Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics (10474 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by hopilo: 3:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Madness, fashion, new world or what?
Me: this is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by musco4me: 3:47am On Jan 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Aspiregreat: 3:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Lol, My new year resolution is to make ₦1 billion this year , She's definitely actualizing hers, 1 Billion views per nude pics, ''all of them na hustle ''.
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by OneCorner: 3:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Funny how we justify morality based on our personal context
It's her fvcking life!
Be it madness or fashion.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Aspiregreat: 4:25am On Jan 18, 2018
OneCorner:
Funny how we justify morality based on our personal context
It's her fvcking life!
Be it madness or fashion.

What do you mean by 'based on our personal context '' Is there any morality displaying a nude sagged boobs to the world? It's not her fucking life the moment she tapped the send button mate! This is fučking madness!.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by olawaletimi(m): 4:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Awwn, Which one is my own.
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by morbeta(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Good for you...Oya continue.
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Sex dolls over this ugly shit

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Ghanaians are far bolder than Nigerians in showing nudity and sex matters, it seems.

Nigerians are more hypocritical in spite of all our religious centres.

This chubby kind of physique is the "Pump&Dump" type.

You don't wanna keep otherwise post-preg she might explode beyond control grin grin

Like Jesus said, "he who's ROD didn't turn into ROCK should cast the first stone" angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by tballeyy(m): 7:33am On Jan 18, 2018
I felt electrocuted immediately, I'm lost
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2018
What is this angry

So disgusting angry

Lord please come and end this world angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by konkonbilo(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Have done shoots like this many times.
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by blaze2cool(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Aspiregreat:

What do you mean by 'based on our personal context '' Is there any morality displaying a nude sagged boobs to the world? It's not her fucking life the moment she tapped the send button mate! This is fučking madness!.
shuo na your madness? Allow the lady mad on her own na after all it's a free world you are old enough to know what is wrong from what is bad so it's your woman choice to chose. Just side down and watch.
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Estellar: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2018
Hian!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by LadySarah: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2018
. :-XOmo! see pawpaw.
On a lighter note,When are the men gonna release theirs?
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2018
grin it's not even attractive self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by OhGeeBee: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2018
victorakpabome:
What is this angry
So disgusting angry
Lord please come and end this world angry
If I tear you slap

END WETIN??

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Dollarship(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Ewww
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2018
LadySarah:

what do men have to show? Nothing, sit backdand do critical examination on the goodies women release to them grin grin
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Are the names on her skin the list of persons that have donated orgasms to her in this lifetime ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Rhemy2013(f): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
OhGeeBee:

If I tear you slap

END WETIN??

See as you won tear my belle with laugh....omg cheesy cheesy

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by ifyan(m): 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is one reason why most women are seen as a sex object around men. In which innocent women are also a victim to it.
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by OhGeeBee: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Rhemy2013:

See as you won tear my belle with laugh....omg cheesy cheesy
No mind the guy, I never do ¼ of the contract I signed with God he's talking about the end of the worldgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Zuma911(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jesus....more signs of d end time cry
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by christ007(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
She they do advert say she better pass sex doll now and na true thing
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
LadySarah:
I am ready to release mine to you privately if you want winks*
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by partnerbiz4: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
wats her issue?
Re: Lady Sexually Expose Herself In The Name Of Photo Shot. - Pics by BluntBoy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Disgusting!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chai: Why Should A Big Girl Expose Her Body Like This? / Caption This Two BAE... This Picture Broke The Net / 10 Unbelievable Traits Of People Born In August.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.