Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37003 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Oct 24

The Holy Spirit - the Healer - lives in me; therefore, I'm not susceptible to infirmity. The life of God in me makes every fiber of my being, my cells, tissues, organs, and systems impregnable to disease and sickness, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Oct 25

I have the overcoming, indestructible, unconquerable life of God, and I walk in this consciousness always. I live perpetually in victory, health, dominion, and righteousness. The Word of faith is in my heart and in my mouth so strong, prevailing over circumstances, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2018
Oct 26

My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost; it belongs to the Lord and I use it for His glory. I offer my body as a living sacriice, and I declare that my whole body is sanctiied and profitable for divine use. I declare that I reign over sickness and every circumstance and situation that I face because I have been made an overcomer in this life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Oct 27

My body belongs to Jesus. I'm sanctified wholly and preserved blameless, spirit, soul and body until the coming of the Lord! I'm the symbol and embodiment of God's glory, beauty, perfection and righteousness, therefore I'm not susceptible to death, sickness, disease or infirmity of any kind
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2018
Oct 28

I believe, talk and walk the Word! I live a life of consistent victories and glory through the Word daily. I declare that only the righteousness of God prevails in my body and my environment today! Hallelujah!!!!!!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Oct 29

The people of the world may be subject to various sicknesses and diseases, but I'm different! I may look like the rest of the world, but there is a different principle of life at work in me. I was born "sickness-free"; that means I'm not associated with sickness. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2018
Oct 30

There is a different principle of life working in me. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is working in me; it's working in my blood, muscles, bones and skin; from my head to my toes. This law produces life in everything that concerns me; there is no stagnation in my life, my body, my mind or my spirit, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Oct 31

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus; the old man that is susceptible to sickness is dead. This new man is ‘the healed of God’! The indestructible life of God is in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood. Therefore, I remain healed and live in divine health in Christ Jesus.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nov 1

I have the life of God in me; it flows in every fiber of my being. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has vitalized my body through and through. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Nov 02, 2018
Nov 2

Jesus was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities; the chastisement of my peace was upon Him and with His stripes I was healed. I am the healed of God and sickness shall not have dominion over me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nov 3

I am the glory of God therefore my body complies to the Word of God which is the source and sustaining power of my body. Sickness cannot be permitted to thrive in my body, I reject every infection or disease trying to fasten itself to me. I am strong, agile, vibrant and alert!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2018
Nov 4

I am an inhabitant of Zion; it is forbidden to say that I am sick! It is not possible for any of the diseases of the gentiles to come upon me. Men do not get pregnant; dogs do not fly, no! It is not in their nature. So also it is not in my nature to be sick! I cannot be infected because my body is disciplined to God’s word that I speak to it, God’s word is medicine to my flesh and I believe the report of the Lord.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Nov 5

My body is the temple of the living God. My spirit, soul, and body belong to God. I am complete in Christ Jesus, and there is nothing lacking in my body! I have been perfected through my union with Christ Jesus. I have everything I require for an excellent life, and sickness is not a part of it! The Word of God is working in me, and producing results in every area of my life
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nov 6

The fullness of the Godhead lives in me, for Christ is in me; as He is, so am I in this world! The world is subdued before me, and I walk in righteousness, victory, success, sound health and prosperity now and evermore, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Nov 7

Dear Father, I thank You for Your love for me that transcends human understanding. Thank You for separating me unto a life of divine health, victory, prosperity and success; I'm manifesting Your glory for the whole world to see, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Nov 8

I have the nature of God, I have the life of God in me, I live by a different set of rules, I have divine life of God flowing through every fibre of my being and every cell of my blood. I have been translated into the kingdom of light where sickness has no hold on me, glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Nov 9

Jesus is the Vine and I am the branch; therefore, the life of Christ flows through me. I reign in life and I am a partaker of His divine nature. That same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is in me and quickens my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Nov 10

Jesus was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities; the chastisement of my peace was upon Him and with His stripes I was healed. I am the healed of God and sickness shall not have dominion over me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Nov 11

I refuse to be limited by the knowledge of men, I live by the wisdom of the Word of God which makes sickness, infirmity and disease insignificant and rejuvenates every cell of my blood and every organ in my body. I live in sound health by my faith in God's Word and my demonstration of my faith
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nov 12

The spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me and He that raised up Christ from the dead had quickened, vitalized and invigorated my mortal body by His Spirit that dwells in me. I declare that I live in divine health and prosper even as my soul prospers in God’s word.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nov 13

My hands are not ordinary but fully inundated with the power of the Holy Ghost. I cannot be infected because my body is disciplined to God’s word that I speak to it, God’s word is medicine to my flesh and I believe the report of the Lord. I carry the indestructible, indefatigable, unconquerable and invincible life of God in every cell of my blood, in every bone of my flesh and fibre of my being. I live in the rejuvenating power of the resurrected Christ.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Nov 14

I'm a new creation; born anew. The old man that was susceptible to sickness is dead; this new man is the “healed of God” and will never experience sickness but remains healed and enjoys divine health today and always in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Nov 15

The anointing on me destroys every yoke and destroys every burden and sickness. Failure, defeat, lack, sickness and everything that is not consistent with the realities of the new creation are completely passed away from my life. I am complete in Christ who is the head of all principalities and powers.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nov 16

There is a different principle of life working in me. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is working in me; it's working in my blood, muscles, bones and skin; from my head to my toes. This law produces life in everything that concerns me; there is no stagnation in my life, my body, my mind or my spirit, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Nov 17, 2018
Nov 17

I dwell in Zion, thus I will never be sick and I'll never have the testimony that I am sick. I choose to live in God’s perfect will for my life. And His will is for me to live in perfect health in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2018
Nov 18

I'm a package of blessings happening everywhere. Anything I lay my hands upon is blessed, and anyone I come in contact with receives an impartation of God's blessings because the blessing of God upon my life overflows from me to everything and everyone around me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Nov 19, 2018
Nov 19

I live above this world and its corrupting influences. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because I have the divine life—the indestructible, unconquerable life of God in my spirit! I’m conscious of my divinity and immortality in Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Nov 20

Christ literally lives in me! He dwells in my spirit and expresses Himself through my physical body. I exercise dominion over my body against sickness, disease and infirmity today and always. I refuse to permit in my body anything that isn’t consistent with God’s Word for my life; I take charge and rule over my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2018
Nov 21

qThe Spirit of God vitalizes every fiber of my being! The God-life in me destroys sickness, disease and infirmities! I’m healthy and strong! Only the life and nature of Christ – His beauty and glory – are manifested in my physical body, because He perambulates in me, through the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Nov 22

I live above the systems of this world because the greater One lives in me! I’m not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of God’s greatness. Divine might is at work in me; my strength is renewed daily, causing me to triumph over sickness and infirmity.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2018
Nov 23

I refuse to be moved by what I feel, or what my senses tell me. I refuse to let my feelings dictate the circumstances of my life. Any symptoms I perceive are lying vanities because the life of God is in me and working through me. Therefore, sickness has no place in my body.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2018
Nov 24

I thank you, Lord, for Your life that’s at work in me, in every fiber of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. My whole being is immune to death, decay and the corrupting influences in the world! My path is the path of life, righteousness, joy, gladness and peace forevermore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.