Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (59304 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
See minfd urself o dats an expensive joke Which hubby sad
Hubby of course! grin.. You no know say I don marry?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Hubby of course! grin.. You no know say I don marry?

Pls stop that thin na.. stop that thin na...stop that thin naaa. sad

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Pls stop that thin na.. stop that thin na...stop that thin naaa. sad

Lol grin grin grin... You're funny
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol grin grin grin... You're funny

lol seems u hv been offline.
How hav ur day been dear?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

lol seems u hv been offline. How hav ur day been dear?
My day has been going well... Thank God
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

My day has been going well... Thank God

Ok dear.. hope sey no bascard dey bully u.
Offline and online
kiss

If yes report them to me asap
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok dear.. hope sey no bascard dey bully u. Offline and online kiss
If yes report them to me asap
grin.. Aright I will. I'll tell them daddy is somewhere waiting to pounce on them.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
She'll open it for practically anyone.
I can't believe how these kids are disgracing their father.
Say anything you want about the North but they raise their kids well.
I'm sure dangote is already grooming his kids for one governor's child.
This one and her sister have been ran through by practically every male celeb in Nigeria.
How did you get this information that every celebrity has slept with them? I am not criticizing you o. I just want facts.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

grin.. Aright I will. I'll tell them daddy is somewhere waiting to pounce on them.

hmm!!.. obinrin yi.
There are 2types of daddy shaa.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by toprealman: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ayodejioak:
From Anichebe to Mr Easy to this one again. How many guys she wan date?
She's lucky because her parents don't even have the time to monitor her "social" moves
She's so desperate to get married this year just as she said recently
cool
Get your facts sorted bro.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Viicfuntop(f): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok try fix ur loosed nut asap.
And bring ur afonja nyash to me

Are u m or f undecided

Awwwn, I guess you think loosed is incorrect. You are just too dumb just like your jokes
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

hmm!!.. obinrin yi. There are 2types of daddy shaa.
Ehn ehn... Oya explain. I'm waiting
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Viicfuntop(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Babe, howdy? Long time.

Blessing I'll talk to you on phone. I just finished exams and group presentations. It was really tiring. We have gist
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by HeyCorleone(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Threebear:
This one and her sister have been ran through by practically every male celeb in Nigeria.

There is wisdom in your words.

It goes a long way to show that money is not anything. A hoe would be a hoe.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Cityguy: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
MrHistorian:
The whole Anichebe stuff is making her too desperate sev. . . undecided

SMH
Walahi
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwn, I guess you think loosed is incorrect. You are just too dumb just like your jokes

Olodo see how u are embarrassing ur self.
its "Loose"
But u said "some nuts are loosed" instead of some nuts are "LOOSE".
But if u have to used loosed. Then use it with past tens "was or "were"

block head go back to primary 1..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by demonstrate: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

I want an afonja man to do the grabbing grin tongue

Igbo D*** dey sweet nau...

Once u take Igbo, u will reject afonja ciga!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexybbstar:

Ehn ehn... Oya explain. I'm waiting

Goooodmorning teeeachers!...
Morning infor_maaation....There are 2types of daaaddy..

1)The one that makes u say Yes dady i'm comming sir!.

2)Za Oza One that makes u say ooh..aaah. ooh ewoo..ewoo..mmhh..yaaa..yooo..eeeh...yee...yes daddy ...yes daddy!! undecided

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by DrSleekQas(m): 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
the same Asika that once managed D's cuppy and she shouts at him anyhow. why is D's gal so desperate despite d wealth of her dad
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Collins10(m): 1:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Ayodejioak:
From Anichebe to Mr Easy to this one again. How many guys she wan date?
She's lucky because her parents don't even have the time to monitor her "social" moves
She's so desperate to get married this year just as she said recently
cool
This is not Mr. Eazi's girlfriend. Her elder sister, Temi is Mr. Eazi's girlfriend.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by seguno2: 1:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:

Go and find out what discreet means.
Cheers.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Collins10(m): 1:58am On Jan 19, 2018
manmoraskk:
I am confused, which one of them is mr easy gf.
Her elder sister is Mr. Eazi's girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by slimbullet: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
DJ Cuppy stop doing this to me na. Am pregnant for you.

Are u sick or something? Do you even know DJ Cuppy at all? Na by force make u comment? Eleyi ti ya were oo
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Viicfuntop(f): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Olodo see how u are embarrassing ur self.
its "Loose"
But u said "some nuts are loosed" instead of some nuts are "LOOSE".
But if u have to used loosed. Then use it with past tens "was or "were"

block head go back to primary 1..

On a second note, i just read the whole thing. Pls read what you sent. By the way, in between two connecting sentences, you have to use a comma.
We need to both go

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Viicfuntop:

This just proves that most of the people on this forum needs to brush up their English. I am not going to try to correct you but just fix your loose into that sentence and see if it makes any sense.
On a second note, i just read the whole thing. Pls read what you sent. By the way, in between two connecting sentences, you have to use a comma.
If your parents didn't send you to a substandard school, we won't be having this conversation.
Look im.becile u can twll me what eva but dont bring my parents into diz becoz im so going to
Embarass u here.. eediot!!.

U should be ashamed of urself that despite showing ur errors.. u ar still arguing like a fool.

BTW..Have u heard this saying before.?
"HE WHO KNOWS NOT AND KNOWS THAT HE KNOWS NOT... Teach him he will learn.

BUT HE WHO KNOWS NOT BUT KNOWS NOT THAT HE KNOWS NOT..is a BIG FOOL"

i hope ur empty brains catches this. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Viicfuntop(f): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Look im.becile u can twll me what eva but dont bring my parents into diz becoz im so going to

U should be ashamed of urself that despite showing ur errors.. u ar still arguing like a fool.

Why would I be ashamed? I am trolling
Re: DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa by Viicfuntop(f): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I didn't know we have more than one brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted / Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.