Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,189 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Possibility Of Finding Love As A Hustler. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Possibility Of Finding Love As A Hustler. (378 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / Is He A Hustler Or A Lover ? [photo] / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of Finding Love As A Hustler. by GuidoVanRossum: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
By and large, we've been exposed to a world where material possessions seems to be the single most important index of success. It's common to see how relationships that started with great potentials and great dreams crash due to delay or possible inevitability of achieving these future dreams. A lot of girls want to live in the now, not in the possibilities in tomorrow.

I won't type my story here. I just want to ask those who have now made it if they ever found love while they were still struggling to buy themselves a decent shoe. Was that one love supportive? How much did the relationship change after God answered your prayers and the future you see becomes your today's reality?

I know it's common for people to say forget women and search for money first. While it's a great advice, sometimes we become so uninspired due to the stress of the hustle, at that point where it all seems the delay in getting the hustle to pay is weighing heavily, we need someone who believed in us, who will never give up on us to urge us on. That support can serve as a catalyst to hasting the rate of achieving our goals.

Finally, is it really possible to find true and enduring love while struggling to make a lift from the financially 'incapacitive' zone to a financially buoyant one?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Matter / Wow: Actress Tracy Daniels Says She’d Buy A Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Her Husband Gave Me STD But She Is Calling Me A LovePeddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.