Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Won’t I Migrate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won’t I Migrate? (268 Views)

Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him / Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / 2019: Why We Won’t Support Buhari – South West Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won’t I Migrate? by Beadysworld: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
A TYPICAL NIGERIAN YOUTHS LAMENTS!!!

And ask key questions, why they should not look for what they can’t get in Nigeria outside Nigeria?.Many of us sit in the comfort of our homes, office and car with air-conditioning cooling off our national made stress out, calculating our federal government contract money, crude oil sold transaction,estate transaction and bureau de change business deals which we get with easy because we know people that know who matters ( connection things) opportunity avialable for just a few, criticizing millions of Nigerian mostly youths, who migrate to the different part of the world in search of life that Nigeria nation can never give them which people like me was once part of that criticizm, not untill Libya issues arise, then I knew I needed to pause and rethink from another damension. I have always had this mindset of not pls read more here
http://beadysworld.tv/2018/01/18/why-wont-i-migrate/

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Go Out And... / Rochas Okorocha Should Recall Youth Must Work Members / New Documentary Reveals Nigeria Oil Spill Devastation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.