Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK (1984 Views)

Land Occupied By Saraki’s Family In Ilorin Taken Over By Kwara State Government / Kwara Assembly Revokes Alimi Chalet Acquired By Saraki / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:03am On Feb 04, 2018
Transparency International UK has listed two London houses suspected to be owned by Nigeria’s Senate President, Bukola Saraki for investigation under Britain’s new law, Unexplained Wealth Orders, which became effective from 31 January.

According to TI, Land Registry documents show that the houses at 7 and 8 Whittaker Street, Belgravia, London are owned by Landfield International Developments Limited and Renocon Property Development Limited.

Based on current market estimates by Zoopla, the properties are worth a combined total of around £15 million.

http://chronicle.ng/2018/02/03/transparency-international-list-two-london-houses-owned-by-saraki/

1 Share

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:10am On Feb 04, 2018
I want to see how he will buy himself out this time

Sad man that yeye primate said he had a vision that pmb should step down for.

I also want to see his colleagues in the house in the court for their solidarity show

In wailers voice

"I am sure saraki is been witch hunted "
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 5:28am On Feb 04, 2018
Story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:34am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:
Story for the gods...

Am not disappointed at all

That's the real definition of PDP online E Rats
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Am not disappointed at all

That's the real definition of PDP online E Rats

How can a kworupt Buhary supervise the phight against kworuption?

2 Likes

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by 12submarine(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:
I want to see how he will buy himself out this time

Sad man that yeye primate said he had a vision that pmb should step down for.

I also want to see his colleagues in the house in the court for their solidarity show

In wailers voice

"I am sure saraki is been witch hunted "
Your center of gravity is too high. Pls find a way of bringing it down to gain some stability.

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

You are very unstable.

Submarine abi nah canoe ?

What is unstable in airing my opinion against your hero?

You guys are core PDP you don't have the interest if the nation at heart
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Tolumiide: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Sarrki the patriot
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Your center of gravity is too high. Pls find a way of bringing it down to gain some stability.

That little place you and firefire dey get allawee will be blocked soon

Take heart bro
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Tolumiide:
Sarrki the patriot

God bless you
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

That little place you and firefire dey get allawee will be blocked soon

Take heart bro

Yeye... you think we don’t know you are a PAY PER POST Patriot. grin wink

Enjoy your loot, it will only last but for few days.

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by 12submarine(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Submarine abi nah canoe ?

What is unstable in airing my opinion against your hero?

You guys are core PDP you don't have the interest if the nation at heart
[/s]
Who is my hero? My dad and mum are the only heros I know. Am not a politician, mine is for a better Nigeria and it is obvious your god lacks all that is required to achieve 0.1 percent of that.
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by 12submarine(m): 5:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Tolumiide:
Sarrki the patriot
Instead of using your dictionary or google, you are here wasting your mb.
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Who is my hero? My dad and mum are the only heros I know. Am not a politician, mine is for a better Nigeria and it is obvious your god lacks all that is required to achieve 0.1 percent of that.

Keep quiet

Don't bring mummy and daddy into this

They didn't know that you are working with people that looted us dry

You are not a patriot

I am a patriot

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:57am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

You need a dictionary.

E pain am

I know you and firefire are feeling the heat already

We will block where u guys are getting your stipends

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by 12submarine(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Keep quiet

You are not a patriot

I am a patriot
[/s]
You and Tolumiide need a dictionary, you guys are abusing an English word.
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

You are not a patriot

I am a patriot

Ogaa’. Chameleon claiming patriot!

Osoko’saala!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 5:59am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Yeye... you think we don’t know you are a PAY PER POST Patriot. grin wink

Enjoy your loot, it will only last but for few days.

Yeeee

E pain am

We will destroy wadata online erats

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by 12submarine(m): 6:01am On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

E pain am

[/s]
Has afolayan paid his 9m fine for attempting to stop the invasion of your colonial masters into Osun state?
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

E pain am

I only engage you for the fun and nothing more; because I know you are now a headless snake with no clear future path for your ‘god’ in Aso rock.

BMC crew!

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Ogaa’. Chameleon claiming patriot!

Osoko’saala!

Magbeyen was

Have I ever supported PDP

God forbid

PDP are disaster, epidemic, calamity, dangerous, infectious, virus,bacteria, tuberculosis to nation building

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

I only engage you for the fun and nothing more; because I know you are now a headless snake with no clear future path for your ‘god’ in Aso rock.

