i be her bf i go burn dat shit with pepperangry

Dis one too dey superstitious sha. Nothing go happen, Mr. Ignoramus! grin
Re: Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating by andray12(m): 2:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Dis one too dey superstitious sha. Nothing go happen, Mr. Ignoramus! grin
so sumbody cannot joke again,dnt behave like a fvcking Retard

(1) (Reply)

Bum Bum Challenge +18 Photos / Ladies Don't Let This Guy Handle Your Brest / To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.