Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) (50887 Views)

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / AIT Building Demolished By FCT Administration Over Illegal Encroachment / BREAKING: Dokpesi’s AIT Building Demolished By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by jashar(f): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lord have mercy. These leaders don't have conscience at all. Imagine how much they steal and how much minimum wage is... kai

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by 6pax: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Shining example for all currupt crooks

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by kanicorp9(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by gloriana(f): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
AceRoyal:
Why demolish it when it can be used to generate revenue?!

This is just plain stupidity, cutting the nose to spite the face. tongue
just what i was going to say. waste of millions just to get back at them when Nigerians are suffering. smh

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Meister04: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chai
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
This government is very vindictive! There is hunger in the land and all they can think of is demolition

Surely that building will have people in it employ undecided

If court finds her guilty, why not cease the property instead of destroying our hard earned money undecided

Buhari, I hope you are going on exile after you step down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Follygunners: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
That's millions or billions of Naira gone to waste sha undecided but, the law supersedes everyone, EVERYONE ooo. I said EVERYONE !!! angry
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by brojoshua: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
We are waiting for looters to be prosecuted and jailed. The leaders who are not prosecuting and punishing looters themselves should be prosecuted and punished for not doing justice against looters and thieves and criminals. For not punishing those who looted the monies of the poor citizens of Nigeria. One set of Nigeria leaders looted all the wealth of the people, another set of Nigeria leaders are shielding the looters from justice, all of them should be punished together

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
gloriana:
just what i was going to say. waste of millions just to get back at them when Nigerians are suffering. smh

If they don’t demolish it , if there’s a change of government the government might concede it back to her .
Although the method sounds stupid but I think it will go a long way in affecting the psyche of the looters because they will know their illegal properties will get demolished right in front of their eyes if they are found culpable.

They should try applying a different approach to Nigeria’s problem , although either way we are still gonna be bleeped

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Follygunners: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
I think next should be Tinubu and all the Northern jagabans and jugunus grin
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Remix10(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
How will such a beautiful and luxurious building be demolished? Was it built by a kidnapper, a cultist or a ritual killer.. Why can't it be converted to a government property since it was built by stolen government funds... Just imagine the kind of revenue this clueless government would have generated from this gigantic edifice? They will never learn instead they prefer borrowing.

Buhari must go, him minutes Don do!
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Opinionated:
These are not the happiest of times for Nigeria’s former first lady, Patience Jonathan after the Court of Appeal (Lagos Division) on Friday upheld an order of interim forfeiture to the federal government of $5.8 million ($5,842,316) and N2.4 billion (N2,421,953,522) traced her bank accounts, the Development Control Department of the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA), on Tuesday allegedly demolished her building in Abuja.

Watch the video of the building before and after demolition as her lawyer speaks on this new ordeal of his client.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMu4J1RewY

source: http://www.opinions.ng/shocking-see-patience-jonathans-multi-million-naira-property-abuja-demolished/

L

Movies.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by terrezo2002(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
It is all vanity after all.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
This government is very vindictive! There is hunger in the land and all they can think of is demolition

Surely that building will have people in it employ undecided

If court finds her guilty, why not cease the property instead of destroying our hard earned money undecided

Buhari, I hope you are going on exile after you step down
How many people have been employed by those milking Nigeria dry since independence .

They should demolish all their bleeping building so they can see their greed perish in their own face.

Although Buhari is stupid because the method seems crude but I think Nigeria problem these days need a crude and crazy approach to this set of people that derive pleasure in inflicting us with suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Iblad0994:

How many people have been employed by those milking Nigeria dry since independence .

They should demolish all their bleeping building so they can see their greed perish in their own face.

Although Buhari is stupid because the method seems crude but I think Nigeria problem these days need a crude and crazy approach to this set of people that derive pleasure in inflicting us with suffering.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by san316(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Destroyed because it is contravene the abuja masterplan or because she stole the money used to build it? No be still our money? What happens to using it for a beneficial project?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Iblad0994:

If FG ceased It, renovate it and give out to the masses for low cost houses don't you think it's better or use give it to genuine agencies it is better now

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by PointZerom: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
The moment the court of appeal awarded the property to FG, it seizes to belong to PEJ but FG. To this end I will say that the useless FG destroyed FE's property.

Signed.... ngeneukwenu python1 Liondeleo omenkalives and omenkadies.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by justy15: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
This administration is not laying a good precedence at all. They act as if they are going to remain in the corridor of power forever
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by dheilaw1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
franklingud:
Witch hunting government.

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Dayoara: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
Seriously, whoever that is advising this govt should have thier brains checked.... There could be a huge revenue generated from the structure instead of using money to destroy it.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
samzzycash:
This Government is yet to have sense, why demolished such an edifice.

Why not use the building for under purpose to generate revenue for the Government.
Foolish decision.

I guess to settle title scores .....demolishing is nogwhat the court gave them order for ..they could have even auctioned it

Senseless act
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by SouthEastFacts: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Without waiting for the Supreme Court, the FG just demolished a building that should have been forfeited to the govt.

The Jonathans should pursue this case to logical conclusion at the Supreme Court.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by LionDeLeo: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
PointZerom:
The moment the court of appeal awarded the property to FG, it seizes to belong to PEJ but FG. To this end I will say that the useless FG destroyed FE's property.

Prove yourself mr billionaire.

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by nextstep(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
If you look carefully, the towers are not the ones being demolished... the demolition is of a much smaller building.

Either way, I welcome it. If only Baba Daura would also demolish the ones belonging to his closest associates accused of corruption.
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by LionDeLeo: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
PointZerom:

Prove yourself mr billionaire.

Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
Couldn't they convert it to low cost apartments to the masses? Mtcheew
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Johnrake69: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nigeria is in dire need of atleast 17 million units of housing. Yet, our governments keep demolishing buildings. To what end exactly?
Re: Patience Jonathan’s Building Demolished In Abuja (Video, Photo) by Brushless: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
I think she should take the govt to court if she has a case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / GRV Loses Polling Unit To Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.