BMC crew!

Seriously you will have to wait for 8more decades for your party to regain momentum

Go and engage in that work you were doing before you joined wadata online crew

No any hope for pdp and supporters

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Magbeyen was

Have I ever supported PDP

God forbid

PDP are disaster, epidemic, calamity, dangerous, infectious, virus,bacteria, tuberculosis to nation building

I have never for once Change my stand on like you talking from both sides of your leaking mouth. shocked

PDP = APC nothing like CHANGE or Progressive but CHAIN-GE!

1 Like

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
[s][/s]
Has afolabi paid his 9m fine for attempting to stop the invasion of your colonial masters into Osun state?

I rather ask you were is your hero ?

Don't get it twisted I mean Nnamdi kanu
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:08am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

I have never for once Change my stand on like you talking from both sides of your leaking mouth. shocked

Also I am not an APC person

I only support pmb, Tinubu, Baba Akande and Amaechi in APC
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:08am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

See the chameleon I talk about!

Olojumeji’, elenumeji.

2 Likes

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:09am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

Same way I love Dankwambo, obiano, David Umahi and partly wike from the other side
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

See the chameleon I talk about!

Olojumeji’, elenumeji.

Gbenure soun

Alatenuje omo pdp
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by 12submarine(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
Who gives a fucckk where Nnamdi Kanu is? What is my business with him? You need factory reset. Not everyone against this entrenched madness is an Igbo.
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by engineerboat(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2018
Sarrki ko to fun ara re ni hypertension lori oro bukola saraki.

Jowo ba mi ka akosile inu vanguard yi.

This was 2016.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/4-assets-belonging-saraki-family-uncovered-secret-offshore-territories/amp/

The first, Girol Properties Ltd, was registered on August 25, 2004, (a year after Mrs. Saraki’s husband became governor of Kwara State) in the British Virgin Island (BVI).

Company documents show that Mrs. Saraki owns 25,000 numbers of shares with a par value of US$ 1,00 each, and was appointed the first and only director of the company.

It, however, remains unclear what businesses Mrs Saraki transacted with the company. Mrs Saraki, however, in a letter to ICIJ, through her lawyers, denied ever owning any shareholding in Girol Properties.

I’ve fully complied with law on asset declaration —Saraki

In a reaction to the claim contained in the Panama-based offshore provider, Mossack Fonseca and shared by the International Consortium of Investigation Journalists (ICIJ) that he failed to declare assets belonging to his wife, Mrs Toyin Saraki, in secret offshore territories, Saraki said he had in his different asset declarations included properties owned individually by himself and his wife.

He said: “The property in question forms part of Dr Saraki’s wife’s family asset. It is public knowledge that Mrs. Saraki comes from a family of independent means and wealth with numerous and varied assets acquired over decades in family estates and investments.

“Furthermore, the law only requires a public officer to declare both his own assets and those held by his spouse and his children under 18 years of age. The law does not require a public officer to declare assets held by the spouse’s family.

“It is not expected by the law that a public officer should declare such assets held in the spouse’s family estate. Indeed, the Code of Conduct form does not make provision for declaration of spouse’s family assets
Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by Firefire(m): 6:12am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

Also I am not an APC person

I only support pmb, Tinubu, Baba Akande and Amaechi in APC

You see, and you called yourself a patriot?

How could a reasonable person support all this known looters of our time. Those who looted the future of the generation yet unborn.

1. BolaThiefnnubu
2. Lootimi Amaechi
3. Fraudster Buhary
4. Adagba ma da nu’ Baba Akande.

Your children & the future will ask you lots!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transparency International To Investigate Two Houses Owned By Saraki In The UK by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Firefire:

You see, and you called yourself a patriot?

How could a reasonable person support all this known looters of our time. Those who looted the future of the generation yet unborn.

1. Tinubu
2. Lootimi Amaechi
3. Fraudster Buhary
4. Adagba ma da nu’ Baba Akande.

Your children & the future will ask you lots!

You are on self deceit

Show me one politician in the whole world that's not corrupt ?

This are better devils

Compare to the weapons of mass destruction you have in your party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki For President - Opinion / Surprise As Donald Trump Mentions Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING!! Mrs Buhari Snubs Mrs Akpabio In Uyo As Ex First Lady Sparks Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.