Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You (13242 Views)

Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / Girls Wears Fake √agina Dis Days Jxt To Entice Guys..{see PHOTOS} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:
1.Guys with muscles

2.Guy wearing boxer shorts with his kpekus bulging through

3.Hairy chest

4.Guys with bow legs

5.Red lower lips

6.short guys (yes, this will amaze you)

7.6 packs

8. Male body odour

9. Baritone voice

10. Guys with big nipples

Yes, now you know cry kiss kiss
that's the standard of some village girls based on only the guys available in their environment. I am a tall guy and so much like my straight legs and equally like a tall,curvy light skinned girl with straight legs.
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lionbite:
Bow legs, body odour?...... Lemme give you a career tip madam, whatever you do in life dont be a counsellor or relationship expert.
exactly bro. its probably one of those ugly girls with low self esteem that think a tall guy with straight legs would be proud
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
we shouldn't crucify op though,even some girls see someone like baba Latin or Sanyeri as their spec,that's why they say there is always a man for every woman
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
sinaj:
Ur no 8 tho grin

I like guys dat got 4 nd 9

4? another weird woman. its girls like you that are always stuck on trending topic but don't comment on front page cos front page girls are majority of girls and the happening girls.
do you like guys with tribal marks like Sanyeri too?
well,as for me sha o,myself and most guys like light skinned girls with straight long legs,curvy,beautiful face..
bow legs or k legs is a total turn off
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Blackhawk01: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sheun001:

Were you on ban on this moniker??

cheesy

Lol. Nope. I don't look for trouble with this. grin

How've you been hun?
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by bankulizer: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
sinaj:
Ur no 8 tho grin

Hi, I like you. Can we be friends?
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by presh2dk(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Preciousgirl:
1.Guys with muscles

2.Guy wearing boxer shorts with his kpekus bulging through

3.Hairy chest

4.Guys with bow legs

5.Red lower lips

6.short guys (yes, this will amaze you)

7.6 packs

8. Male body odour

9. Baritone voice

10. Guys with big nipples

Yes, now you know cry kiss kiss
Short guys? Male body odour? Guys with big lips? Guys with bow leg? Abeg which village did you come from? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by burner44(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2018
No 6 is a lie i remember having a crush on a girl along the line she told me she wanted to date a tall guy and back then i was really short ( briefly summarized by nature) thank God my growth resumed and am 6 ft tall today
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by nemeomire: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2018
How about after all these still no money
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by princefunmmy(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Make i just dey here dey observe things
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Snow02: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2018
they will discredit everything on this list with the site of good money
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2018
sinaj:
Ur no 8 tho grin

#9 is understandable, but what is the reason for #4?
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by biodunjazz: 1:00am On Jan 18, 2018
sinaj:
Ur no 8 tho grin

what attracts u about guys with bow legs
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Sheun001(m): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Nope. I don't look for trouble with this. grin
How've you been hun?
Lol I'm fine what bouh you?? Been a while cheesy
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by datfreshdoc(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2018
bow leg and short guys?? Op be hyping your existence oo
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by ubunja(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2018
all these sweet posts now angry angry
becoz of sex dolls?? angry angry
TOO LATE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Blackhawk01: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Sheun001:

Lol I'm fine what bouh you??
Been a while cheesy

Lol. Abi? Hustle yaff started again jawe. I'm not bad. Goodmorning dear. kiss
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Estellar: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Abeg speak for yourself, dooooo! Guys don't hv "kpekus", they hv "blokos"
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by princefunmmy(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2018
sinaj:
Ur no 8 tho grin

Pls no 4 should be a slight one.

found your spec
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by ubunja(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2018
MALE BODY ODOUR on point.
after taking my shower, before putting roll-on, my ex GF would bury her face in my armpit for ages...she said that scent was yummy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2018
omo sex dolls me likely,it turns me on.......mmmm.
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2018
sinaj:
Ur no 8 tho grin

Pls no 4 should be a slight one.

what About Guys With Breasts grin
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Sheun001(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Abi? Hustle yaff started again jawe. I'm not bad. Goodmorning dear. kiss

Where you come run to yesternight cheesy grin
Hope you didn't snore sha
Good morning too
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Blackhawk01: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Sheun001:

Where you come run to yesternight cheesy grin
Hope you didn't snore sha
Good morning too

Lol. I went back to bed nii. Snore keh? Na person wey chop belleful dey snore na. shocked sad

Yeah, do have a nice day. kiss
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by sexdoll: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Eyaa Preciousgirl. cheesy

Are you now telling us because you hear the sexdolls are coming?

Sorry.

You have failed woefully. tongue

Can you imagine that?!

You are even confessing to loving male body odour... BODY ODOUR O!

Chai!

Whoever created that sexdoll, chukwu gozie gi mmaji puru mmaji in jisos name!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by emilyone(f): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
No 9 is my weakness.
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
don't be a slow learner. you think bow leg gat bigger d!ck! Lol gone are those days.
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Marshalxv(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
sacluxisback:

I be 8/10

u better go baff up dey there dey allow small girl dey deceive u ontop ur body odour .
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Marshalxv(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
burner44:
No 6 is a lie i remember having a crush on a girl along the line she told me she wanted to date a tall guy and back then i was really short ( briefly summarized by nature) thank God my growth resumed and am 6 ft tall today

Lol, @ my growth resumed! How did you do it? I mean,which machine stretched you?
Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by Sheun001(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. I went back to bed nii. Snore keh? Na person wey chop belleful dey snore na. shocked sad

Yeah, do have a nice day. kiss

So you dey try talk say you no chop belleful undecided grin

Re: 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You by burner44(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Marshalxv:

Lol, @ my growth resumed! How did you do it? I mean,which machine stretched you?
dont know how but wen i entered d university all of a sudden i started growing again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] / Mention Only One Nairalander You Would Love To Kiss? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.