Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Empowerment Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empowerment Project (309 Views)

NDE Empowerment of 11,600 Women And Youths in Akwa Ibom - Pics Attached / PDP Mocks Osinbajo Over N10,000 Empowerment Of ‘agbo Jedi’ / Bumper Package For Traders As Ugwuanyi Re-launches Empowerment Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empowerment Project by DOCTgeniusIDRIS: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Not until daddy freeze stood up to the idea of tithing in churches, nobody has ever raised the issue. To me churches can help Nigeria's problem .. .below are some of my Ideas:

Some big churches can realise an estimated sum of 5 million Just on Sunday programs only, or in a month. if this money is gathered together monthly, it can be use to build hospitals, even if not everybody is entitled to it, the church members can at least benefit from it.. .........

The painful part is that some might see these ideas as trash to them but Pls, it is for the betterment of this country. From what I have seen so far our government is not ready to help. the ways in which we can help ourselves are listed above.. ...
Am always open to questions anytime, any day Anytime. email, @ doctorgeniusidris@gmail.com or 08158146573

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empowerment Project by PapaBrowne(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Nice idea.I have always thought the Church has the strongest power to make immense impact in the Nigerian space.
Imagine 1000 big churches motivate 100 members to contribute N5000 monthly for the development of Hospitals. That would provide N500,000,000 monthly. With an average budget of N100 million per hospital, we can build 5 well equipped mini sized hospitals monthly that can take care of the most regular ailments people experience. The big question would now be, who will fund the management of these hospitals. And the answer is easy. Each hospital would own a plantation whose proceeds would be used to run the administrative functions of the hospitals.
For the main operations of the hospital, 10 churches closest to that hospital can be saddled with the responsibility of providing resources that would cater to its needs.
@op
These are just basic ideas to show that your thoughts are as practical as possible. We just need someone to start the movement to make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Empowerment Project by DOCTgeniusIDRIS: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
EMPOWERMENT PROJECT PART 2

In Nigeria you'll see religious leader having fleets of exotic cars, big mansions, fat bank accounts. And their members or followers are suffering, struggling to eat and tired of living.... They go about preaching about love, sharing, accommodating e.t.c
When you go to them for help, what they do is give you a token,instead of establishing us.
I think it is high time we realise who and who are willing to help us, our government is failing us and our religious leaders are fooling us.
They should be able to use what God has given them to help the needy if not all at least their members.
The government we depend on isnot helping, enough of giving us tokens, we need empowerment, please establish us........

(1) (Reply)

Flooding: Okowa's Efforts Using Giant Underground Drain Yielding Results Says Os / Ondo To Rehabilitate Libya Returnees / 2019 Is Around The Corner, Here Is How To Choose A Good Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.