Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke (1846 Views)

Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by BornAgainMay: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
please please and please . Let's throw our differences and make the choice of a right leader who is in tune with modern technology.

I honestly campaigned for Buhari in 2015 and I am still regretting it.

I have never met Donald Duke in Person but his good works in cross river speak how profitable his leadership will be if he becomes the president.

I am from Enugu state but I served in cross river.

Let's not make mistake of voting for atiku, Fayose or buhari again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by BornAgainMay: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Join the Red card movement on whatsapp for a better Nigeria

https:///C3iRoKc6zmU22ElPvN4Afx
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by tashashiel(f): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
You think say that seat na child's play baah??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by johndanny(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
I prefer Duke to Those old grandpas only if those bloody illiterate up north will allow him..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Voting for Donald Duke as what exactly Thought the presidential power still belongs to the north for now, why bringing in a man from the south then
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by thesicilian: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
Voting for Donald Duke as what exactly Thought the presidential power still belongs to the north for now, why bringing in a man from the south then
Belongs to?!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
there is nothing like power belongs to the north bullsheet...there is no greater power than our PVC donald duke is the man nigerian's need irrespective of his region or religion...#endbuhari

6 Likes

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by BornAgainMay: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:

See as you ugly Com get ugly attitude

3 Likes

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by JerryJJZ(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
there is nothing like power belongs to the north bullsheet...there is no greater power than our PVC donald duke is the man nigerian's need irrespective of his region or religion...#endbuhari

The dude is right.... Power in 2019 undoubtedly belongs to the North,,,,,, and @MBuhari is the best shot of dat..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
BornAgainMay:

See as you ugly Com get ugly attitude
Hey, park well. Your mumu and foolishness no even get trace, just a simple question, you can't give an ans to it.

Is Donald Duke running for a presidency or Vice Since power is still vested to the north. You no even sabi, yet you fine it so easy to throw

insult on people maybe to get a cheap like as if i care idiot. Get off my mention you fool.

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
i no go waste my vote on wetin i know say na waste..

Apc the project Duke knowing fully well say dey guy no go even come 10th place.. dey just wan use the guy divide block vote from the south n east..

Duke gan know say he's not ready for nigeria presidency..is not a matter of voters card.. this is nigeria africa and the truth here is elections are always rig..

and nobody will rig Duke into power..

Oga we've see this pattern before...

na block vote we dey give.. no dey decieve the gullible with this duke nonsense..

Observe say Afonjas are trying to sell duke, while still shouting Sai baba..

una no ask dem why them no dey shout osibanjo for president after sall he's the Vice and even more closer to power than Duke.

who dey deceive who..

political sophistication my left yansh..

if nigerians wan..make the fall for this Apc scam..

ALl energy must to focused and aim to retire the dullard and his zombeic dullardeens to their caves.

Nansense..

duke for president.. shekau for nnpc chairman.

package propaganda.
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
And how many PVC do you people have? Compare it with the one in north,south west plus additional foreigners(Millions of people crossing the boarder from Niger, chad and northern Cameroon). Eat shit,no one know him up not.
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
JerryJJZ:

The dude is right.... Power in 2019 undoubtedly belongs to the North,,,,,, and @MBuhari is the best shot of dat..........
power has always belong to the north..but my question are going to force us to vote for buhari even when we see a better candidate? i think the lemming effect is the problem of nigeria
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
Hey, park well. Your mumu and foolishness no even get trace, just a simple question, you can't give an ans to it.

Is Donald Duke running for a presidency or Vice Since power is still vested to the north. You no even sabi, yet you fine it so easy to throw

insult on people maybe to get a cheap like as if a care idiot. Get off my mention you fool.

that guy na dullardeens.. he's an associate of the Dullard.
this Duke matter is all part of APC election strategy. to divide block votes from the south n east..
observe how Afonja carry the matter for head..
meanwhile Osibanjo na Vice Oh...

AFONJAS wey be say dey jonze GEJ a southerner all for the dullardeen..and VP post.. go come leave am now dey support Duke. grin grin

but them wan divide east/south vote and bring confusion..
this matter no be play oh.. this year ending una go see say this duke matter go catch fire..people go wan even kill for the matter.violence go enter south.. and the sudden election buhari wins..matter end.

all me dey talk be say... na same style Afons get.. it's their pattern.
is call political sophistication..
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Even the Op the claim Enugu..

you don't have to tell us where you're from..

why your concisence dey prick you?
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by ProjectNaija(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:

insult on people maybe to get a cheap like as if i care idiot. Get off my mention you fool.

