Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke (1889 Views)

Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by ufuosman(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Duke is good bt we need strong candidate dat can stand with buhari.

Big fish for the North.
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by doyinbaby(f): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neither buhari nor atiku will get my vote
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
yes they dont know him upnot and that is the problem because until we reach a level where we dont vote our leader's base on religious or tribal sentiment but base on the individual antecedent until then we will never get it right
p
So when north voted of obj,u mean it was base on religious and tribal line?
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:
p
So when north voted of obj,u mean it was base on religious and tribal line?
of course isin't obvious?
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
of course isin't obvious?
So is obj a hausa
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

So is obj a hausa
he is a christian and alot of christian in the north voted for him because of that reason...while in the southwest tribalism played as we all know the north is divided base on religion while the in the south its all about ethnicity catch my drift?
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by BornAgainMay: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
Thank you sir, we are good like dat....But learn how to talk to people the same way, you will like to be addressed too. Have a nice time Boss.

Are you married?
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
sirBLUNT:
he is a christian and alot of christian in the north voted for him because of that reason...while in the southwest tribalism played as we all know the north is divided base on religion while the in the south its all about ethnicity catch my drift?
And majority the rest of the Muslims in the north that voted for him,was it base on religion?
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Ibegtodiffer: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
He has the age advantage, he's a proven gem as governor, a tough guy as seen during his fracas with Obj, international exposure, in touch with technological realities of the time. Imagine the time he conceived and built Obudu,.thats being visionary. Honestly I don't know his person, but his antecedent speaks volumes. I will vote for him., If we could ignore the religion factor for once, my best mix would have been Adesina (Fmr Min of Agriculture) and Donald Duke.

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by sirBLUNT: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

And majority the rest of the Muslims in the north that voted for him,was it base on religion?
are you asking me the obvious or you're telling me?
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by Sirjamo: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nigeria presidency is not a beauty pageant
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by mabea: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
izaray:
Voting for Donald Duke as what exactly Thought the presidential power still belongs to the north for now, why bringing in a man from the south then
How does power belong to the north? Must everybody belong to apc or pdp mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2018
BornAgainMay:
please please and please . Let's throw our differences and make the choice of a right leader who is in tune with modern technology.

I honestly campaigned for Buhari in 2015 and I am still regretting it.

I have never met Donald Duke in Person but his good works in cross river speak how profitable his leadership will be if he becomes the president.

I am from Enugu state but I served in cross river.

Let's not make mistake of voting for atiku, Fayose or buhari again.

name 5 good works that we should vote for
TinaPA was a failure
Re: Let's Not Make Mistake Of Not Voting For Donald Duke by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2018
johndanny:
I prefer Duke to Those old grandpas only if those bloody illiterate up north will allow him..
if you need to be allowed, you're not fit for the office

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osundecides:Osogbo Residence Protest Tinubu’s Comments(video) / Progress From The Anambra Airport Promised By Chief Willie Obiano / Kwara: How Ibolo Leaders Prevailed On Governor Ahmed To Cede Senate Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.