Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (59301 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by nairavsdollars(f): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
DJ Olosho...you wan prove to Anichebe say you no dey lonely abi?

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by ufuosman(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Make them flex
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Trustme2(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
:-\ she loves Deeks from the East!
from ANICHEBE to TEKNO to ASA ASIKA.

What igbo man preek can do cool
And the list continues.......... She obviously wants to break TU FACE records grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by itsandi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cool story smiley Enjoy more interesting stories, poetry, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Trustme2:

And the list continues.......... She obviously wants to break TU FACE records grin grin grin

I dey tell u grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by congorasta: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Asa Akita?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by deefrosh: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
From Anichebe to Mr Easy to this one again. How many guys she wan date?
She's lucky because her parents don't even have the time to monitor her "social" moves
She's so desperate to get married this year just as she said recently
cool

Lol..Cuppy never dated mr.eazi...mr.Eazi's g.f is TEMI OTEDOLA..cuppy's name is IFE OTEDOLA..

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by afoltundeseun(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
She's lucky because her parents don't even have the time to monitor her "social" moves
cool
its her younger sister that is dating Mr. Easy.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Stevengerd(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
manmoraskk:
I am confused, which one of them is mr easy gf.
The younger sister..
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by jvera(f): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
manmoraskk:
eazy is dating her sister so cuppy is a sis-in-law to him.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Ayodejioak(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
deefrosh:

Lol..Cuppy never dated mr.eazi...mr.Eazi's g.f is TEMI OTEDOLA..cuppy's name is IFE OTEDOLA..

Funny how you guys know so much about people. Looks like putting in lots on time... I can't. Nice to know tho!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by adeoba2008(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is lover number what ?

Fans no vess. Just asking though....
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by deefrosh: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
manmoraskk:

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
She'll open it for practically anyone.
I can't believe how these kids are disgracing their father.
Say anything you want about the North but they raise their kids well.
I'm sure dangote is already grooming his kids for one governor's child.
This one and her sister have been ran through by practically every male celeb in Nigeria.

Abeg no speculate.

Nobody spoil pass hausa girl; they just do their own in camera.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Ayodejioak(m): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
afoltundeseun:
its her younger sister that is dating Mr. Easy.

Funny how you guys know so much about people. Looks like putting in lots on time... I can't. Nice to know tho!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Baroba(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Why the Olosho tag? The girl is an adult, she found love what's wrong we that; it's sickening how quickly women are easily labelled Ashi just for moving on to someone else..Asa Asika is related to Obi Asika ( Storm Records) and they come from a royal prestigious lineage in Onitsha.. He is a good catch for Cuppy cool.. Oh, and he happens to be successful as well..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Yinxies(f): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Maybe she is ogbanje lipsrsealed
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Stevengerd(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
jvera:
eazy is dating her sister so cuppy is a sis-in-law to him.
This ur eyes tho
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by damolah10(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
deefrosh:

God bless you, even though i don't take panadol for another man's headache, Your comment is absolutely correct. As for the remaining comments I just read and smile, little do they know.. yeye people goan make ur own life and stop doing abosi
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na dem dem
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by phemmyfour: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
manmoraskk:
her younger sister Temi
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by phemmyfour: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
cool
Ode! Eazy is Temi's bf
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by jvera(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stevengerd:
This ur eyes tho
� na so I see m
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Ayodejioak(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
Ode! Eazy is Temi's bf

Its because of real fools like you that some part of the world remains underdeveloped.
Its not mandatory for you to show your low wisdom skills all of the time you get.

I had multiple people mention me to tell the same correction without an insult, unlike you.
The embarrassing thing is how you end remaining broke by following the made ones when
you are evidently putting all your time into it while doing absolutely nothing with your life!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by okonja(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
manmoraskk:

Dj Cuppy name is Ifeoluwa

Mr Eazi's girlfriend name is Temi

Ifeoluwa and Temi are both daughters of Otedola, so don get it twisted cool
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Aygem(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
King990:
Bro i confuse pass you i swear. Who's eazi to this girl the?

Eazi never dated Cuppy
Eazy is currently dating Temi Otedola her sister
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Its because of real fools like you that some part of the world remains underdeveloped.
Its not mandatory for you to show your low wisdom skills all of the time you get.

I had multiple people mention me to tell the same correction without an insult, unlike you.
The embarrassing thing is how you end remaining broke by following the made ones when
you are evidently putting all your time into it while doing absolutely nothing with your life!
lol...E pain am. You can insult others but its difficult for you to stomach one. Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Wanice: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
She'll open it for practically anyone.
I can't believe how these kids are disgracing their father.
Say anything you want about the North but they raise their kids well.
I'm sure dangote is already grooming his kids for one governor's child.
This one and her sister have been ran through by practically every male celeb in Nigeria.
See this One na Northern babes dey Bleep pass. Na underground dem dey do.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by itchie: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Them don start again, always splashing their relationship all over social media, tomorrow them go begin tell stories that touch
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Ayodejioak(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
lol...E pain am. You can insult others but its difficult for you to stomach one. Dindinrin

Only a foolish coward like you will come up on sites like these and insult people. Ill be damned to exchange words with you boy. You do so much work describing your parents.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Wanice: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abeg no speculate.

Nobody spoil pass hausa girl; they just do their own in camera.
you are mouthed brother, funny how those wey no sabi dey talk. I dey roll with them wella especially fulani ones. Omo those girls sabi no be lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted / Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.