Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) (8489 Views)

Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) / This Meme Has Been Trending Since Last Month... / Wow! Have You Seen This Meme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by Jamariwolf4(f): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy E don pain am cheesy

You are too dumb to see the parenthesis. I quoted what you wrote. Who's dumb now ? cheesy

Dude said i look diseased cheesy cheesy grin. You must mistake me for someone in your family grin. I might not be good looking but i bet i am still finer than your whole destiny that has been infected with failure and stupidity of the highest order. Even my black ass is way prettier than your life history and all you will ever amount to in life. grin cheesy

You want to run away ? Lai lai. You ain't going no where. cheesy Shey you want to troll Confidence na ? You must stay and troll ooh cheesy grin. I like to deal with Trolls once in a while so you ain't going nowhere man.

it so obvious that you are jobless.

Keep typing trash, me be looking you like

Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
stop lying!!!!
It's no pose, you were hungry as hell.

How did someone like you even gain entrance into the location, see your cloth sef.
lol.... I won't insult you.... It's obvious you are a pained fellow

Na only collar of my shirt you see you wan die... I don't blame you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

AyamConfidence, seems like this lady is in love with you...
she just dey masturbate ontop my mentions.... I don tire
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
if someone can eat like this in public, what would he eat like at home?

Abegi

Love catch fire.
come young boy.... Leave me alone na abi they swear for you ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
AyamConfidence:

No need to reply that olosho. Awon nairaland slaymama cheesy
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2018
efesodje:

No need to reply that olosho. Awon nairaland slaymama cheesy
the ugly thing just wan commit suicide
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
you didn't try oooo. Why behaving like a village dude in public na
undecided
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by Jamariwolf4(f): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
AyamConfidence:

I didn't see only the collar, I saw other full pics showing your tiny body, and I had to ask myself: who is this village guy?
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by NeeKlaus: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I didn't see only the collar, I saw other full pics showing your tiny body, and I had to ask myself: who is this village guy?
Coming from someone with multiple personalities. Today you are a guy, next week you are parading yourself as a pained "female" in love with a sex doll.

Get a hold of your confused life already. I only pity the guys that must have sent you endless PMs and the unsuspecting ones ending up being scammed.
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2018
izaray:
Op, let me help you and pass the gift across to him nah. He's my uncle tongue grin grin

Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by Ksslib(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2018
Ahh thank God. I was dying to know the guy behind the meme.. grin . The fact that the owner see's himself on almost every thread daily cracks me up. That meme is so unique that it can be used for almost anything.. grin

Ayamconfidence you're a legend. three gbosa for you. gbosa! gbosa! gbosaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by Jamariwolf4(f): 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
NeeKlaus:

[s] Coming from someone with multiple personalities. Today you are a guy, next week you are parading yourself as a pained "female" in love with a sex doll.

Get a hold of your confused life already. I only pity the guys that must have sent you endless PMs and the unsuspecting ones ending up being scammed[/s] .
did you attend the beach party too?

Where is your meme?
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by Geofavor(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
I can recall the day that thread graced FP. That particular picture stood out. People grabbed it and started using it as a meme cheesy.. Later on, others saw it used, grabbed it, and started using it without knowing where it came from grin
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by benzene00: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
Geofavor:
I can recall the day that thread graced FP. That particular picture stood out. People grabbed it and started using it as a meme cheesy.. Later on, others saw it used, grabbed it, and started using it without knowing where it came from grin

Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by benzene00: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2018
AyamConfidence:
igbo man.... I get Instagram page already

Abeg teach me how to use am make money

I'm willing to learn baba

Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by benzene00: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
stop lying!!!!
It's no pose, you were hungry as hell.

How did someone like you even gain entrance into the location, see your cloth sef.
are you okay

Why are you insulting the young man?

You don't even know if he can feed you and your whole generations to come
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
your father
Re: Who's The Owner Of This Meme? (pics) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
Ksslib:
Ahh thank God. I was dying to know the guy behind the meme.. grin . The fact that the owner see's himself on almost every thread daily cracks me up. That meme is so unique that it can be used for almost anything.. grin

Ayamconfidence you're a legend. three gbosa for you. gbosa! gbosa! gbosaaaaaaa!!!
baba I gentle no be small.... I hail you pass bros

Abeg make I dey mind my business dey go joor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * / Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.