Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37008 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2018
July 25

The miracle working ability of God is at work in me; saturating my whole being, purifying and sanctify me from every sickness and infirmity that try to attack any part of my body system in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2018
July 26

I declare that I experience miracles daily in my body because the power of the Holy Spirit is at work in me. I am getting stronger daily and no sickness or disease can stay in my body in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2018
July 27

I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease and poverty today and always! No weapon of darkness fashioned against me shall prosper, because I live in the Name of Jesus! I've been delivered from sin, sickness and death, and catapulted into God's realm of abundant life where I reign victoriously with Christ, every day.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2018
July 28

I am not ordinary. I have the life of the Father, a life without limits. I function with supernatural strength and abilities today, nothing and no one can hurt or harm me. There are no accidents or mishaps in my path, for I walk in preordained pathways of life and divine blessings!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2018
July 29

Divine health is my birthright in Christ Jesus. I refuse to accommodate any sickness or disease in me, for God's Word is working in me, purifying my body and energizing me daily from within amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2018
July 30

Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and the crises of life. I declare that I am sustained by the power and authority of the Name, and that I live the higher life of glory that you prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2018
July 31

I am sound, excellent, vibrant, righteous, healthy and aglow in the spirit. I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I have dominion over sin, sickness, and circumstances. I am superior to satan, and I’ve overcome the world.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Aug 1

I am a vital member of the family of God — a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones. I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am an heir of the Father and a joint-heir with Christ! Sickness and disease have no place in my body and it can never house or fasten itself over me.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Aug 2

I dwell in divine health, my body is inundated with divine energy and life. The Spirit of God parambulates my entire being therefore no sickness or infirmity can lodge in the quarters of my body. I live my days in sound health
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Aug 3

Christ is Lord over my spirit, soul and body. Therefore no disease or infirmity has any place in me. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Jesus has all authority over my body and I declare that I dwell daily in health and strength in the mighty name of Jesus amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2018
Aug 4

I willingly open my heart to receive the Word today. As I study the Scriptures, and listen to the Word of God, my spirit is flooded with light and faith is stirred in me to surmount every adversity and live triumphantly in health and prosperity.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Aug 5

The greater One lives in me, and He has made me bigger, greater, and superior to inflation, insecurity, sickness, disease, and the devil. I am born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Aug 6

Today I walk free of every sickness, infirmity and disease, I walk in the light of God's word.
The word of God is life and health to my body. It's transforming power is changing the circumstances of my life and causing my health to spring forth in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Aug 7

I refuse to acknowledge any sickness hindrance or limitation life may present, rather I move forward and make progress at all times - experiencing times of harvest and the abundance of God's blessings all year round!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Aug 8

The divine nature and life of God is tabernacled in me. My body is flooded with divine enery thereby giving life to every organ, cell and fluid in my body. I walk in sound health everyday and I exhibit victory over any sickness, disease or infirmity that makes attempt to attack my body. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Aug 9

I have a sound mind and the Spirit of excellence is at work in me. My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable every day to the assaults of the devil, and am victorious everyday. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Aug 10

As God’s representative in this world, I decree peace, perfect health and prosperity in every area of my life. I do not get sick; I have the life and nature of God in me. Divinity is at work in me and all things are working together for my good!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2018
Aug 11

I am strong, I am vibrant, I am healthy because I carry my own atmosphere with me, the atmosphere that destroys diseases, infirmities and sicknesses. I am different from the world because I live by a different set of rules. I cannot be infected by the diseases that ravage the world, I live above the systems of this world.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Aug 12

Out of my belly flow rivers of living water. Eternal life flows through my being. I walk in the victory that God wrought for me through Jesus Christ. No matter what happens, I am more than a conqueror. I live in dominion over sickness, disease, poverty and lack. My life is a manifestation of the glory of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Aug 13

I am an ambassador of heaven on Earth. My original is in God where sickness, disease, infirmity and the devil have no place therefore I cannot accommodate any of these because it's unacceptable to my country of citizenship, I play by the rules of my country of citizenship where I rule and reign in absolute sound health and mind by the power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Aug 14

I have the life of God in me, I am full of life and light of God's word therefore no room for any work of darkness in my body. I am strong, agile and sound in my body, glory to God.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2018
Aug 15

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus; I am Superior to all forms of sickness and disease. Divinity is at work in me, I do not get sick because I have the life and nature of God in me, praise God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
Aug 16

The word of God is my recipe for divine health and the recipe is working mightily in every cell of my blood, every bone in my body and every organ on my body. I refuse to be distracted by the reports of the world, the only true report is the Word which I live by. Daily I become stronger and agile for the work of the kingdom amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2018
Aug 17

I refuse to be sick because it's not in my nature. I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus, old things are passed away and all things are become new. The man that could be sick is dead, the "me" that is alive today has Zoe - the supernatural life of God that makes me invincible and impregnable to sickness, disease and infirmity.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2018
Aug 18

My words are potent and full of life. I declare that divine health is my birthright, therefore I function therein on daily basis. Every part of my body responds to the Word of God and not to sickness in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Aug 19

I have the life of God in me, it's the superior life of glory, success and victory. Thank you Lord for making it possible for me to receive this glorious and wondrous life into my spirit thus making me superhuman. Praise God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Aug 20

I belong in God's class of divine beings, therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings and provisions in Christ Jesus! Today I recognise and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, dominion and excellence.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2018
Aug 21

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me the right to rule and reign over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over Satan and the power of darkness. I have dominion over sin, sickness and circumstances, I am superior to Satan and I have overcome the world amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2018
Aug 22

I am seated together with Christ in heavenly realms far above all principality and power! I exercise the authority of Christ in and around my sphere of contact in Jesus name amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2018
Aug 23

I am not trying to get healed and I am not looking for my healing because I was healed over two thousand years ago when Jesus paid the price for my healing. He has taken the punishment for my sickness, so I determine today to walk in divine health! Hallelujah!!!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2018
Aug 24

I am not of this world therefore I am not subject to the circumstances and rudiments of this earthly realm. I have the overcoming, indestructible, unconquerable life of God in me and I walk in this consciousness today thereby living in divine perfect health in Jesus name amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2018
Aug 25

Dear Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit who resides in me, filling me with miracle-working power. My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable to infirmity, in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Can We Pray Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.