And who vested this power in the north Donald Duke is running for president and by God's grace, he will win.
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
SirBlunt, You are sounding as if you have forgotten you are in Nigeria.

1. You and i votes can't take Donald Duke to anywhere

2. He'll need the approval of the cabals, you should kno what i'm talking about

3.Power is still zoned to the Northern region

In summary, they are looking for a way to devide the South South Votes by using him. I just wish he notice it, because our politicians are too selfish. They dn't even care about the masses!
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

And how many PVC do you people have? Compare it with the one in north,south west plus additional foreigners(Millions of people crossing the boarder from Niger, chad and northern Cameroon). Eat shit,no one know him up not.
yes they dont know him upnot and that is the problem because until we reach a level where we dont vote our leader's base on religious or tribal sentiment but base on the individual antecedent until then we will never get it right

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by pedrilo: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:

show me where in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria that power was vested to ur north!
nigeria is bigger than apc or pdp u hear!
now run along b4 i forget sometin for ur head

3 Likes

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
ProjectNaija:

And who vested this power in the north Donald Duke is running for president and by God's grace, he will win.
My dear, am not against Donald Duke either, he was once my Governor, and i kno what he did for my state, so why should i My opinon is, lets be wise, so we dnt do things that will end us regreting...
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
SirBlunt, You are sounding as if you have forgotten you are in Nigeria.

1. You and i votes can't take Donald Duke to anywhere

2. He'll need the approval of the cabals, you should kno what i'm talking about

3.Power is still zoned to the Northern region

In summary, they are looking for a way to devide the South South Votes by using him. I just wish he notice it, because our politicians are too selfish. They dn't even care about the masses!
i hate to admit but you're damn right esp the "cabals" but even at that should we just fold our arms and watch...what is the way forward!
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by ProjectNaija(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
My dear, am not against Donald Duke either, he was once my Governor, and i kno what he did for my state, so why should i My opinon is, lets be wise, so we dnt do things that will end us regreting...

Think of it this way, it is the northern vote that will be divided between buhari and atiku. Donald will then clear the south and middle belt.
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
pedrilo:
show me where in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria that power was vested to ur north!
nigeria is bigger than apc or pdp u hear!
now run along b4 i forget sometin for ur head
grin grin I'm not from the North pls. But power is still zoned to the North to complete their second tenure nah...Why una dey vex for my head self Abi na me zone power wink. Make we no let politicians scater our vote from SS using Donald ohh, You kno politicians can be very cunning
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Think of it this way, it is the northern vote that will be divided between buhari and atiku. Donald will then clear the south and middle belt.
I concur.. Just that am scared ohh..Bubu must go back to Daura 2019. The reason we need to put our heads together, to make it come to reality

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by BornAgainMay: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:

Lik say, I know say you no get good attitude.

I pity your future husband
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i hate to admit but you're damn right esp the "cabals" but even at that should we just fold our arms and watch...what is the way forward!
Go and do fasting and prayers nah wink...Bubu must get out of Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Lik say, I know say you no get good attitude.

I pity your future husband
Thank you sir, we are good like dat....But learn how to talk to people the same way, you will like to be addressed too. Have a nice time Boss.
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
Go and do fasting and prayers nah wink...Bubu must get out of Aso rock
babu is definately going back to daura i've already dusted my pvc...na who go replace babu be the koko
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by pedrilo: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
grin grin I'm not from the North pls. But power is still zoned to the North to complete their second tenure nah...Why una dey vex for my head self Abi na me zone power wink. Make we no let politicians scater our vote from SS using Donald ohh, You kno politicians can be very cunning
see dis aboki wit pin-brain
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by buhariguy(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
A vote for Duke is a waste of vote

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by izaray(f): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
pedrilo:
see dis aboki wit pin-brain
Bia, who be aboki No let me forget my hand for ur face ohh. Abi

you think say na only you d change dey affect?...When Bubu be dey promise on how him go share 5k every month, shay na you be dey happy

pass...Now you want come rub am for my face....Abeg manage ur life make i face my lane biko embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure On Saraki To Drop Presidential Bid As Plans Heighten To Arrest Him / Gov. Ugwuanyi "Best Man From Southeast To Be President In 2023" - Sen. Utazi / Will Yoruba Watch Theirs Killed Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.