Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,823 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

"Ladies, Never Allow Desperation Ride Into Your Reasoning" - Ko Baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ladies, Never Allow Desperation Ride Into Your Reasoning" - Ko Baba (367 Views)

A Quick Ride Into Beth Paretta Biography And Net Worth / Toolz: Never Allow Your Partner Support You Financially 100%- OAP Advises Ladies / Shan George: 'Abroad Na Die, Don't Allow People To Exploit Your Desperation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ladies, Never Allow Desperation Ride Into Your Reasoning" - Ko Baba by hypemanifeanyi: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Few days ago, a video of lady who proposed to her man trended online and has got people talking after the guy deliberately turned down the proposal. (Read Here)

Well popular comedian and public speaker Ko Baba, took to Facebook to call out on Nigerian Ladies who go far miles to please their guys.

Read his piece below!

[center]LADIES STAY IN THE OF SELF-VALUE[/center]

You argued tithe, Buhari is good, supported fulani herdsmen I no talk. If you dare support this ladies can propose to men matter; I will not just block you here, I go block you for road kwa and possibly arrest you...LoL.
Please ladies, never allow desperation ride into your reasoning; you can't drop your value and expect so much value in return. Let the man propose or leave your options open.
Honestly, engagement is even not enough to stop having friends as long as you are not getting sexual involved with anybody. When a man sees a woman he loves and wants, he goes for it and doesn't joke around. No responsible man will accept such offer and same with a responsible woman.
Now, one girl has been disgraced because she thought love was boiling hot, now there is a cover up lies that the man. Its a no no for him and every sane person out there. The worst is doing it in public.

continue reading here: https://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/ladies-never-allow-desperation-ride.html

Re: "Ladies, Never Allow Desperation Ride Into Your Reasoning" - Ko Baba by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
What the man wrote is simply rubbish.I don't see any value dropping or an act of desperation.I even thought he was advising women to be better and not the rubbish he wrote up there.

(1) (Reply)

New Vlogger Says We Should Not Dress Up To Church..lol (video) / “my Song ‘science Student’ Is Not Encouraging Drug Abuse” -olamide / 5 Crazy Things Fans Did For Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.