Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

5 Signs He's Cheating On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs He's Cheating On You. (393 Views)

Is He Cheating??? / Is He Cheating On Me / 3 Big Signs He’s Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs He's Cheating On You. by gimmehear(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Many ladies out there often claim they never saw the signs that their men could cheat on them, “Men and Cheating” and sometimes I’m like “wow” You never saw any sign that he could sleep with another lady or even dump you for her? A worst scenario is when they have being dating for years and the guy just decided to let go of the relationship… Please don’t tell me you didn’t see the sign, you did saw it but choose to ignore it.

I will be discussing five obvious signs he is cheating on you, these are signs you will see if you make use of your conceptive reasoning abilities.

1. You can’t predict his actions anymore .

If you are in a relationship with someone, there are some of their habits you can predict, because people do not change overnight, if your man love watching football before and all of a sudden he started watching programmes which is very relative to discussions ladies would love to argue or debate about, and Dear sister, he is not having any of the debate with you. You really need to wonder or ponder about who he is watching it for. Men are beings who can do anything to get what they want.
If he likes soda almost through his life time that you have known him, then he suddenly started prefering Yoghurts or other drinks which preferably a lady would love, check him out.

2. Unbelievable mood swing.

Some few months ago, someone was discussing with me on how she and her boyfriend almost broke up because she said she loves him in public, he used to like it before but he almost cried that day, I felt so bad about myself she said.
Sweetheart, you don’t need to start giving yourself unnecessary explanation for things he does or do not do, check him out. If you find out on time you really might not have much to lose or get broken than when he is done with the relationship.

3. Rapid Change in appearance or Weight.

Men do not just wake up and start saying I want to grow beards, or I prefer to look lean, men do not have time for identification confusion problem, only women do. So if your man all of a sudden prefers to lose weight or add weight, he also of a sudden just prefer to start keeping dread lock or to start plaiting his hair.
Once you noticed he is desperate about having this different look and appearance and it is not inspired by you, sister! You need to check him out.

4. Overnight Change in Musical taste, or football team.

About few years, I was in a relationship with someone who loves Carly Rae Jepsen kind of songs, but all of a sudden he started listening to Selena Gomez, We could not really connect again through music, my instinct told me something was wrong so I decided to check him out and just like an explosion from a gas stations, I saw it all....
Read more
Gimmehear.com
http://gimmehear.com/5-signs-cheating/
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

When A Partner Is A Serial Cheat , N Apologizes Each Time / ( Episode 1) The Devil You Know Novelvibes / Please Help A Confuse Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.